TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #166
    This is fucking awesome

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #167
      As awesome as that sounds, one of them have to be lying, which means one of them will be banned, something I don't want to see. I want to appeal or veto or something the TWC's decision on that, it's ridiculous.

      I'm going to have to give Tass the benefit of the doubt. He hasn't done anything untrustworthy in forever, you guys are accusing him on his potential to be able to do it. If this wasn't Tass, no one would bring this severe of an arguement up, it seems as all of you have a vendetta against Tass, and you are voting him on the chance he could do it. I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous, I like to believe people when they say things. So, unless I see something other then "Tass has the potential to be the MW and have the whore come out to him and kill him", I'm going to vote Lightdarkness.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #168
        Originally posted by Tps222
        As awesome as that sounds, one of them have to be lying, which means one of them will be banned, something I don't want to see. I want to appeal or veto or something the TWC's decision on that, it's ridiculous.
        Hopefully this will teach people to not write checks their asses can't cash.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #169
          My ass however, is quite able to cash the check.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #170
            (15:03:18) Tps7910: It's not mean nor sneaky.
            (15:03:23) Tps7910: It's part of the game.
            (15:03:32) Tps7910: You either deal with it and fight fire with fire, or quit.
            (15:03:42) Jay: You're one of his wolf buddies
            (15:03:48) Tps7910: Of course.
            (15:03:55) Tps7910: It's why I so openly defend him.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #171
              ok, so he was being sarcastic

              nvm

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #172
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:15 PM): FLASHBACK
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:16 PM): TWG 8
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:18 PM): LD gets banned
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:20 PM): Ld gets very upset
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:24 PM): He's banned from 2 games
                Tps7910 (3:02:26 PM): Are they serious about that
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:31 PM): and he bitches and crys and moans to everyone
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:33 PM): THAT WAS 2 GAMES
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:35 PM): THIS IS FOREVER
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:38 PM): ps: not pissed
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:43 PM): and yes, I think they're seirous
                Tps7910 (3:02:47 PM): I hope not.
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:49 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=487277#487277
                Tps7910 (3:02:51 PM): I read.
                lightdarkness42 (3:02:55 PM): cuz tass's ass is grass
                Tps7910 (3:03:04 PM): I don't want either of you banned.
                lightdarkness42 (3:03:07 PM): TRIPLE WORD BONUS for using many s's
                Tps7910 (3:03:21 PM): I'm sure the ban will get lifted immediately.
                lightdarkness42 (3:03:32 PM): I certainly hope not
                Tps7910 (3:04:02 PM): Why?
                lightdarkness42 (3:04:13 PM): tass is annoying
                lightdarkness42 (3:04:17 PM): you see what he does in his games
                lightdarkness42 (3:04:22 PM): he always does smething mean and sneaky
                lightdarkness42 (3:04:27 PM): and this time it just so happened to me
                Tps7910 (3:05:24 PM): It's not mean nor sneaky.
                Tps7910 (3:05:29 PM): It's part of the game.
                Tps7910 (3:05:38 PM): You either deal with it and fight fire with fire, or quit.
                lightdarkness42 (3:05:48 PM): You're one of his wolf buddies
                Tps7910 (3:05:54 PM): Of course.
                Tps7910 (3:06:01 PM): It's why I so openly defend him.
                Tps7910 (3:06:10 PM): In posts and everything.
                Tps7910 (3:06:34 PM): He gets the benefit of the doubt from me, and unless I hear something groundbreaking, I'm staying with it.
                Tps7910 (3:07:54 PM): See, the thing is, you responded with the acceptance of the ban, which kind of taints my belief in him.
                Tps7910 (3:08:03 PM): So there is a chance I may change, but it is not likely.
                lightdarkness42 (3:08:13 PM): Honestly, I don't mind
                lightdarkness42 (3:08:18 PM): because as it is, he's getting lynchbanned

                Post the whole thing next time. You are pulling things out of your ass dude. It's not helping your case.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #173
                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  Post the whole thing next time. You are pulling things out of your ass dude. It's not helping your case.
                  I was excited, I copied everything in the visible window, sent it to AP, and posted it.

                  You'll note I retracted my statements like, a minute afterwards, after you began talking more.

