TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #196
    Originally posted by TSAGod
    Tps, I totally agree with you, and your point is similar to the one I made before. So here's my vote lightdarkness. Yeah, it has a lot to do with what tps said, and it also has something to do with the fact that ld just seems to whine and cry whenever somebody accuses him, and that's not nearly as productive or cool as what Tass does.
    You're a fucking idiot, just like TPS.

    Shouldn't the fact that LD pushed enforcing the 'claims' to the TWC say something to you? Do you really fucking think that LD would want to be banned for eternity just to trick a few people and set himself into a situation that might not even win?

    Do everyone a favor, go back to jTWG.

    You too, TPS.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #197
      I've never been in jTWG, so, to go back to it would be strange.

      We have our own opinions, let us express it, you odn't have to be a douche about it.

      It's all possible that LD and Kilga could be wolves together. Guido, Chardish and whoever the othe one is (not counting Tass and Kilga). LD maybe didn't plan on it getting acted on, and Kilga tried to make the best of it with that conversation. Don't say I'm stretching it, it's the same thing you have going on for Tass. Also, I could be a wolf, trying to protect Tass, would then make me a dumbass AP. I think not, there are plent of possible situations here, I'm trusting someone, if I am wrong, oh well. If I'm right, good for us.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #198
        Originally posted by Tps222
        I've never been in jTWG, so, to go back to it would be strange.
        You told me over AIM that you got guarded twice in it.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #199
          Also.

          Originally posted by Tps222
          It's all possible that LD and Kilga could be wolves together. Guido, Chardish and whoever the othe one is (not counting Tass and Kilga). LD maybe didn't plan on it getting acted on, and Kilga tried to make the best of it with that conversation. Don't say I'm stretching it, it's the same thing you have going on for Tass. Also, I could be a wolf, trying to protect Tass, would then make me a dumbass AP. I think not, there are plent of possible situations here, I'm trusting someone, if I am wrong, oh well. If I'm right, good for us.
          If LD and I were wolves together, why would I ever do what I did? Hey, let's get a powerful ruling on something that I know 100% will go against my teammate. Brilliant idea!

          Anyway, I've seen enough. Tass it is.

          And the "other one" is blah.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #200
            Well, I meant, I never started off in jTWG. Maybe I read AP wrong.
            ,
            I'm really tempted to switch now, now that I thought this over, and I really want to, but I'm not, don't care if it gets me lynched, I'm going to have to have faith.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #201
              For what it's worth (if anything), here's the small convo Tass and I had earlier today.

              TasselFoot: so... you, blah, and chardish all agreed that LD'll get banned after this game, permanently?
              bjstrattonIM: Chardish wasn't around. I talked to Guido instead.
              Auto response from TasselFoot: WhorliChan: change your away message
              WhorliChan: because it sucks big dick

              bjstrattonIM: But yes, we votes that whoever is lying will be banned.
              bjstrattonIM: *voted
              TasselFoot: well... frankly, I don't agree with it. I mean, LD has every right to lie and say whatever he wants. This does make things VERY amusing, to say the least, but it would appear a conversation best left for post-game.
              bjstrattonIM: Yeah, probably.
              TasselFoot: but, it doesn't change the fact that i wasn't lying in what i said.
              bjstrattonIM: Well, obviously neither of you is going to blow the gaff just yet.
              TasselFoot: i just feel bad for LD.
              TasselFoot: anyway, i just wanted to ask about that. as I said to LD & TPS, i'm going to take a nap.
              bjstrattonIM: Okay.
              bjstrattonIM: Later.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #202
                LD doesn't feel bad

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #203
                  You two are the best liars I have seen. I so want it to be postgame, i'm thinking about just dieing myself to see whats what.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #204
                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    You two are the best liars I have seen. I so want it to be postgame, i'm thinking about just dieing myself to see whats what.
                    IM me now and i'll tell you what's what.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #205
                      Don't insta Tass kthx

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #206
                        What the hell, people. There are two full descriptions of the blue roles. One at the beginning of this thread and the other in the host signup thread.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #207
                          After this:

                          Tps7910 (7:13:27 PM): How about, if you vote LD, I'll dig up some picture of myself, and drop my elitist attiude with you, and stop annoying you

                          I'm going to vote for Tps because he's trying anything and everything to keep the votes off Tass? Why? Wolf partners? Brown noser? Who knows, but it's annoying. Also, i'm not going to insta Tass so that's where my vote lies.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #208
                            Jurs, that was 3 days ago, on Day 1, before any of this. I have been suspicious of LD all game, so, I was happy when this happened. I am seriously considering switching to Tass, after re-thinking all these ban situation and such. I'm going to have to think.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #209
                              Tps, that was yesterday.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #210
                                I've said everything there is to say in my multiple posts over the past 5 pages or so.

                                If all of you don't see what is really going on... well, I'm sorry for your complete and utter lack of intelligence.

                                And, as for LD getting banned forever, as I said with Kilga, as a member of TWC, I was not asked my opinion on the matter, and regardless of him making the statement, this game is about lying. Nothing said within the context of the game can be taken outside of it. Period.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...