well after rereading I'm def. not going to change my vote. the suspicions list I've got, in order, looks like this:
fishfish
nforcer/qreepy
tass
mayyyyyyybe kilga
I honestly think eb is a mistake. (ps jurs I was talking about fish bw-ing, not you at all. but yeah w/e). I just can't see him making that vote as a wolf. I guess it's possible, but I kinda doubt it.
Wow. I just remembered why I don't like playing with ap. Get your fucking blood pressure checked, ap. We don't want to deal with your shit. Everything you said about eb is bull. You're making something out nothing, and you have a bunch of dumbasses following your parade. It disgusts me.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
edit: nvm, first time the page loaded I didn't wait long enough or something and your second part about "everything you've said about eb blah blah blah" didn't show up.
Also, I don't really like these 48-hour time limits at all. It rushes you into voting when there isn't even a lot of material on the board yet (well...that's not as much the case right here, but I still feel rather rushed in making a decision, as I'm sure others do). I am not a fast thinker when I am perpetually tired due to school and orchestra and auditions. And because I get home about 40 minutes before voting is due.
On the other hand, I'm thinking I will switch a real vote over to eb. Call me a sheep, no matter how befuddled you are on a given day, it hardly gives you the right to make a vote with terrible justification, then refuse to switch. Even when I'm tired and denser than normal, I don't even do things like that. After reading (most of) aperson's post against eb, I am incliuned to agree with what he says.
Yes, I know ap is manipulative. But he is at least logical, which I can deal with. Also, I would not be inclined to vote for him this round because, frankly, he is unreadable, especially so early in the game (even when a lot happened fairly quickly). So, my vote is for EB.
I think I'll be more able to think much more for myself once the weekend rolls around. School takes up so much time--particularly for sleep.
eb: Guys! Check this out! I just derived the Jacobian for finding the Surface area on a curved surface! I've always wondered where that √(1 + ∂F/∂x + ∂F/∂y) came from...
aperson: That's great, eb! While you were doing that, we decided you were a goddamn mass murderer!
TSAGod: Oh. Snap.
talisman: Oh yeah, we're taking the limit as your life tends to zerowned.
[Tass's lips {▼ × F= [∂(∂F/∂z)/∂y - ∂(∂F/∂y)/∂z]î + [∂(∂F/∂x)/∂z - ∂(∂F/∂z)/∂x]ĵ + [∂(∂F/∂y)/∂x - ∂(∂F/∂x)/∂y]ĸ}ed and he cracked his knuckles]
Tass: Oh yeah. And ya know what we do with mass murderers?
eb: Actually, no, now that I think about it. What IS the plan?
Tass: ...I...well...th-- Oh, come on! It's obviously a hypothetical question!
Fish: Actually, Tass, I felt you left plenty of time for a verbal response. An inquiry by eb was by no means out of line.
Qreepy: I agree, Fish. I was even discussing the possible responses with nForcer here. I was under the impression that eb would be outright killed, while nForcer posited that he would undergo indefinite torture.
eb: Given the choices, I'm gonna have to with the outright killing.
Tps: I've got a great idea for torture! How about we tie a nine volt battery to his tongue and see how long he can take it! I can only go a few seconds, myself.
Kilga: How about this, Tps? I cram a silver dollar up your nose and punch you as hard as I can.
Tass: Whatever. The bottom line is that eb is a mass murderer who needs to die. Shall we get started, lady and gentlemen?
mead: Actually, guys, I'm going to sit this one out.
ld: Dude, it's not like we're going to a movie; we decided that eb is a mass murderer who's threatening our lives in here.
mead: Well, yeah, I know, but... you see, I'm a... pacifist.
SpaceBoy: You're a thing babies suck on?
Eric: No, dude, that's a pedophile.
