TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #631
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by rzr
    @ Mak: Ok, why don't you say your suspicions? I'd like to hear them.
    Thought I posted them, but here they are again.

    First off, I never bought your "Unknown Miller" story, mainly because millers, by definition, are not aware of their roles. I know BDN made that mistake before, but I already set him straight on that. It just doesn't make sense that you'd have the role <anything> miller and know your role.

    Second, you've been acting highly suspiciously lately. Voting for someone on the sole basis of him saying that the game will end if the target dies is incredibly flimsy, and doesn't even assure human victory. Merely the end of the game, which seems like a very wolf-like thing to do. Not to mention the fact that you voted for Trav, practically foaming at the mouth claiming he's a wolf, and then immediately switch your vote to Kekeb.

    It just doesn't add up.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #632
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      Thought I posted them, but here they are again.

      First off, I never bought your "Unknown Miller" story, mainly because millers, by definition, are not aware of their roles. I know BDN made that mistake before, but I already set him straight on that. It just doesn't make sense that you'd have the role <anything> miller and know your role.

      Second, you've been acting highly suspiciously lately. Voting for someone on the sole basis of him saying that the game will end if the target dies is incredibly flimsy, and doesn't even assure human victory. Merely the end of the game, which seems like a very wolf-like thing to do. Not to mention the fact that you voted for Trav, practically foaming at the mouth claiming he's a wolf, and then immediately switch your vote to Kekeb.

      It just doesn't add up.
      This is going to be a bitch to defend. Ok, why the hell would I lie about that? I've been playing this game long enough to know howe Miller roles work. And on top of that, it's a mystery game. The only way you could gain information on roles inside it other than host-provided is cheating. I am the Unknown Miller, take it or leave it, I really don't care. Second, and possible most important, I changed my vote on the instructions of Tokzic. HE is helping me stay alive, HE is providing an out to the ultimatem, and HE is more trustworthy. Not you guys. Not trav. Tokzic. If you want to know his motives, take it up with him, not me. I'll have him post his conversation with me. Capice?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #633
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        So rzr, why did you simply tell me the name of a Vampire Hunter? You aren't trying to kill the Hunters, because you clearly told me that your objective was to guard the Spirit.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #634
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          So now you have contradicted yourself, rzr, according to Makilaz and I. What is your real role? Hmm?
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #635
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            Gamer, you're my pal, but you are ****ing dense. I said already about a million times I am the Unknown Miller, My goal is to protect the Spirit using my 3 vigis to kill his enemies.

            There have been no contradictions there at all. I gave you a Vampire Hunter because according to your beloved trav all the wolves were dead and your factions were the only ones left. Since you had the power to end it the soonest, I told you. What's so contradictory about that?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #636
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              One problem, rzr.


              Millers don't know that they are the miller.

              Good game.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #637
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by GamerShadow
                One problem, rzr.


                Millers don't know that they are the miller.

                Good game.
                I know you're new, but I don't know what part of mystery you don't understand.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #638
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  The part that says that the miller knows his own role, and preaches it to everybody. And don't say you never told me, either, because you have it in huge, black letters right on this page.

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  I am the Unknown Miller, My goal is to protect the Spirit using my 3 vigis to kill his enemies.
                  This is no mystery, rzr.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #639
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    No, I'm not being mysterious about my role. I have nothing to hide. But this is a mystery game. The only thing we know is who's dead and who's alive and the host and our own roles. Oh, and mine's the UNKNOWN MILLER.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #640
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      This is pathetic, rzr. Do you want me to continue publicly humiliating you, or do you want to stop beating the dead horse?

                      The Miller does not know they are the Miller.
                      The Miller does not know they are the Miller.
                      The Miller does not know they are the Miller.
                      The Miller does not know they are the Miller.
                      The Miller does not know they are the Miller.

                      How can you claim Miller if the Miller does not know that they are the Miller?
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #641
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Also, giant text doesn't make your point any more valid, or your claim any less false. Just putting that out there.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #642
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          It's a god damn mother ****ing mystery ****ing game. WE DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE NORMAL **** APPLIES? DO YOU NOT ****ING GET THAT? I KNOW THAT I'M A ****ING MILLER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ****ING COLOR I SEER OR ANY OTHER ****!

                          By the way, you could be more civilized. I'm only swearing because, frankly, you're being a prick.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #643
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            By the way, you could be more civilized.
                            This made me laugh.

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            WE DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE NORMAL **** APPLIES?
                            Is this a question or a statement? Are you doubting yourself? Quite frankly, It wouldn't be called a miller if they knew their role. A miller knowing their role is the equivalent to the MW having the objective of "Guard the Seer".

                            It doesn't happen.

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I KNOW THAT I'M A ****ING MILLER
                            I laughed again.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #644
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              Also, giant text doesn't make your point any more valid, or your claim any less false. Just putting that out there.
                              Ninja'd.

                              Btw, I'm not using large text to make the point. I'm using it for two reasons: One, since I have to text it all out and search for the symbols, it gives me time to think, and two, I'm getting mad so I'm cyber yelling.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #645
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                We were posting at the same time, sorry.

                                Look, I don't care how sure you are that you know everything. I don't care how much fun you have laughing. My point stands, your point stands. Being asses about it is only making the game look like **** and us as people.

                                Oh, and you can only be so sure of yourself if you hacked BDN's account and read everything. That's the only way you can know everything as well as you say you do.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...