TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #91
    Right now, I'm looking at Tass for the same reasons I stated in my first post. I don't know how much time I'll have to sign on later before work, and I'll be gone when the days ends, so I'm just safty voting on Qreepy. If I can get to the computer before I have to leave for work I'll probably change my vote to Tass.

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #92
      Aww crap. No idea who to vote for. Safety vote for TSAGod, because nobody is going to vote for him, and I have no suspicion on anybody. Yay for Day 1.

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #93
        I'm not going to vote anyone yet because i'm non-conformist.


        No one gets me...
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #94
          K, so I haven't posted in a few pages. I've been busy. I know, that sounds weird coming from me, but you may forget that this is my first year in college and I'm still adjusting to doing work. In fact, I have an english paper thing I need to be doing right now because I have english later on today, but it's not till like, 7:30, so that can wait. I've been pretty out of it lately, too. I slept in today and missed Calc 3, so that sucks. TWG went backburner a while back. Sorry guys!

          Anywho, I have no idea who to vote for. The LD/ap thing bothers me, but I don't really know either of them enough to know which bothers me more. And then I see they both already have a vote, so I feel bad for voting one of them because it may come down to one or the other, but let's see......ap is just fucking crazy. He hasn't even bothered harassing me this time, because really, what the hell could I possibly say that would be more wolfish than normal?

          But aside from voting, I would just like to say the following: In games that lack a guardian, DON'T FUCK SAY THAT A PERSON IS CONFIRMED AS HUMAN OR POST THAT THEY MIGHT BE BLUE! Yes, if it's that obvious the wolves might pick up on it and see and think "we should kill that kid that everybody trusts" but may be they won't see. You put people in danger by "confirming" them as humans. And if they ARE wolves, then you're just giving that wolf security.

          Now, as for Tass not dying... I wouldn't kill him. TPS wouldn't kill him. Other people wouldn't, either (I just can't think of who else >_> ), so we can't really can't judge his humanity on that.

          But uh, yeah, I really have no idea. I just wanna go back to sleep and not worry about stuff right now, so I don't even know if I'll come back and check this thread again today at all.....
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • aperson
            FFR Hall of Fame
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 3434

            #95
            This bandwagon on to me is already starting to look ugly.
            If this keeps up I'm gonna have to fuck up your whole scheme and ruin your game guys. You're making a very bad choice.

            Besides, when did "fucking crazy" become valid voting criteria?

            I'm gonna have to go with Spaceboy here. The reasoning is pretty sound: TSAGod is coming off as an overzealous human. His plans are too good for the wolves to come up with, and he's trying way way way too hard... he kinda reminds me of the way I was the first game except to a much higher extent. Right now I'm 99% sure he's human after thinking it over. This leaves me looking at Spaceboy's PM posting... This plan is perfect to throw suspicion onto TSA while we just think Spaceboy's a complete idiot. Hell, Spaceboy is a complete idiot, but if he's a wolf he has two other pretty smart people telling him what to do...

            Now why would TSA choose Spaceboy? They're jTWG buddies, probably the only person TSA knows.

            Nice try Spaceboy.


            Edit: To add. I do know spaceboy outside of these forums, and I know that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. He's not a complete dumbass that'd just go out and post a PM like that as a human either... which is why it struck me as very odd when he did.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #96
              I just looked back at votes, and Tass doesn't have a vote either, so saftying with him does just as well as with Qreepy, for reasons already stated.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #97
                Well let's see...i'm not particularly suspicious of ap like I had said before. I knew he was doing some kind of analyzing of responses when he was IM'ing everyone. I think. That's what popped out at me first time he IM'd me. Uh...Fish is still on the sketchy side but I found eb's post a little off. He just doesn't seem the same. It's some kind of vibe I got from his posts. It's not really the best reasoning ever, but I don't really see anyone else doing something really off from their usual Day 1 attitudes.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #98
                  Alright I've thought this through a lot more since obviously my life is on the line right now... and now I think I'm reasonably certain after the conversation I've had with him.

