TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TSAGod
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 111

    #301
    Hm...once again, we're at a list of potential wolves: ld and mead. It's times like these when it would make the most sense to have annnounced who were the blues yesterday, because now only ld knows what's going on.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #302
      Originally posted by TSAGod
      because now only ld knows what's going on.
      That is not true.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #303
        I'd still like to think both LD and I are human. My suspicion list right now consists mainly of TSA and eric.

        Everything TSA has said today looks suspicious to me. He's basically been riding LD's coattails on everything. This late in the game, he's doing everything that could be done to look human, without actually doing anything. Also, if spaceboy was a wolf, TSA and him could have easily staged that pm thing early game to make him look human as well.

        And, what can really be said about eric? No one has really noticed him. He hasn't posted in forever. It would be so easy for him to be the wolf, just sitting back and watching us destroy each other. We had a rather long night last night, perhaps a sign of wolf inactivity?

        I am wholeheartedly convinced the final wolf is one of these two. You have to believe me guys. This late in the game, lynching me may very well be fatal to the humans. I'm going to try my best to contribute, even if you guys are intent on lynching me.

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #304
          At this point, I'm fairly confident either LD or Mead is a wolf. I see Fish as clean, and just don't suspect TSA that much.
          Due to earlier events in the game, I'm really leaning towards mead, but I don't wanna put a vote on him yet.

          So right now, safety for Fish.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #305
            Safety buddies with ImEric12.

            I'd like to see a couple things:

            LD, post what you posted in the chat, the exact wording of the PM, just so everyone is on the same level.

            mead, show why you're not a wolf by citing how you react when accused as a wolf. Unless you are, then just BS something.

            Comment

            • lightdarkness
              Summer!!
              • Jul 2003
              • 11310

              #306
              Fish: I need the name of that chat in order to get the log, I know it started with Fish, but I need you to find out what all the numbers were. If you can't find that out, you'll have to wait til tomorrow, cause I don't have time tonight to go through thousands of text files that start with Fish

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #307
                Ok, very well.

                My only lynching as a human up to this point is TWG XIX
                Anyone who played that game knows I was well past the point of being pissed. Right near the end I even lost all rationality and said "You'll all be sorry" or something like that.

                My only other time being a wolf is TWG XII
                Now as a wolf, you can see I was vastly different. I was calm, collected, and made long and thought-out posts badly refuting pounds of evidence on me. My overall attitude was entirely different that game.

                Now this game hasn't really been either, I'd say. I haven't exactley gone off the deep end, but I'm definately sweating. I'm not a wolf guys. I really don't know If/Why LD got a pm saying I faked being the voyeur, because I didn't. I never claimed to be a blue, and told Kilga explicitly that I was not one. I can't offer up any more evidence then what has already been presented. I can only hope you guys will believe me, because you all want to win this game too.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #308
                  Okay guys, I think we've reached the end of things here. Kilga was not a wolf. If LD in fact did receive a PM, then the wolf has to be mead. If it's not mead, it's most likely LD. It's so simple, yet everybody is trying to take it a step further. Stop thinking so hard.

                  Mead, your argument holds no substance because Kilga nobody is confirming your only defense.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #309
                    Way to be ignorant nforcer. The wolf is neither me, nor LD. I'm quite sure it's TSA or Eric. My vote won't make any real difference now, since you are all so intent on losing, but I for one vote TSA. Guys, I really hope you kill him tomorrow when the game doesn't end.

                    Comment

                    • TSAGod
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 111

                      #310
                      Originally posted by mead1
                      Way to be ignorant nforcer. The wolf is neither me, nor LD. I'm quite sure it's TSA or Eric.
                      um...if it's not you or ld, then what was kilga doing with the PM?

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #311
                        Like I said, I am still pretty sure Kilga never knew the voyuer, but he had a few guesses at the wolves. The pming idea was a way to get his top two lynched. The problem being that he was wrong on both counts, as neither Jurs nor I are/were the final wolf. While Kilga was a human, that doesn't give him better guessing ability then anyone else. I did not come to him as the voyuer. Like I stated before, I even denied being a blue when he asked me. That was the only time we talked. I have asked again and again why I would try something that stupid if I knew this exact situation would come of it. It doesn't make sense, does it? Accept it people, Kilga was wrong the first time, why shouldn't he be wrong a second. I know you are all quick and ready to believe anything spoon fed to you by a vet, I know that I'm like that most of the time. I'm asking you to open your mind and see the situation as it is, not as you want it to be. The truth that all of you can see is that no wolf is that dumb. Not even pawny old mead. You all know very well I wouldn't do that, but you hope so desperately that I did, because you have no better ideas. Well, tomorrows going to be your last chance then. And since all of you are so narrowminded, you'll probably all just suspect everyone else, and end up losing.

                        But I hope that isn't the case. I hope the humans do end up winning, even if you all are a bunch of spineless sheep. Maybe you'll work as a group and figure it out. I really can't be sure. I just hope that when tomorrow comes, you look at TSA and eric first, because one of them is the last wolf.

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #312
                          Sorry Eric, I'm moving my vote onto TSAGod. He's up there in the suspicions, and definitely more suspicious than mead. Especially after this reaction. I don't expect mead to live after this day, but I can't bring myself to put a vote against him.

                          The main reason for this is of course mead's cool, collected response to accusation in a previous game when he was a wolf. Other than that, I trust LD that he did get a PM from Kilga, and that LD really does believe that mead is a wolf. I think Kilga either had false information, or as mead said, wanted to get one of his biggest suspicions off the map before he died.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #313
                            mead (3) - ld, TSA, nForcer
                            TSA (2) - Fish, mead
                            Fish (1) - Eric
                            nForcer (0.1) - phantom

                            You've got about six hours.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #314
                              TSA gets my vote. This makes it a knife in the box between mead and him, who are now my two main suspicions. If we don't win after TSA (hopefully) dies, mead is a goner tomorrow.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #315
                                BUT MEAD IS A WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

                                Comment

                                Working...