TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #616
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by Kekeb
    You say that Tokzic is giving us a way to end the game... ok, how does me dead = the games end? If you can't answer it, you are blindly trusting him.
    You ask how I say I'm not bandwagonning? I'm not bandwagonning because a bandwagon vote is voting without reason. My reason is plain and simple: I'm given an ultimatem. Fight and follow Tokzic, or let myself be killed and the good guys lose. I chose to fight back.

    Why do I so blindly trust him? Because he's not voting for me. He doesn't want me to die. He actually wants the game to end.


    Now, it's your turn. Why do ALL of you so blindly follow trav?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #617
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Because he gives us reasons as to why we should lynch people.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #618
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        I'm not blindly following Trav. I've suspected you for some time now; it just so happens that his suspicions coincide with mine.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #619
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Thank you granola, but please refrain from posting in this thread if your not playing in the game. I realize you're just trying to help, but i'm going to delete those two posts now.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #620
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            kebkeb because if there's any chance of it ending the game i'm all for it.

            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #621
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              kekeb... killing rzr won't end the game... he has just made some bad moves, I still believe his role.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #622
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                The current vote count, if everything is correct:

                rzr: 6 (Trav, thunderstrike687, DrKirth, Kekeb, GamerShadow, Makilaz)
                Kekeb: 5 (Tokzic, rzr, freakysnots, pntballa1, heavylee)

                How many votes for an insta at this point? Seven?
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #623
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Left to vote: LifeVirus
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #624
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Can anyone tell me why killing me ends the game?

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #625
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      oh man

                      incoming KitB

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #626
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Well, either way, somebody dies.
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #627
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by Kekeb
                          Can anyone tell me why killing me ends the game?
                          Right back at you. Why don't you post our AIM convo when you said you don't want me dead.

                          @ Gamer: If you have nothing to lose, you post our convo too. The one where you admitted to 'double crossing' me, even after I helped you complete your objective.

                          @ Mak: Ok, why don't you say your suspicions? I'd like to hear them.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #628
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            I'm not trying to lie and say that I didn't double cross you, rzr. That is completely not the point being discussed. Also, my objective isn't to kill the Illuminati. YOU were the one who asked me to use my night 5 kill on Argo.

                            Also, I like how you try to avoid our questions, by asking the exact same question to us. It sounds like you are trying to hide behind simple questions now.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #629
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Right back at you. Why don't you post our AIM convo when you said you don't want me dead.
                              I'm saving my ass at the moment, I don't want you dead but I don't want myself dead either.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #630
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                @ Gamer: And I like how you refuse to post it. You told me your objective is to kill the Vampire Hunters. I could care less. So, I told you the name of one. You killed him, not me. So, get -your own- information correct. And if you have nothing to hide, post it.

                                @ Kekeb: Well, I can understand that. Just don't vote for me

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...