TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #136
    You think Tass would assume that, at the very least, aperson and I wouldn't try to stop the instalynch? That would be incredibly short-sighted of him.

    I think everyone playing in this game has enough of a brain to know that rushing to the insta-lynch is a bad idea.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #137
      I recorded a phone conversation between us, but I'm not allowed to post it.

      BS.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #138
        That's awesome. I guess the whore did get lucky.

        Good enough for me.

        LD

        Comment

        • FishFishRevolution
          GotR Creator
          • Nov 2003
          • 7251

          #139
          Guys, one of the most devastating things we can have happen to us is a fake blue. It causes all sorts of things to go out of whack. Blues revealing themselves and voyeur wasting his powers. Don't insta LD yet, reguardless of who's lying. We've been given almost three days to sort things out, and I say we use it.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #140
            Here's what I don't understand. If LD is a wolf, why talis? Why Hans? It doesn't fit, LD would not have killed Hans when he had both aperson and Tass to choose from as well. It doesn't fit.

            Comment

            • aperson
              FFR Hall of Fame
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 3434

              #141
              Okay, I have been suspect that Tass might be pulling this. However, the problem is, the only way Tass could be sure of this success is for him to know that either EB or Talisman was the whore, there would be no way for him to know if Hans was the whore or not.

              So how then, if Tass is a wolf, how do they know who the whore is while we don't? The only logical way would be for either eb or talis to have came forward to a wolf and given up their role... and both players are too smart to do this.

              This is why I trust Tass, but I also do have a sneaking suspicion that LD is being serious, also thanks to Mead's Fucking Retarded® vote we are getting too close to an instalynch for comfort, therefore I am going to Null vote and take my vote off of LD.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #142
                Nevermind, here's the logic: Take your fucking votes off of LD, we're aobut to get in a sticky situation folks.

                Phonem Recursive: ...bingo
                lightdarkness42: why in the world would the voyer see them on a night 2
                lightdarkness42: so it's an easy kill
                Phonem Recursive: bingo fucking bingo
                Phonem Recursive: You know dude, I think you're exactly right
                lightdarkness42: Thank you
                Phonem Recursive: So the situation is Tass is the master
                Phonem Recursive: the prostitute sleeps with Tass, which is damn well inevitable
                lightdarkness42: that is the only way he'd come out
                Phonem Recursive: Because that's who I would've slept with
                Phonem Recursive: Tass returns human, the prostitute says 'hey, I'm the prostitute'
                Phonem Recursive: Tass kills them that night and then comes out as the prostitute with a bogus wolf
                Phonem Recursive: And he chooses you because you've been suspicious
                Phonem Recursive: He very well could've chosen me too
                lightdarkness42: but....
                lightdarkness42: You can talk your way out of it
                lightdarkness42: Tass knows i'm an easy target

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #143
                  ap, for the 239586234872634th time, you can't retract a vote once you've placed one.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • aperson
                    FFR Hall of Fame
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3434

                    #144
                    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                    ap, for the 239586234872634th time, you can't retract a vote once you've placed one.

                    --Guido

                    http://andy.mikee385.com
                    fine, fittvåffla (I'm swearing in other languages now so chardish can't get all catholic on me), I vote aperson until I hash this situation out.

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #145
                      There's no doubt about it anymore. If LD has played me this well he is the smartest god damn wolf I have ever met.

                      Tasselfoot, that was a very nice try... hell, I wouldn't be surprised for you to try this if the whore was still alive, but it's the end of the road for you buddy.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #146
                        Vote switch to random-choice nforcer for now since he's not a part of the situation and I want to retreat to a neutral position while I think this over.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • TSAGod
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 111

                          #147
                          Hm...there are really three options with what Tass did.

                          1.) He really is the whore, and ld really is a wolf...that seems somewhat unlikely.

                          2.) He's a wolf, and ld is just an easy target. That's also something that could have happened.

                          3.) He's a human, wants to get rid of ld for any reason, pretends to be the whore, and then realizes that he'll likely get wolfed anyway, and at least wants to see if he can get a wolf when he gets wolfed. I'm kinda liking this possibility for its sheer randomness, even though its probably really far off.

                          I personally think that getting rid of LD may be the smartest move now, even if he isn't a wolf and Tass isn't the whore. Once we get rid of him, the wolves will probably lynch Tass over the night if he is the whore in reality, and then the voyeur will watch him. If he is alive, after that, then we should go ahead and lynch him. If he's not, we can wait for the voyeur to come out. Unless Tass is a plain vanilla green, which is kinda stupid, we'd definately be getting rid of one wolf over the next two days.

                          Comment

                          • aperson
                            FFR Hall of Fame
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 3434

                            #148
                            Originally posted by TSAGod
                            3.) He's a human, wants to get rid of ld for any reason, pretends to be the whore, and then realizes that he'll likely get wolfed anyway, and at least wants to see if he can get a wolf when he gets wolfed. I'm kinda liking this possibility for its sheer randomness, even though its probably really far off.

                            I personally think that getting rid of LD may be the smartest move now, even if he isn't a wolf and Tass isn't the whore. Once we get rid of him, the wolves will probably lynch Tass over the night if he is the whore in reality, and then the voyeur will watch him. If he is alive, after that, then we should go ahead and lynch him. If he's not, we can wait for the voyeur to come out. Unless Tass is a plain vanilla green, which is kinda stupid, we'd definately be getting rid of one wolf over the next two days.
                            What the hell? No really, what the hell? You have the most poorly thought out strategy I've seen. Also, #3 is stupid, and you have no idea how Tass plays. He does not make 'random' decisions, everything Tass does is cold and calculated.

                            I personally don't think it's the smartest move. I think one of these 2 players is a wolf, and I for damn sure don't want to choose the one that's a human to kill today.

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #149
                              I'm going to drop a vote on Tass because I should've back in my last post anyway.

                              My vote makes three, but just as I said with LD, we've got three days, let's not instalynch anyone until we're sure.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #150
                                Three days, Fish? I thought the time limits were 48 hours for each day. Or do you mean game days? That would make no sense. Point being, we do still have plenty of time (either way you slice it).

                                Since there is a decent amount of time, I'm going to hold off voting for now. I have my share of suspicions and more at this point, and I think I know who I might want to vote against, but I don't want to be so hasty so early in the day.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...