                  evilbutterfly

                  Let's examine:

                  Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                  K, so I haven't posted in a few pages. I've been busy. I know, that sounds weird coming from me, but you may forget that this is my first year in college and I'm still adjusting to doing work. In fact, I have an english paper thing I need to be doing right now because I have english later on today, but it's not till like, 7:30, so that can wait. I've been pretty out of it lately, too. I slept in today and missed Calc 3, so that sucks. TWG went backburner a while back. Sorry guys!
                  Time constraints. He's setting up an excuse to not focus on TWG and not change his vote. You'll see more of this in the AIM conversation. I'm sorry dude, but I skipped all 3 of my classes today, I have a huge test next week and a big paper due this Firday and I'm still devoting time to TWG, so give me a fucking break.

                  Anywho, I have no idea who to vote for. The LD/ap thing bothers me, but I don't really know either of them enough to know which bothers me more. And then I see they both already have a vote, so I feel bad for voting one of them because it may come down to one or the other, but let's see......ap is just #$#ing crazy. He hasn't even bothered harassing me this time, because really, what the hell could I possibly say that would be more wolfish than normal?
                  Let's paraphrase this logic: "I don't know who to vote for since they are both equally suspicious so I will vote for the one that already has two votes." Now take some time to digest this, what the fuck is EB thinking? Furthermore, his explanation for voting me is that I'm 'fucking crazy.' Reality check: Look at me in TWG XVI. That was a lot more 'fucking crazy' and after you dumbasses lynched me you found out I was a green post-game. Let me explain what my role in these games is real quick:

                  I'm the rabble rouser. I get shit started and I make things happen. Of course I come off suspicious, usually I have faith that people will get their noggins working and figure out that I'm actually helping them... but no, dumbasses like you, mead, and to a lesser extend LD can't seem to figure this out at all... which usually results in you all wasting a lynch on a human without thinking.

                  But aside from voting, I would just like to say the following: In games that lack a guardian, DON'T $*%# SAY THAT A PERSON IS CONFIRMED AS HUMAN OR POST THAT THEY MIGHT BE BLUE! Yes, if it's that obvious the wolves might pick up on it and see and think "we should kill that kid that everybody trusts" but may be they won't see. You put people in danger by "confirming" them as humans. And if they ARE wolves, then you're just giving that wolf security.
                  Who is confirmed as what? Nobody is confirmed as shit in this game. To all those people I said 'sup wolf buddy' to pregame: I'm sorry! I'm not a wolf!!!! ...Is anyone catching the absurdity of his argument yet?

                  Now, as for Tass not dying... I wouldn't kill him. TPS wouldn't kill him. Other people wouldn't, either (I just can't think of who else >_> ), so we can't really can't judge his humanity on that.
                  First thing you've said I'm starting to agree with, doesn't really mean much though.

                  But uh, yeah, I really have no idea. I just wanna go back to sleep and not worry about stuff right now, so I don't even know if I'll come back and check this thread again today at all.....
                  What eb is saying: I really have no idea so I will toss a vote onto the person with 2 votes already and pretty much condemn him because I'm really not sure for whom to vote. This is the biggest bandwagon vote ever but I'm going to act like it's not.



                  Now for the AIM conversation:
                  Phonem Recursive (12:23:46 PM): Time to harass you
                  Phonem Recursive (12:23:50 PM): what the fuck are you thinking
                  Phonem Recursive (12:23:57 PM): Oh wait you're a wolf I know what you're thinking nevermind
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:24:01 PM): I'm thinking I have an english paper to write and stuff
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:24:07 PM): and I really want to play Guild Wars again
                  Phonem Recursive (12:24:08 PM): Waaaaaaaaah college
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:24:11 PM): but I can't because I'm busy
                  -------
                  Immediately trying to avoid TWG. Which is strange, because jurs told me he was switching the topic to TWG with her last night. I wonder why he doesn't want to talk to me? Oh, because he doesn't want to hear my justification because that would mean he might then be obligated to switch his vote or risk being a wolf.


