TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TSAGod
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 111

    #316
    eh...I should probably complain about my innocence, but I doubt it'll do anything.

    We're bound to have a KIB as it stands now, and I doubt that will change, so if I go and the game doesn't end, it's down to mead and ld. (And mead would be gone, like he should be this time.)

    Really. I can't say much to prove my innocence, other than the PM and the prostitute strategy that I posted/ended up being posted. So...meh.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #317
      You've still got almost three hours.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #318
        TSA, seriously, I hate it when people go "oh well i guess theres no point in defending since everyone hates me and im gonna get killed/kitb'd so i wont try and convince anyone to put their votes on anyone else lol"

        Seriously, give me a reason to change my vote, because right now, mead's shown me more of his humanity than you have.

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #319
          WHOA! KiB! Getting it underway...

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #320
            The group gathered after waking to find Kilga dead, completely unaware of what had happened the previous night.

            mead: TSA

            Fish: TSA

            Eric: TSA

            ld: mead

            nForcer: mead

            TSA: mead

            phantom: nnnFooooooorrrrceeeeeerrrrrr.....

            TSA: What the hell was that?

            Eric: Either way, I wanted to avoid responsibility, so I made it a tie. So, how about this?

            Eric picked up Jursey's shoes and removed the bloody knife from Kilga's eye.

            Eric: I'll have mead put this knife in one of these shoes and TSA choose a shoe. If he picks the one with the knife, we lynch him. Otherwise, mead.

            nForcer: Sounds good.

            ld: ARGH! LET'S JUST LYNCH MEAD AND GET THIS OVERWITH!!!

            Fish: Tut tut, ld, we've got to do it this way.

            Eric went away with mead, the shoes, and the knife, and came back a minute later. TSA mulled over the shoes, taking a long time to decide his own fate. Suddenly, without provocation and without even looking, Fish drew a revolver and shot TSA in the side of the head, killing him instantly. Everyone turned and looked at Fish in exasperation.

            Fish: ...SHIT! What the hell?! I wasn't supposed to do that until everyone was asleep! And wait a second, those were supposed to be totally anonymous! What's going on here?!

            Voiceover: Don't worry about it.

            The Manager (over the intercom): Good work, uh, workers! We've been doing some analysis out here and we've determined that you've killed off two of the three murderers! So, we've amassed an army and are sending it in to help you kill the last one off.

            At that moment, all the doors to the complex burst open and thousands of mimes flooded the area, all carrying not invisible swords, but invisible iron bars.

            mead1 drew his sword and readied himself for battle. He charged at the mass of mimes, slashing through them. Rarely was a mime able to swipe at mead; he just deflected their invisible attack and subsequently decapitated them, but even rarer was the time in which one landed a blow. At least three hundred mimes lay dead around the foundry, but more kept flooding in. They were no match for mead's blade, though and hundreds more fell. It was the most silent massacre in history. After a while, mead had sustained some injuries. He knelt on the ground after killing the final mime, still clutching his battered sword, cut nearly to the hilt from the iron bars. mead knew he was almost powerless, and his heart sank as his mortal enemy, the king mime Retsudo.

            Retsudo: mead, your body lacks strength and the sword which has been both your executioner's axe and your personal protector is gone. You've defeated the Grass, but now your killing days will end!

            mead's body finally failed him. Years of injuries and killing took their toll and mead's spirit finally left his body, unfulfilled for not having killed his mortal enemy.

            The foundry was covered in mime bodies, painted an invisible red. The remaining workers stood with the complex manager.

            The manager: Well done, everyone! Now that we've rid the town of those pesky mass murderers, we can all get back to work, for severely reduced pay, of course, to pay for all the damages incurred. So, I'll see you all tomorrow at six A.M.!

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            olol I trixxed u with the topic title.

            GG humans. Postgame coming soon.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #321
              Re: TWG XX: Humans win

              Archived 5-13-2014 4:07 PM EST
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              Working...