And, as for LD getting banned forever, as I said with Kilga, as a member of TWC, I was not asked my opinion on the matter, and regardless of him making the statement, this game is about lying. Nothing said within the context of the game can be taken outside of it. Period.
See, you keep bringing up the banning, and you keep saying "poor old LD", but I haven't said anything I don't care if you're banned. I see it as payback for what you've done to me.
Well, I do care when you get banned buddy. If you're really going to get mad about things in TWG compared to outside the game, you need to relax more. I enjoy playing with you, even when you're an annoying POS that is gonna get me lynched, despite me sleeping with your sexy ass and SEEING THAT YOU ARE A WOLF.
Well, I do care when you get banned buddy. If you're really going to get mad about things in TWG compared to outside the game, you need to relax more. I enjoy playing with you, even when you're an annoying POS that is gonna get me lynched, despite me sleeping with your sexy ass and SEEING THAT YOU ARE A WOLF.
congrats.
I too care if I get banned, but the thing is, i'm not getting banned, YOU ARE!
It just hit me that it's definitely possible that both LD and Tass are wolves and that this is a plan to make whichever one doesn't get lynched human.
Think about it:
One of them knows the whore, they kill them.
One says that they slept with the other and that they are a wolf.
They battle etc.
They do whatever it takes to make themselves look human (banning thing, which probably won't happen)
One gets lynched, the other one goes on as a human.
Just a thought, and a tricky plan by the both of them if it's what's going on.
Originally posted by Arch0wl
I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by Afrobean
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
I don't think so Jurs, one of them has to be a wolf, and one of them has to be human. There's no way one of the wolves would sacrifice the rest of their TWG career to make the other look human. I give in, it's definately Tass. In fact, there really isn't any chance it's LD. There is no way at all LD would sacrifice the rest of his TWG career and get the TWC involved if he was lying. Sorry for being a little slow guys, I just didn't see clearly before. I would vote him, but that would insta-him, and that would be bad. So I am removing my vote from LD, and just placing a safety vote on jurs.
What good is not insta-ing him if there is such a large consensus that he is a wolf, mead? I think you are the second person to say they suspect Tass, then subsequently vote for someone else.
I don't think any new evidence is going to come out this day. I just want the game to move forward again--it's just sitting stagnant right now. What good could dlaying the movement of the game further do?
The workers all woke up and wasted no time getting to business.
Tps: I think talisman committed suicide.
Eric: Well, we're off to a great start here.
Tps: No, really! I mean, shoving a red-hot iron bar down my throat would be my way to go of choice if I ever wanted to commit...
Tps trailed off upon realizing that nobody ever listens to him. Meanwhile, the other workers were gathering in a circle to discuss their thoughts.
TSA: Well, I really want to know who slept with the prostitute.
Qreepy: The whaa?
TSA: The prostitute who sleeps with someone every night who would surely find out if someone was a wolf by whether or not that person woke up at night to do the killing.
Qreepy: Since WHEN did we get a whore and why haven't I been told about it?!
Everyone looked at Jursey.
Jurs: ... OH COME ON! HAVEN'T Y'ALL EVER HEARD OF A GIGOLO?! THEY EXIST, TOO, YOU KNOW!
TSA: To answer your question, Qreepy, the prostitute probably came from the Whores-R-us that's on the south side of the building, next to the day care center. Oh, and you're just extremely naïve.
nForcer: Oh, yeah, that place. They have the cool jingle, right? "♪ We have no standards if we get paid, just come to Whores-R-us if you can't get laid! ♪"
Tass: Actually, guys, I'm the whore. [Points to ass] See this? Goatse would be jealous. Oh, and I slept with ld last night and he got up to murder talisman.
ld: Yeah, about that... ... ... No.
mead: Well, ld can't be the whore. I mean, just look at him. Who would want to sleep with that?
ld: MY MOM SAYS I'M HANDSOME!!!
Kilga: Your face says otherwise.
ld: Burn.
SpaceBoy: So, who's lying? Tass or ld? It's just one person's word against the other.
aperson: I'm going to have to move to kill Tass. I don't like the idea of having someone of such morals working with me. I want him to understand that premarital sex is a terrible idea and that saving yourself is the only way to truly express one's love to a mate, be it a man or a woman. I think I can speak for the group when I say that his behavior is both not condoned and also detested by all of his coworkers. Now that I know of his 'hobby' I can no longer work at peace knowing that one of my friends is selling himself to the demons of self-pleasure without the slightest respect for the body he was so graciously given. It makes me so sad that I feel this has to be done for the good of this community. Plus, he could be a murderer. Either way, I'm going to take great pleasure in ripping his heart out. Tass, may God have mercy on your soul.
