TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #286
    The crowd gathered after leaving Qreepy in his position to bleed some more.

    TSA: You know what I just realized? Over half of our friends have been killed in the past few days, and we're the ones left alive. I'm so happy to have lived this long and develop such a sense of camaraderie with all of you. It's just so wonderful. [TSA weeps]

    Jurs: EMO!!!

    ld: You're one to talk...

    Kilga: You know, TSA, there is still at least one of us who wants nothing more than to rip your intestines out and strangle you with them, right?

    TSA: I'll welcome any strangling at this point so long as it's given by one of my very best new friends!

    Eric (under breath): This kid is ridiculous...

    Kilga: But anyway, guys, a little bird spread the word that he saw Jursey get up last night and partially saw off Qreepy's head.

    Jurs: Wait, how does that work? I didn't think any birds could talk.

    Fish: Parrots can.

    Jurs: But they just repeat stuff.

    Fish: Oh, right.

    Kilga: GUYS! No, no. It's a metaphorical bird. I was told that Jurs--

    Jurs: I've never heard of the metaphorical bird. Where does it live and why did it come to talk to you?

    Kilga clenched his fists and started to turn red.

    Kilga: It's a phrase! Someone whose name I won't mention told me you murdered Qreepy last night!

    Jurs: So, what, did that person fly in or something? I still don't understand where the bird came from. I mean, all the windows are sealed and everything.

    A blood vessel exploded in Kilga's head and he let out a yell of frustration.

    Jurs: Did I just fart?

    Kilga: ANYWAY! A very reliable source informed me of Jursey's murderish-ness-ness. So, let's make with the lynching.

    Eric: Wait a second, there's something that's bothered me this whole time. If everyone gets gassed at night, how do the murderers wake up to kill people?

    Fish: I'm not entirely sure, Eric, but I think it may have something to do with the three bloody gas masks that have been laying around this whole time, one of which is sitting right by where Jursey was sleeping.

    Jurs: Well, that certainly doesn't look good for me.

    nForcer: Well, what about the guy who claims to have been awake at night to see Jursey?

    Kilga: He's magical. Leave it at that.

    nForcer: Works for me.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The group descended on Jursey. LD grabbed her from behind and held her down while Fish ran to the icehouse on the east side of the foundry. He quickly returned with ten icepicks, each with a metal part of around eight inches. Eric saw what he was planning and removed Jursey's shoes and socks and held her feet down while she squirmed. Fish grabbed her left ankle, chose an icepick, and put the point into the flesh between her big and second toes. He pressed hard and even put a little bit of his weight into it. The point made a crater in the skin and then it finally ruptured, the icepick sliding about an inch inside. Fish then slowly pushed it the rest of the way in. Jursey shrieked as she could feel the sharp point tearing through muscle, rupturing blood vessels, and scraping along her bones. Seven more times Fish did this, shoving icepicks into Jursey's feet in between the toes. Each time she screamed in pain until her feet were grotesquely swollen and red. nForcer spoke up.

    nForcer: Nice counting Fish. Hang on. I have an idea for the other two.

    He had ld turn Jursey on her side, placed the point of an icepick just below Jursey's ankle bone, and told Eric to hold it there. nForcer then stood up, raised a leg, and stomped the icepick, sending it clean through her ankle. He then got ld to turn her over again and did it to the other side, although he struck and broke a bone on his first try, prompting a flawless second one. nForcer then got a pair of pliers and bent the pointed ends back on themselves, creating two hooks in between Jursey's ankles that he linked together. He got a chain and began to wrap it around the hooks when Kilga got up, realizing that his services were needed.

    Kilga lowered the large hook from the ceiling and nForcer put the chain on it, suspending Jursey's legs. As Kilga brought the hook up, ld let go of her torso a little bit too early and her head slammed on the ground, splattering some blood and knocking her unconcsious. Kilga raised her slightly off the ground and then began swinging her. Higher and higher she went, getting ever nearer to the ceiling. Then, on the final upswing, Jursey awoke to find herself careening toward one of the large glass windows that was about thirty feet off of the ground near the top of the wall. She could barely get out a scream as her body, led by her face, busted through the window. On the downswing, a jagged piece of glass impaled itself into Jursey's stomach. The heavy hook and chain dragged her body down, causing the glass to tear through her abdomen, shredding the skin open. As it reached her sternum, Jursey's body slipped over the piece of glass and began to fall back toward the floor, but the glass caught the underside of her jaw and impaled itself there, forcing her jaw shut. She had lost most all of her momentum at this point, so she remained there, suspended by the glass, gushing blood down to the floor thirty feet below.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #287
      As everyone slept peacefully, the murderer crept over to Kilga. His gas mask remained on, and right as he was about to drive a knife into Kilga's heart, a small dart came flying from above and struck Kilga in the neck. The drug activated quickly while the murderer was still looking around, trying to figure out what was going on, and Kilga got up and looked right at the murderer.

      Kilga: YOU! You were trying to kill me in my sleep! ...But how did I wake up...?

      Mint: Kiiiiiiillllgaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

      Kilga: Mint? Forte? Ranpha? Milfeulle! Vanilla! What are all of you doing here?!

      As Vanilla explained the situation, Milfeulle charged at the murderer.

      Vanilla: Well, we couldn't let such a great Galaxy Angels fan die, so we came to resc--

      Vanilla was cut off as Milfeulle tackled the murderer, causing him to let go of his knife, which flew directly into Kilga's right eye, killing him instantly. Milfeulle stood up with a sense of accomplishment.

      Forte: Milfeulle... you...

      She looked down at Kilga.

      Milfeulle: Well...damn...

