TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #586
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    trav's a wolf. For explanation AIM or PM. You can ask gamer why too.

    P.S. What's the matter, trav? Scared to talk on the thread? Afraid you'll slip up and we'll all see your wolfness?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #587
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Lol, yup.

      Ima wolf.

      Rawr!



      Hes mai uncle.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #588
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Okay, TWG thread.

        I'm not going to give you any worthless contrived lies to push you into voting him. I'm just going to say that if you want this game over, vote Kekeb.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #589
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          I was just about to safety on kekeb Still consider it a safely... I just got ninja'd.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #590
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I thought I was wulf rzr?

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #591
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              I just realized I should probably add a little to what I said so that I'm a little less vague.

              At this point in the game, there are three groups of people - people who know why Kekeb needs to die, people who know why Kekeb needs to die but do not want him to die, and people who don't know why Kekeb needs to die.

              If you're someone who does not know why Kekeb needs to die, let me assure you, voting him will not do any damage to you - if you've won your conflicts, you will have won the game when Kekeb dies. Voting Kekeb will not do you any harm, it will simply end the game faster for you.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #592
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                and people who don't know why Kekeb needs to die.
                w/e kebeb

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #593
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  rzr


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #594
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Umm, what the heck rzr? Trav has already shown more than enough that he's the Spirit, and having a Wolf Spirit in this game would be pretty damn broken.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #595
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      rzr to avoid me dieing or something, they(whomever they are) want to save themselves because I'm an opposing faction to them.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #596
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        trav's a wolf. For explanation AIM or PM. You can ask gamer why too.

                        P.S. What's the matter, trav? Scared to talk on the thread? Afraid you'll slip up and we'll all see your wolfness?
                        Can we get some more information on your role?

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #597
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          What a pleaseant game to wake to.

                          My role? Ok, I've only come out to you all about a million times. I'm the Unknown Miller. My objective is to keep the Spirit alive. My power is 3 vigis used to destroy his or her enemies.

                          Trav asked me to use my first vigi on Xception. So, I did. It failed. Then I get the information that Xception was some form of interceptor. Trav told me to try viging again anyway. So, I did. It failed. The next day we killed him. I didn't trust trav anymore so in order to end the game as quick as I could I killed the last remaining suspect of his: Xplayfan. The game did not end.

                          Now, my friends, notice this: Trav has given us 5 consecutive 'suspects'. Hoochan was killed by argo's vigi power, xplay by mine. We lynched the others, including iso just because we didn't know his role?

                          Next, we do not know for a fact that trav is the Spirit. He has been known to weasel his way into the Blue Alliance and destroy it from the inside out. I say that's what he's doing. He came out to me as a Wolf Spirit, though I think this was just a pathetic trick.

                          Again, I have conversations, just hold off until the morning of tomorrow for insta and I'll post them.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #598
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Also, all of this information can be verified by heavy or your oh so trusted, trav. Including my role, which can be verified by multiple people, many DEAD -cough cough trav trav- but as well as pnt, tokzic, kirth, gamer, and I forget who else's alive.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #599
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Lmao, I didn't single out the wolves rzr.

                              They came out. Don't you get that?

                              Also, you need to be lynched. You have been acting very ****ing sketchy nearly this whole game, and the only reason you haven't been insta'ed at this point because side obejectives are going on.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #600
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Oh, bull ****. You know full well killing me won't end this game any quicker, neither will killing you. The only way I can think of is if Gamer is the last Vampire, therefore we lynch him and end that faction. But frankly, I don't give a rats ass. I'm more interested in saving my own ass right now, since you're bent on trying to **** the game up.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...