TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #181
    Something else I think I should add. This is from about 90 minutes ago.

    lightdarkness42: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=487257#487257
    lightdarkness42: Tass is really a wolf, and i'm really a human
    lightdarkness42: can we get TWC to take that as official word or something
    lightdarkness42: because if we go by his word, he ain't playing TWG no more

    Calling the TWC vote wasn't my idea, it was LD's.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #182
      <3

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #183
        TasselFoot: whats up?
        Tps7910: I hope you're not lying.
        TasselFoot: I'm not lying.
        Tps7910: I believe you, giving you the benefit of the doubt.
        Tps7910: Then why is he acting this way, he never has before.
        Tps7910: Then, this phone conversation he is preaching.
        TasselFoot: beats me.
        TasselFoot: he calls me on the phone.... granted.
        TasselFoot: 95% of the conversation went like this:
        TasselFoot: ld: something something something tass: dude, i can't hear you ld: something jerk something why me something ass tass: dude, i can't hear you.
        Tps7910: Haha. Well, I'm majorly wolfy right now for standing up for you.
        TasselFoot: not really. IF i were a wolf, I'd sure as hell tell other wolves to NOT help me.
        Tps7910: That's what I'm saying.
        Tps7910: I wouldn't ever opneliy defend someone like this.
        Tps7910: Like omega and Roopert last game.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #184
          Shit, do I ever love going to a school that lets out like an hour later than all the others.

          Okay, well, I think I am going to place a vote against Tass, for many of the previously stated reasons in this (kind of) additional one: Tass isn't the sort of guy to out-right promise he is human (or rather the whore) like that. Were he a human, I would think that he would feel that giving a guarantee would be too lowbrow (I can't be too certain of this as Tass used to play very dirty--he seems to have improved now, though) a way to survive. Assuming he were a wolf, he'd do almost anything he could just to live or, specifically, to kill off a human/special role and in the process gain the trust of all the greens and blues. That way he only has to fight through the very beginning as he is now, and once he has peoples' trust the sailing is smooth. So he's trying to gain it the way that many other humans (and a share of wolves) have; by useing a guarantee. I don't think doing that has failed someone even once yet. So why wouldn't he? It would be too great an opportunity for him to miss it now.

          I firmly think that Tass is a Wolf.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #185
            Qreepy: Funnily enough, LD and I are the only people (to my knowledge) to ever use the phrase "If I'm not a ______, I'll do/give _______ ." We've both used it before. Maybe someone else has, but I know for certain that both of us have used it. So, that isn't a very good argument.

            Regardless of the fact that all of you are god damn morons. Its unbelievable the way LD has been able to transform you people. Fine, he's learned to be able to control his emotions better... Whoopdy F-ing Do. This still doesn't deny the fact that I'M THE F-ING SEER, I SAW LD, HE IS A GODDAMN WOLF AND YOU TWIT HALF-BRAINS ARE GOING TO LYNCH ME INSTEAD. I am practically beyond words.
            RIP

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #186
              Tass, you can't be angry that people are seeing through your plan. I AM NOT THE ONE TRANSFORMING THEM. Aperson, Fishfish, and others have drawn THEIR OWN conclusions, without me saying anything.

              You're a twit.

              Comment

              • QreepyBORIS
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2003
                • 7454

                #187
                No, Talis as a human used it last game, and Kilga as a wolf used it a while ago (I think it was him). I guarantee you that there where others. At least one or two more.

                Signature subject to change.

                THE ZERRRRRG.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #188
                  I was tempted to use the guarantee, but LD told me I wasn't allowed to gamble staff status for the game as per Synth's standards.

                  So instead I used the "If you lynch me I guarantee the game will not end" thing.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #189
                    Guido's Super-ultra-nothing-special-voting-guide!

                    Tass (5): ap, nForcer, LD, Fish, Qreepy.
                    ld (3): Tass, mead, Tps.
                    nForcer (1): Kilga.
                    Kilga (0.1): phantom.

                    Still to vote: SpaceBoy, Jursey, Eric, TSAGod.

                    EDIT: 7 to insta.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #190
                      Ok well, now I'm even more sure Tass isn't lying, I just don't see it happening. There's no way, even if he has the potential. I'm 100% sure he is the voyeur, and 100% sure that LD is a wolf. So, come on, let's get this going.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #191
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Ok well, now I'm even more sure Tass isn't lying, I just don't see it happening. There's no way, even if he has the potential. I'm 100% sure he is the voyeur, and 100% sure that LD is a wolf. So, come on, let's get this going.
                        What? I thought he was the whore?

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #192
                          I always get these roles messed up. I guess I meant whore, whatever one is the ghetto seer. What does the voyuer do, see people who die or something?

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #193
                            TPS, post your reasoning. You're starting to look mighty suspicious yourself.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #194
                              Just look at the situaiton. This is something that Tass could do, but it doesn't mean he is doing it. You are all assuming since that he has the capability, he is definitely lying. I'm willing to trust him on this one, since it has the possibility of killing a wolf, and finding the whore, while on the other end, we either kill a wolf, or kill a human, the whore, and let LD, a wolf, live. Which one sounds better to you. I don't care how suspicious I look, if Tass is truely blue, then he is worth the sacrifice of my greenish role. If he is a wolf, then damn, i'm retarded, nothing I'm not used to hearing. So, unless you give me some solid concrete evidence against him, I don't even see how you can take the chance of killing a blue without any evidence, on a whim. That is ridiculous. I shouldn't be coming off wolfy either, I mean, come on, would Tass let me openly come out and defend him like this. I'm sure he would take care of it himself. Come with something concrete against him, untill then, LD dies. Story over.

                              Comment

                              • TSAGod
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 111

                                #195
                                Tps, I totally agree with you, and your point is similar to the one I made before. So here's my vote lightdarkness. Yeah, it has a lot to do with what tps said, and it also has something to do with the fact that ld just seems to whine and cry whenever somebody accuses him, and that's not nearly as productive or cool as what Tass does.

                                Comment

                                Working...