      Ranpha: Jeez, you just screw everything up, don't you.

      Milfeulle hung her head as the five all climbed back up the rope down which they had rappelled, passing right by Jursey's body without noticing it. With that, they were gone, and the murderer removed his mask and went to sleep.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #288
        Blargh, I am ded. ;x
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #289
          Mead

          I recieveda PM last night from Kilga stating that it was mead who claimed he was the voyer, and that Jurs was a wolf.

          But Jurs wasn't

          So yea, any questions let me know

          Comment

          • TSAGod
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 111

            #290
            ok...who's the "voyeur"?

            I think it's nForcer, because he's been in the alliance, and...yeah...

            But if somebody is willing to say they know it's somebody else, then I'm all for that.

            Comment

            • TSAGod
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 111

              #291
              Oh well. Didn't see ld's post.

              mead it is.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #292
                ps: I can't spell voyeur

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #293
                  TSA, you are a moron. I am not in an alliance, and I have not even thought of pretending to be a blue. What good would it really do me, anyway? I'm left isolated yet again, but that's alright. It happens pretty much every game.

                  Blah. I missed voting on Thursday because I completely forgot about it due to Homecoming week. I'm still reflecting over my wonderful Friday and Saturday, so don't expect too much from me until it's really time to vote. That is, if I remember. Wait, does that mean that nforcer doesn't really care about TWG right now? Yep. Sorry guys.

                  Wait, whoa, I need to vote by Monday night? This isn't cool. I need someone to bring me back to reality by then.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #294
                    Gah, I told you guys someone would try and fake a blue again.

                    Here's what we got left:

                    mead
                    nforcer
                    ImEric
                    TSAGod
                    LD
                    Fish
                    (in oder of suspicion)

                    So, that makes 4 to insta? Alright, I'd put a vote on mead right now but I want see what he has to say for himself.

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #295
                      Guys, it wasn't me. Seriously.

                      Why would I fake a voyuer to kill one person knowing full well I'd die the next day?

                      That doesn't add up in the slightest now does it?

                      I've played this entire game honestly, I haven't made one move to arouse anyones suspicion, because I play with my hand on the table. I've answered any questions people posed, and answered all suspicions. Now, I would like to point out another thing. Kilga said the blues would converge on whoever faked being the voyeur. This has yet to happen. Instead, we hear from LD that kilga did something entirely different then what he said he would do, and the blues remain silent. This doesn't add up either.

                      I may often follow stronger players, but I'm no idiot. There would be no reason for me to fake being the voyeur when it absolutely garuntees I will get lynched the next day. No reason at all. LD pulled ridiculous reasoning to vote me yesterday, and now he's just pulling things out of his ass.

                      Anyone with half a brain can see this is total and utter BS.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #296
                        Originally posted by mead1
                        Guys, it wasn't me. Seriously.

                        Why would I fake a voyuer to kill one person knowing full well I'd die the next day?

                        That doesn't add up in the slightest now does it?

                        I've played this entire game honestly, I haven't made one move to arouse anyones suspicion, because I play with my hand on the table. I've answered any questions people posed, and answered all suspicions. Now, I would like to point out another thing. Kilga said the blues would converge on whoever faked being the voyeur. This has yet to happen. Instead, we hear from LD that kilga did something entirely different then what he said he would do, and the blues remain silent. This doesn't add up either.

                        I may often follow stronger players, but I'm no idiot. There would be no reason for me to fake being the voyeur when it absolutely garuntees I will get lynched the next day. No reason at all. LD pulled ridiculous reasoning to vote me yesterday, and now he's just pulling things out of his ass.

                        Anyone with half a brain can see this is total and utter BS.
                        But what I don't understand, is why Kilga would lie. We know he was human, he died last night.

                        That is what doesn't add up my friend.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #297
                          No, see, you are discounting the possibility that you are lying. And that is the one I see to be most likely.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #298
                            Originally posted by mead1
                            No, see, you are discounting the possibility that you are lying. And that is the one I see to be most likely.
                            But I'm not lying, I have no reason to lie

                            I'm not saying Kilga is telling the truth, but honestly, I don't see why he would say something that isn't true, considering HE DIED LAST NIGHT.

                            Comment

                            • TSAGod
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 111

                              #299
                              But we all know that ld's a human. Nearly everybody has argued that Tass would not sacrifice somebody, and if that is the case, ld is a human. And if he is a human why would he lie?

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #300
                                How should I know?

                                I could make up a theory about how LD was a wolf, but it'd probably be incorrect. Looking back on the thread, I actually think he's human too, but I kind of have to doubt that now that there's a gun pointed at my head. I really don't know what the hell is going on. I had a theory last night, but it got royally stabbed in the face when kilga died.

                                Now, a possible reason LD got that pm, assuming he is human:

                                Now I know very little about the alliance, save that it existed. But Perhaps the alliance didn't consist of quite as many blues as kilga wanted the wolf/s to believe. Maybe the alliance actually consisted of kilga, the whore, and a group of humans the whore had seered over the course of several nights. My guess is that Jurs looked to be the wolf in kilga's eyes, and so he set out and made an announcement to have her insta'D. Maybe I was next in his list of suspicions.

                                Yeah, an amazing stretch, but I'm grasping for straws here. I know I'm not a wolf, and I don't think LD's a wolf either. I just don't see many options as to how we could both be human.

                                At TSA, it is entirely possible that LD is lying and a wolf, as hypothetical reasoning into the psyche of Tass is just that, hypothetical reasoning. It is entirely possible that two of the games smartest players figured out a good new stratedgy. I'm not saying I believe this to be true, but that it is possible.

                                Comment

                                Working...