                  You not giving me any chance is making me think that you really are a wolf.

                  Wolfy

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #174
                    Bye LD. Been fun playing with you. I guess you'll have the pleasure of removing yourself from the usergroup?

                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #175
                      Yes, I will have great pleasure in removing YOU from the usergroup.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #176
                        Tps7910: Ahah, found a loophole in the ban.
                        Tps7910: In fact, if I'm NOT the whore, I'll quit TWG forever.

                        Tps7910: "Whore" is not an official position.
                        bjstrattonIM: "Whore" has been generally accepted as the term people are using for the prostitute.
                        bjstrattonIM: Loophole denied.
                        bjstrattonIM: This is like the Caldor Rule. Loopholes are not allowed.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • mead1
                          Cerebellumberjack
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3960

                          #177
                          Bleh. This whole thing is just way over my head. I'm really thinking LD just might be human now, but evertything is so muddled that he still seems more likely to be a wolf than tass right now. I might very well change before this day is done though. I'm gonna need some time to think this situation through before voting ends tomorrow.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #178
                            Tps complained about my excerpt making him look more wolfy so here's all the text in my window.

                            bjstrattonIM: Is that AIM convo LD posted real? o_O
                            Tps7910: Which one?
                            Tps7910: Does it screw me over?
                            bjstrattonIM: (15:03:18) Tps7910: It's not mean nor sneaky.
                            (15:03:23) Tps7910: It's part of the game.
                            (15:03:32) Tps7910: You either deal with it and fight fire with fire, or quit.
                            (15:03:42) Jay: You're one of his wolf buddies
                            (15:03:48) Tps7910: Of course.
                            (15:03:55) Tps7910: It's why I so openly defend him.
                            Tps7910: It's real.
                            bjstrattonIM: Wow.
                            bjstrattonIM: Now I feel bad. >_>
                            Tps7910: Didn't post it all.
                            bjstrattonIM: Post the whole thing, then.
                            Tps7910: I did
                            bjstrattonIM: o nvm
                            bjstrattonIM: ok, so he was being sarcastic

                            nvm
                            bjstrattonIM: XD
                            Tps7910: He's so desperate.
                            Tps7910: I'm going to have to give Tass the benefit of the doubt until I hear otherwise, everyone is going against him on the chance that he "could" do it.
                            bjstrattonIM: I want to see what Tass has to say about the TWC decision first.
                            bjstrattonIM: LD's reaction is good for his cause.
                            Tps7910: Is there any chance that the decision won't go through?
                            bjstrattonIM: No.
                            Tps7910: So a lifetime ban for either Tass or LD?
                            bjstrattonIM: Right.
                            Tps7910: That's hypocritcal/
                            Tps7910: I remember someone saying that if they weren't a wolf, they would quit staff.
                            Tps7910: What happened there buddy?
                            bjstrattonIM: ;D
                            bjstrattonIM: What comes around, goes around.
                            bjstrattonIM: Or something.
                            Tps7910: goes, comes
                            bjstrattonIM: No, that implies that what I do comes back to haunt me.
                            Tps7910: Yes, what goes around comes around, not comes and goes.
                            bjstrattonIM: Like post office paychecks getting lost in the mail.
                            bjstrattonIM: That's a "goes around, comes around" situation.
                            Tps7910: I was switching the order of your words.
                            Tps7910: I know the expression.
                            bjstrattonIM: Yeah.
                            bjstrattonIM: I was trying to reverse it to something meaning I did it before but now I've flipped. >_>
                            Tps7910: Is the ban from the TWG forum?
                            bjstrattonIM: No, just from playing.
                            Tps7910: jTWG included?
                            bjstrattonIM: Just TWG.
                            bjstrattonIM: If they want their brains to melt out their ears they're still welcome to that.
                            Tps7910: Heh, also, last TWG wasn't the first game with 2 guardinings.
                            bjstrattonIM: When was the first?
                            Tps7910: Does jTWG count?
                            bjstrattonIM: No. >_>
                            Tps7910: Oh, lol, I got guarded twice there.
                            Tps7910: Ahah, found a loophole in the ban.
                            Tps7910: In fact, if I'm NOT the whore, I'll quit TWG forever.

