TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #31
    Bleh. No one has really said anything to gain suspicion from, so I'm still a little hung up on ap and LD...

    The whole pm thing with spaceboy is kinda weird. But by weird I don't mean to say suspicious, as I really think it was a good plan. Space kinda ruined it though. Way to go man. Jeez.

    Bleh, I'm gonna go pick up my brother and see what I can sort out later. This game is really difficult due to the lack of gaurdian...

    Comment

    • TSAGod
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 111

      #32
      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      Y'all have until 16:00 CST on Wednesday to cast your vote.
      ....and that is 5PM Eastern time?

      I'm considering voting for SpaceBoy because he sucks...but that'd be too easy.

      Comment

      • aperson
        FFR Hall of Fame
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 3434

        #33
        yes, that's 5PM EST.

        Spaceboy's retarded. He could be a retarded human or a retarded wolf, but all I know is that he's retarded.

        Comment

        • QreepyBORIS
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2003
          • 7454

          #34
          No, it's 7PM Eastern.

          Signature subject to change.

          THE ZERRRRRG.

          Comment

          • TSAGod
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 111

            #35
            QreepyBORIS is a wolf!

            He's trying to confuse us with the times, making us think they are later then they really are.

            16:00 CST is 17:00 EST, or 5:00 PM.

            7:00 PM is 19:00 EST, otherwise known as the wrong time.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #36
              Originally posted by TSAGod
              I'm considering voting for SpaceBoy because he sucks...but that'd be too easy.
              Don't stoop to his level... also, what do you mean that it would be too easy? There are about 3 meanings I can gather from that.
              RIP

              Comment

              • TSAGod
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 111

                #37
                ...eh, it's an obvious choice. No thought involved there. He exposed my PM, which would make me dislike him, and hasn't really been constructive yet. And I was half joking. If I was serious, I'd have voted in that post.

                If nobody ends up causing any suspicion, I'd rather choose somebody who's not being helpful than to take a stab in the dark.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #38
                  My bad, thought it said "6:00" CST.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #39
                    No, don't go down that path.

                    It got my lynched in 3 games.

                    For real.

                    Comment

                    • SpaceBoy492
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 30

                      #40
                      Sorry for the stupidity, but I guess at this point you can't really get people to forgive you. =/

                      I also don't have too much to add, although I can guarantee that TSAGod is not a wolf. Sorry.
                      Spicboy

                      lol signature

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #41
                        Wait, how can you gurantee that? Explain.

                        Comment

                        • SpaceBoy492
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 30

                          #42
                          Damn I didn't think that through either :<

                          Bad wording. I don't know why he PM'd that to me, and not to anyone else. I seemed random, and something a wolf wouldn't do.

                          But I'm probably just being retarded.
                          Spicboy

                          lol signature

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #43
                            Probably.

                            Comment

                            • ImEric12
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1952

                              #44
                              Well, wow. This has been a retardfest so far.

                              And considering I've nothing relevant to contribute, let the stupidity continue.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #45
                                Well, it's a jTWG invasion. Old habits don't die hard, I guess.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...