                  Phonem Recursive (12:24:19 PM): Then you should probably change your vote before you fuck up a whole lot more than you recognize
                  Phonem Recursive (12:24:28 PM): Except you're a wolf so keep your vote on me
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:24:55 PM): I'm not thinking straight today
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:24:59 PM): like, I took a shower
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:03 PM): and went to turn the water off
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:08 PM): and turned it on more
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:12 PM): and burned the hell out of myself
                  Phonem Recursive (12:25:15 PM): hey, hey, dipshit, we're talking about TWG not about taking a shower
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:21 PM): and earlier I was thinking about TWG
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:33 PM): and was like "ap is a wolf, or like, the voyeur or something"
                  Phonem Recursive (12:25:36 PM): Then try thinking again this time, look at my post on spaceboy
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:25:38 PM): and now I can't think of why I thought either
                  --------------------
                  Okay, so now he's saying that his logic for that post was bogus. So now, when reading the rest of the log, notice how apathetic he is towards wanting to change his vote (and as an aside, also notice how oddly protective of Spaceboy he is).

                  evilbutterfly87 (12:27:11 PM): uh
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:27:13 PM): which post was that?
                  Phonem Recursive (12:27:18 PM): newest post
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:27:19 PM): and is spaceboy the idiot one?
                  Phonem Recursive (12:27:23 PM): yes
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:27:26 PM): fuck newest post, I'm busy
                  --------------------
                  Busy excuse again

                  Phonem Recursive (12:27:40 PM): You have ten minutes to read TWG before you start your dumbass paper
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:27:56 PM): FINE ASS
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:28:00 PM): FINE,**
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:28:08 PM): not, your ass is fine
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:28:11 PM): but fine, you jerk
                  Phonem Recursive (12:28:13 PM): that too
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:29:25 PM): seriously
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:29:30 PM): Spaceboy is just stupid
                  Phonem Recursive (12:29:43 PM): I know he is
                  Phonem Recursive (12:29:57 PM): but this plan works very well as a wolf
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:30:01 PM): I thought about that, though
                  Phonem Recursive (12:30:11 PM): I know spaceboy is smart enough to go to someone in private and ask about the PM, not post it publically
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:30:15 PM): that may be he was a wolf being told to be stupid
                  Phonem Recursive (12:30:24 PM): but with two wolves assisting him, they probably told him to post it
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:30:24 PM): so they both look like smart and stupid humans, respectively
                  Phonem Recursive (12:30:37 PM): no, TSA isn't a wolf
                  Phonem Recursive (12:30:40 PM): I'm pretty sure of that
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:30:49 PM): then how does that make any sense?
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:31:00 PM): the only way I see it making sense is if they're both wolves
                  Phonem Recursive (12:31:07 PM): TSA talked to spaceboy because spaceboy is the only person he knows from TWG
                  Phonem Recursive (12:31:17 PM): He's a very overzealous human trying to start shit and get things in motion without really thinking it through
                  Phonem Recursive (12:31:24 PM): so he messages Spaceboy with this idea he has
                  Phonem Recursive (12:31:37 PM): Spaceboy says "Hey wolves, what's going on here?"
                  Phonem Recursive (12:31:52 PM): Wolves figure they can jam the game a bit by telling spaceboy to post it
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:14 PM): but you're still assuming that spaceboy isn't a complete idiot
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:23 PM): TSA is surprisingly good
                  Phonem Recursive (12:32:24 PM): If spaceboy is a complete idiot it still works
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:32 PM): Spaceboy is surprisingly bad
                  Phonem Recursive (12:32:36 PM): There's still a good chance he's a wolf even if he is that stupid
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:39 PM): but complete idiot would just go ahead and post it
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:49 PM): I mean, I see how it could be possible
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:32:55 PM): but like, it's reaching
                  Phonem Recursive (12:32:57 PM): I've talked to him a lot on #a0.com, I know him pretty well
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:33:03 PM): oh
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:33:10 PM): well, I've played in jTWG before...
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:33:15 PM): and the idiocy there is staggering
                  Phonem Recursive (12:33:16 PM): I know, jTWG is a retard orgy
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:33:24 PM): so I assume all jTWG people are complete morons
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:34:12 PM): may be you should post that you know spaceboy personally
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:34:25 PM): so that people know that you DO, in fact, know he's capable of not being stupid
                  Phonem Recursive (12:36:23 PM): There
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:36:42 PM): k, better
                  ------------------
                  Strategy and logic arguments ahoy. I can't say my argument for spaceboy is rock solid, but I'd say it has more merit than his genius diatribe against me! But what's he going to do? Why, ignore vote-changing!

