TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #271
    Jursey, you're not really providing a strong defense. The only reason I'm going to hold off is the possibility of a rat in the alliance. I think someone may have wormed in somehow, and I have to give it a bit more thought before I make a decision. ap is the only one that I think could have done it and kept consistent at this point in the game, but I don't see why any blues would be left if he succeeded. Expect a vote from me later today.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #272
      Welllllllll I don't have any "strong defense" that you talk about if you didn't notice rofl I mean, no one IM's me and no one talks to me about the game so there's nothing to say.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #273
        Well, I really have nothing to vote on so I guess I'll vote Jurs. I might change my vote if some strange thing happens between now, and days end. Right now I am inclined to believe the voyeur saw her, as Kilga is so fond of pointing out how he knows all the blues and all. It should be a pretty safe bet.

        Comment

        • TSAGod
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 111

          #274
          Since we're so sure Jurs is the wolf, Kilga, could we post who the voyeur is? It will give us a line of protection if that person is lying, and then you get wolfed.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #275
            I think that would be a bad idea, then the voyeur might be wolfed instead of kilga. Kilga should, however, pick an alliance member and tell them the voyeur if he gets wolfed. But then again, that person might be a wolf too, or instead, or whatever. But we should have some way to hold that guy accountable if he is lying.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #276
              The other blues know what's going on and will be quick to descend upon the voyeur with fury should this be a lie.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • TSAGod
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 111

                #277
                Okay...as long as somebody else knows...

                Jurs

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #278
                  Well, cool, it is a lie. Your voyeur is probably LD, then that would make me right about him being different this game.


                  Well I hope it's LD because that would make it obvious I was human.

                  good luck guySssSss
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #279
                    Jurs is acting really retarded. It really makes me think she's a wolf (even when I'm completely ignoring the voyeur thing, she's just plaing acting weird)

                    I don't wanna put my vote down for her yet, though, 'cause I dunno how many to insta.

                    TSA is my second suspicion. How many to insta? If it's more than two I'll change my vote to Jurs.

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #280
                      Insta is like 4.001 or something. Maybe just 4. Either way it's more than 3. So I guess If we are here tomorrow, the voyuer was lying, as it really looks like Tass was a wolf. I am thinking of space as a confirmed wolf Because kilga said the whore told him. So if Jurs isn't it, atleast we have a prospect tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #281
                        Kilga the voyeur is a wolf btw

                        It's probably LD.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #282
                          Okay, keep me alive for tonight, if the blues are alive have them see me or whatever, and lynch the "voyeur". If we don't have one less wolf, you can lynch me. I can ASSURE you that the voyeur is a wolf if they said I am a wolf.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • TSAGod
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 111

                            #283
                            Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                            Okay, keep me alive for tonight, if the blues are alive have them see me or whatever, and lynch the "voyeur". If we don't have one less wolf, you can lynch me. I can ASSURE you that the voyeur is a wolf if they said I am a wolf.
                            There's no way that the voyeur or prostitute is definately alive...or will be alive tomorrow. The three blues know who each other are, and they can get who is pretending to be the voyeur if you in fact are human. Because it's either you, the voyeur, or Kilga...and right now your time is up.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #284
                              My time is up? What kind of bullshit is that rofl, I never had any time. The voyeur is indeed a wolf.
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #285
                                Alright guys, I've though it over some, and I'm more confident in Jursey's humanity. Faking a blue has been done once, why wouldn't they try it again? Especially if a wolf found himself in the middle of an alliance. Alliance, if one of your ranks falls tonight, don't be afraid to knock out one of your own.

                                I have also given TSA some thought. The PM thing at the beginning with SpaceBoy tells me TSA was trying a strategy with someone he knew form jTWG, but didn't think was a wolf. Now that we know SpaceBoy was a wolf, I'm fairly certain TSA isn't. The ideas flying around that say the whole thing was planned are crazy.

                                So, tonight, my vote will have to rest on nforcer because he's #3 on my suspicion list under the two I just mentioned.

                                Comment

                                Working...