The mob, led by aperson, jumped on Tass's scrawny body. Fish was able to hold Tass down by himself as ld went over to SpaceBoy, who was honing the point of his competitive lumberjacking axe on a grindstone. LD ripped the extremely heavy axe out of Space's hands, ran over to Tass, and swung the axe over his shoulder. He was trying to chop Tass's left leg off at the joint, but his inaccuracy caused him to slam the axe straight into Tass's hip, just off center, slicing straight through the skin and crushing his pelvis, front and back. Then, ld sat on Tass's fragmented hips, pushing almost all the way to the ground, causing Tass to scream out in pain as many of his innards were pressed into each other, some being cut by free fragments of bone. nForcer bent Tass's right leg and laid the knee on the ground. nForcer put his foot on Tass's knee, grabbed his ankle, and jerked upward, ripping the tendons of Tass's leg apart. He wasn't going anywhere, now. Fish stood and sat Tass up, causing him more immense pain as the weight of his upper body was put on his shattered hips. Tps grabbed the industrial-strength, razor-sharp cheese grater from the restaurant on the north side of the building and came back. He placed the top of the grater at the base of Tass's skull and slowly moved it upward. He was met with almost no resistance since the sharp metal cut through Tass's scalp like a hot knife through butter. Slowly, strips of scalp with tufts of hair on them fell lightly to the ground. As the grater rapidly got duller, Tps had to push harder, sometimes scraping Tass's skull to shear off more strips of his scalp. Short strips of skin and hair fell to the ground as five long strips of bleeding flesh were left behind on the back of Tass's head. Then, Tps moved the grater laterally, folding Tass's left ear over itself, back to front. Tps had Eric give support on the other side of Tass's head as he pushed the grater into Tass's ear with his weight and then pushed up. The bottom of his ear moved with the grater until it was held back by its own skin, and that's when the grater started shaving small pieces of skin off of the back of the ear and severing the lobe completely. As Tps sheared off the layer of soft skin he quickly encountered tough cartilege, which made a sickly scraping sound when it encountered the blades of the grater, kind of like slicing into a water chestnut. Eric's support gave, and Tps fell forward, shoving the grater up past the shredded ear and slicing some more scalp off. Ap sent Kilga up to operate the roof-supported crane. He tied a thick chain around Tass's broken waist and hooked it onto the roof hook which Kilga had lowered. Once he had raised it back up, Tass hung upside-down about eight feet off of the ground. Kilga moved the crane toward the back, bringing Tass with it. He then moved it back the other way, causing Tass to swing towards ap. He repeated this until Tass was swinging about half the width of the foundry. Ap positioned himself so that Tass's head was just a couple of feet above his at the fastest point of the swing. He then took the axe from ld and positioned himself. Tass was on the other side, just starting to swing back towards ap, who took a couple of steps back in preparation. As Tass was finishing his downswing, ap lifted the axe off the ground, held it behind him, and started to run forward. Just as Tass began to swing upward, ap threw his body into swinging the axe over his head, slamming it perfectly into the center of Tass's face, spurting blood in both directions. Tass stopped moving and Kilga came back down to join the others.
The workers awoke again to a whirring and a rhythmic thumping noise. They groggily wandered over to the manufacturing plant on the west side of the building and gazed upon aperson's body, tied to a table. The murderers had fastened a heavy T-bar in a lathe and put it on high rotation. They then pushed ap's face up into the spinning bar, where it was beaten away by the metal. There was a two inch wide gorge in ap's head, and most of his brains had slid out of the gaping hole and onto the floor in between hits from the bar. The blood had mostly been spattered onto the ceiling, and the rhythmic thumping noise was the T-bar smacking against what little head was left of the back of ap's skull, lifting it up a little only to have it fall back down on the bar and get knocked up again.
The crowd left his body there and the machine running, as per the custom, and thought about who the remaining murderers were.
Tps: Okay, that one TOTALLY could have just been an accident.
Kilga smacked Tps as they all sat down for discussion.
It is now Day 3 and aperson has been wolfed. This day shall officially end at 1900 CST on Wednesday, barring, of course, instalynch, when it will end immediately.
No surprise here, and I'm sure the voyeur just got another name. But on to more pressing matters.
The TWC ruling was a farce. Both blah and Guido voted no to the idea and since chardish wasn't around I didn't bother pursuing it further. My goal in lying was to see how people would react, and LD's reaction was far more favorable than Tass', so much so to the point where both ap and I were convinced LD was the human. I've presented all I've seen, and I hope ap did as well. If LD played us both for suckers that well then he deserves the win.
(Frankly, I'm disappointed that everyone took my word at face value, including Tass and ap. Why did none of you think that I might just have ulterior motives and consult someone outside of the game to see if the ruling was true or not?)
My apologies to anyone who was looking forward to seeing someone banned permanently.
Now I'm sure all of us can agree that one of Tass and LD is a wolf. My humanity follows as thus:
- If LD and I are wolves together, I would never have pursued a situation that I knew would ban him from the game permanently. At this point I do encourage you people to talk to blah and Guido about the whole thing (since it was a real TWC matter and not just something in-game, it is perfectly allowable to question them) - they will tell you that I did indeed ask them what they thought (and that I even found the prospect of getting someone banned permanently amusing).
- If Tass and I are wolves, he would never have let me sell him out. I wouldn't have done it anyway - see Velyssis Attack when I favored team loyalty over common sense and cost the reds the game.
So there you go.
In all likelyhood TWC members will be disallowed from doing this again in the same vein that RL relations are banned due to the Tass/whorli thing. But then again, maybe not, as any of you could have gone up to someone else to find out if the ruling was real. Either way, I don't expect to ever pull this off again.
---
Since aperson is dead, I vote Tps in his honor (something I was probably going to do anyway). I also encourage people to read this.
You'll have to highlight it to read ap's text because he uses a white font, sorry.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Comment