TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #601
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Where did I say anything about making the game end quicker?

    All I said is that all of the people I suspected were self proclaimed wolves.

    And I was pointing out the negative light you are attempting to cast on that.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #602
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      What the hell does that mean?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #603
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        So rzr switches his vote from Trav to Kekeb in merely 12 minutes, according to the timestamps on posts 586, and 589. He seemed to be pretty bent on killing Trav, but all of the sudden, Tokzic votes Kekeb, and rzr decides to switch his vote without any hesitation or questions.

        Something is seriously wrong with rzr this game. He was a little out of it until Argo died. Now he's been bouncing around like crazy, trying to find the winning side to "end the game".

        rzr needs to go.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #604
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          icu rzr

          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests)
          GamerShadow, dooey100, rzr, travman301
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #605
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            rzr you've been acting far too sketchy for me to keep you alive. Especially voting Trav because he's supposedly a wolf, then immediately switching to Kekeb for no reason. I think you're trying to bandwagon the easiest target, which just screams wolf.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #606
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              I switched my ****ing vote because Tokzic told me to. I personally suspect the hell outta trav. But since Tokzic's the only one who's said anything about being able to end this game, therefore I listen to him. Trav hasn't. Think about what you're doing. Everytime he's said to kill someone you guys do. Which is another step forward for the bad guys. Do the math.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #607
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                So if you suspect Trav, why not vote for him? You're going to change your vote, and go against what you believe because shady figure #2 tells you to? That's wolf behavior right there. Prey on the easy targets by day, kill anybody that might figure you out at night.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #608
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  How stupid can you guys be? I'M NOT BANDWAGONING. TOKZIC SAID THE GAME WOULD END IF KEKEB DIED. HE TOLD ME TO VOTE FOR HIM. HAS TRAV SAID THE GAME WOULD END? HAS TRAV GAVE ANY REASONS TO SUSPECT ME? HAVE ANY OF YOU? NO. WHO'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S TRIED TO DEFEND THEMSELF FROM TRAV'S ****ED UP LYNCH TARGETS? ME.

                  *manti edit* big letters are big
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-26-2008, 02:11 PM.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #609
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Besides, if I was a wolf I would have tried to figure out the guardian so I didn't make stupid ass moves like the current wolves are. Have I asked anyone for any blues? No, I haven't.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #610
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      My question to Tokzic; what does killing me do to finish the game? I don't get it at all.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #611
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Rzr: if you aren't band wagoning, you should be able to answer that question.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #612
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Answer what question?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #613
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Originally posted by Kekeb
                            My question to Tokzic; what does killing me do to finish the game? I don't get it at all.
                            That one

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #614
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Originally posted by Kekeb
                              My question to Tokzic; what does killing me do to finish the game? I don't get it at all.
                              Why do I need to answer it? I will, but why?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #615
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Why do I need to answer it? I will, but why?
                                Because if you don't know why I need to die, you are pretty much band wagoning. You say that Tokzic is giving us a way to end the game... ok, how does me dead = the games end? If you can't answer it, you are blindly trusting him.

                                Comment

                                Working...