                            Tps7910: "Whore" is not an official position.
                            bjstrattonIM: "Whore" has been generally accepted as the term people are using for the prostitute.
                            bjstrattonIM: Loophole denied.
                            bjstrattonIM: This is like the Caldor Rule. Loopholes are not allowed.
                            Tps7910: Posted fast
                            bjstrattonIM: I wanted to clarify in case anyone else was confused about that.
                            bjstrattonIM: Best to get it out now.
                            Tps7910: and make me look more wolfy.
                            bjstrattonIM: Paste this whole convo, if you like.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #179
                              Post whatever you want, I would NEVER openly defend a wolf buddy in this manner. Look at last game, when both my fellow wolves got lynched, Omega and Roop, I helped lead the lynches.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #180
                                Full transcript of tass talk if anyone wants it

                                (15:28:46) Jay: Pissed?
                                (15:28:46) TasselFoot <AUTO-REPLY> : WhorliChan: change your away message

                                WhorliChan: because it sucks big dick
                                (15:28:59) TasselFoot: i have no reason to be upset. see my post.
                                (15:29:09) Jay: lol
                                (15:29:31) Jay: Well, I know you're not the whore
                                (15:29:51) TasselFoot: no, you can't. because i am. and you're a wolf.
                                (15:30:00) TasselFoot: and this whole damn mess is fucking bullshit.
                                (15:30:05) Jay: hehehe
                                (15:30:10) TasselFoot: you should be dead, it should be night 3.
                                (15:30:17) Jay: Alright, i'll grant you few seconds of immunity
                                (15:30:18) Jay: I won't log this
                                (15:30:21) Jay: and I won't use this against you
                                (15:30:27) Jay: but what are you gonna do about this
                                (15:30:33) Jay: cause like... I know you don't wanna be banned forever
                                (15:30:45) TasselFoot: let me get this through your head....
                                (15:30:47) Jay: See, I thought Kilga was kidding
                                (15:30:50) TasselFoot: I WILL NOT BE BANNED.
                                (15:30:51) Jay: but blah like
                                (15:31:03) Jay: Yea
                                (15:31:04) Jay: I figured
                                (15:31:11) Jay: Do you think Kilga just posted that to like
                                (15:31:16) Jay: get you to confess?
                                (15:31:21) Jay: this is off the record
                                (15:31:25) TasselFoot: No. I will not be banned.... because I am the whore.
                                (15:31:30) Jay: I know you're a whore
                                (15:31:34) Jay: but you aren't the TWG whore
                                (15:31:38) TasselFoot: not only a whore. THE whore.
                                (15:31:57) TasselFoot: I really don't get what you are trying to pull here.
                                (15:32:25) Jay: I'm just so supprised that you're so calm
                                (15:32:31) Jay: and I wanna know how you're getting out of it
                                (15:32:43) TasselFoot: I AM THE WHORE. do you not get this?
                                (15:33:27) Jay: you aren't
                                (15:33:44) TasselFoot: ok... lets make this simple.
                                (15:33:47) TasselFoot: Tass = Whore
                                (15:33:49) TasselFoot: LD = Wolf
                                (15:33:54) TasselFoot: LD = Bye Bye
                                (15:33:54) Jay: rofl
                                (15:34:09) Jay: Tass = Jerk/Wolf
                                (15:34:13) Jay: LD = Angel/Human
                                (15:34:17) Jay: Tass = Bye Bye TWG
                                (15:35:33) TasselFoot: glad you're enjoying copying everything i say.
                                (15:35:36) TasselFoot: cause that works real well
                                (15:36:00) Jay: You're not going to be able to dig yourself out of this whole by talking to me
                                (15:36:03) Jay: Me however
                                (15:36:05) Jay: I'm on top of a hill
                                (15:36:07) Jay: you can't push me down
                                (15:37:01) TasselFoot: whole = 100%. hole = something dug up
                                (15:37:08) Jay: typo
                                (15:37:10) Jay: hole*
                                (15:38:05) Jay: brb
                                (15:38:17) TasselFoot: whatever dude. I know what is true, you know what is true. I'm not getting banned from TWG. You better get lynched at the end of this day. I'm going to take a nap.
                                (15:38:55) Jay: SLEEP TIGHT WOLFY

                                Comment

                                Working...