Jurs: Well, whatever long word you want to call him, mead's still a puss. Now comes the killing, followed by a light salad.
eb slouched over his Cal III book as he knew the inevitable had approached. As the group walked slowly up to him, prolonging the moment, Fish got impatient, broke into a full-speed run straight at eb, and delivered a package of pain straight to eb's mouth, courtesy of his boot. The blow knocked eb's front two teeth out and flung blood to the floor six feet away. As eb reeled from the kick and clutched his throbbing mouth, Tass seized his arms and pulled them back, exposing him to everyone else. Qreepy got his hands on some large tongs. He stood behind eb and grasped one of his teeth with the tongs. With a firm grip, he pulled backward. The torque on the tooth was enormous, and the roots burst out of the inside of eb's gums. The next two teeth came out relatively easily, but no less painfully, being forcefully torn straight out of the gums, roots and all. eb was screaming in pain, but Qreepy just grabbed the next tooth on that side: a molar. The only grip he could get on it was by pinching a thin piece of gum in with the teeth, squeezing it so thin it ran down eb's throat with the rest of the blood. Qreepy tried, but couldn't twist this one out of place. He held on to the tooth with the tongs, but stepped out of the way and said, "Fish?" Fish knew just what he wanted. He stood up, took a couple of steps back, and delivered a powerful front kick to the side of eb's head. Not only did this rip the tooth out, but the force caused eb's face to smash into the concrete in front of him and his left arm to tear out of its socket and bend backward. nForcer produced a thin, fine-toothed metal comb and walked up behind eb. He tilted eb's head back and opened his mouth. The areas of gum with the missing teeth were soft, puffy, and gushing blood. So, nForcer wrapped his left arm around eb's head to brace it, and put the comb up to the gums and slowly began to slide the metal teeth straight up into the gums. About forty of the teeth penetrated, each pushing farther into eb's head. nForcer started struggling after the comb was halfway in, finding himself pushing as hard as he could to jam that comb in as far as possible. As nForcer was having his fun, ap went into one of the offices and returned with some boxcutters. He shoved nForcer out of the way and squatted down, getting in eb's face, which was half-toothless and had a comb keeping his mouth from closing. ap lifted up eb's top lip, leaned him to the side so that the side of his mouth that had teeth on the top row was facing up, put the blade of the boxcutters behind eb's back tooth, and tore the blade straight across the gumline, ripping a deep gash that exposed the roots of those teeth. Not quite satisfied yet, ap forced the boxcutters straight into eb's mouth, blade up, pressed them into his soft palette, and yanked them forward, through the gums, and out the mouth. He did this again, four more times, until he got up and walked away. ld came up and laid eb down on his back. He propped eb's legs up on his calculus book and jumped, landing straight on eb's knees, snapping them both on the first try. eb's legs laid flat on the ground up to the knees, where they bent forward and fell sideways. ld then dragged eb over to the middle of an open area, walked to a control panel, and started the motor to lower the three-ton bucket used to hold molten iron. eb felt as the bucket began to descend on his head and put so much pressure on it that he blacked out just before the bucket crushed his entire skull, sending blood out in every direction.
At that moment, the gas turned on and everyone passed out.
By the way: I never rip anything off. I reference. And I'll do it a lot in my stories. RvB was the obvious one this time, The Gamers was the obscure one, and I had a couple in my other stories.
I don't have to tell anyone to PM me because I already have all the PMs. Hooray for being tired earlier!
One of the murderers lay in wait. The first one to wake up is mine. Just wake up so we can get this overwith.
Over in the group, talisman stirred.
talisman: Hey, I get it! HAHA! Del "cross" the the gradient of a function is the curl of the function! Tass's lips curled! Wow, that was really clev--
The murderer grabbed talisman by the ankles and dragged him over to a large hook suspended from the ceiling. talisman, still a bit physically groggy from the gas, couldn't react fast enough, and the murderer, using talisman's body weight to his advantage, thrust the hook through his ankle. The murderer pulled a chain to raise talisman up a bit and retrieved a glowing iron bar from the furnace. talisman, under only a slight amount of pain from his ankle started to explain:
talisman: Wait! You see, he replaced the word with the equation defin--
But he was cut off again, this time by the iron rod being shoved straight into the back of his mouth, scorching the soft tissue and producing a terrible stench. After that part was sufficiently burned, the murderer tilted the bar upward and started shoving it down talisman's throat. Once it was a couple of inches deep, the hook through his ankle tore through its flimsy supports, and talisman fell to the floor, impaling himself as the searing bar was shoved all the way through his esophagus and into his gut. The murderer then rejoined his coworkers in their sleep.
Considering the odd time of this post going up, I'm going to extend the day to end at 2200 CST on Saturday. That'll give you almost three full evenings of discussion. For the future, I'll just arbitrarily assign deadlines within the bounds of reason.
Comment