TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #121
    There goes my top suspect .

    This makes me doubly-suspicious of a few certain people, but I will talk to them first.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #122
      I have to go to school in a couple minutes, so all I can really say now is that those stories were wonderfully entertaining.

      I'll post actually stuff after school.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #123
        OK Guys. Now we're rolling. I got my whore report back for night 2 on LD. We got ourselves a wolf.

        LD

        And, now I have to shower then head to class and from there, straight to the airport. Hopefully I'll have internet access in San Antonio, but I can't promise anything. I will be bring my laptop with me, in case there is an ethernet jack.

        I hope that I come back home and find myself alive. I hope that the voyeur will do his duty and peep at me while I'm sleeping with guys, so that if the remaining wolves (or wolf) kill me, you'll be there to avenge me. But, I hope the threat of the voyeur is enough to keep me alive, especially if there is only 1 wolf left.

        If someone REALLY needs to talk to me and I don't have internet, Blah, Panda, Q, and LD (assuming he's not mad) have my cell #.

        Also, I'm assuming there will be a fairly quick insta on LD, and as such I've already submitted my next 2 sleepings with Guido so that I don't go lonely for a night. That and not hold the game up.
        RIP

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #124
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          OK Guys. Now we're rolling. I got my whore report back for night 2 on LD. We got ourselves a wolf.

          LD

          And, now I have to shower then head to class and from there, straight to the airport. Hopefully I'll have internet access in San Antonio, but I can't promise anything. I will be bring my laptop with me, in case there is an ethernet jack.

          I hope that I come back home and find myself alive. I hope that the voyeur will do his duty and peep at me while I'm sleeping with guys, so that if the remaining wolves (or wolf) kill me, you'll be there to avenge me. But, I hope the threat of the voyeur is enough to keep me alive, especially if there is only 1 wolf left.

          If someone REALLY needs to talk to me and I don't have internet, Blah, Panda, Q, and LD (assuming he's not mad) have my cell #.

          Also, I'm assuming there will be a fairly quick insta on LD, and as such I've already submitted my next 2 sleepings with Guido so that I don't go lonely for a night. That and not hold the game up.
          Can't say I'm surprised, this guy was high as hell up on my suspicion list, and that's the reason I'm going to trust you here and follow up: Lightdarkness

          I was hoping the ho' would sleep with LD tonight, thank god that happened

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #125
            Well, Tass the prostitute's word is enough for me. LD.

            Oh, and by the way, Qreepy, my "swear filter" yesterday was done on purpose. Notice how I still bolded my vote with HTML? Kthx.

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #126
              My apologies to everyone for missing the voting deadline yesterday. There was a nap and then an Ethics class and then something else I forget and then dinner and then oh hey it was 5 past 5. D:

              Glad to see my suspicions of LD from yesterday have been confirmed.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #127
                well there were three people I thought would die last night and I was one of them. =/

                good luck guys!

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #128
                  STOP VOTING

                  TASS IS A WOLF

                  I SWEAR ON MY FRICKEN LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

                  I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN, WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL

                  TASS TASS TASS TASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #129
                    Guys, I don't know how I can convince my humanity on all of you, but you have to trust me. Tass is a wolf, AP just thinks i'm a wolf cause he's a retard, and just because i'm mad at him that makes me a wolf? No.

                    Tass isn't the whore, my guess is that talisman was, but if he wasn't, the whore needs to come out, and then the voyer needs to watch HIM.

                    Guys, you can't just blindly follow Tass cause he's Tass and he says he is someone that he isn't. This is bull crap. Tass is going away and he says oh yea this that blah blah listen to me ohh, gotta go, can't explain, ask the guy i'm accusing for my phone number.

                    BULL

                    GUYS

                    DON'T LISTEN TO TASS

                    GAFAIHF832HT892F8N

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #130
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass
                      Tass

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #131
                        Gotta go to class, bb at 2:15 eastern, Tass kthxbai

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #132
                          Don't quadruple post.

                          I await your explanation of why Tass is a wolf. And don't think it will be with a closed mind, because I would honestly not be surprised if it turned out he was.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #133
                            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                            Don't quadruple post.

                            I await your explanation of why Tass is a wolf. And don't think it will be with a closed mind, because I would honestly not be surprised if it turned out he was.
                            He is a wolf, because I am human.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #134
                              ...

                              Can you produce something more substantial?
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #135
                                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                                ...

                                Can you produce something more substantial?
                                That's a stupid question.

                                Tass comes out and says he is the whore or whatever, so obviously he knows the real whore is dead, or is just taking a stab at this.

                                Why would tass reveal his "role" when he probably could have gotten all you blind sighted guys to follow him in lynching me?

                                SINCE WHEN HAS TASS EVER WANTED A QUICK LYNCH, granted he has this "indisputible proof", but haven't we all known people to try stuff like this? HE DID IT WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL, AND HE KNEW THAT. He wanted a damn quick instalynch so I could rebutt his claims.

                                Tass is really pissing me off today.

                                Comment

                                Working...