                  Phonem Recursive (12:36:45 PM): I hope I've changed your mind, I'm not the best candidate to lynch today, and I hope you agree with my evidence on spaceboy
                  Phonem Recursive (12:36:56 PM): You damn well should know what my role in these games are, I'm the rabble-rouser
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:06 PM): I prolly won't vote for him
                  Phonem Recursive (12:37:06 PM): I look suspicious as fuck because I'm always making shit happen
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:10 PM): but look
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:17 PM): either you're a wolf and need to die
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:27 PM): or you're stirring up the most stuff as a human and are gonna get wolfed
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:36 PM): 2 votes on you makes the wolves think twice about that
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:37 PM):
                  -----------------
                  So here he thinks I only have two votes? Guess he forgot about LD (or possibly he is faking it), but this argument is fucking absurd and I don't think I need to explain why...

                  Phonem Recursive (12:37:41 PM): I have 3 dude, 3
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:45 PM): 3?
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:46 PM): wtf
                  Phonem Recursive (12:37:49 PM): LD voted for me at the very beginning
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:37:58 PM): he still hasn't changed? wtf
                  Phonem Recursive (12:38:02 PM): no, LD is a dumbass
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:38:06 PM): rofl
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:38:18 PM): he really is sheepish in TWG
                  Phonem Recursive (12:38:31 PM): he shouldn't even be in TWG, he's fucking dumb
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:38:55 PM): I don't see how he can be a programming person
                  Phonem Recursive (12:39:00 PM): Me neither
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:39:15 PM): with his random stupid moments and his terrible spelling
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:39:22 PM): it just doesn't make sense.....
                  Phonem Recursive (12:39:37 PM): Actually, I'm tempted to think he might really be a wolf
                  Phonem Recursive (12:39:45 PM): Being a complete retard is human LD style
                  Phonem Recursive (12:39:52 PM): he gets a lot more scheming and less impulsive when he's a wolf.
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:39:57 PM): I don't know LD, as far as TWG goes
                  Phonem Recursive (12:40:02 PM): I know him very well
                  Phonem Recursive (12:40:10 PM): I've played 2 games where he's a wolf and talked with him a lot both games
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:40:18 PM): and even if I did know him, I'd still doubt any instincts I had about him
                  Phonem Recursive (12:43:17 PM): I'm leaving now
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:43:23 PM): kbye
                  Phonem Recursive (12:43:26 PM): Yeah, 2 votes might make the wolves change their mind, but 3 gets me killed
                  Phonem Recursive (12:43:28 PM): so do something
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:43:42 PM): we have till 5 or whatever
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:43:48 PM): and if I change now it doesn't seem serious
                  ----------------------
                  "If I change my vote before the deadline I'm not serious." Can anyone fathom how absurd this argument is as well? Is anyone keeping track of how many absurd claims he's made... I got news for you, I'm switching my vote now and I am completely fucking serious.

                  Phonem Recursive (12:43:52 PM): That's 3 fucking hours
                  Phonem Recursive (12:43:53 PM): whatever
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:43:55 PM): and I don't like changing my votes
                  evilbutterfly87 (12:44:03 PM): annnnnnnnnd I have a paper to write
                  evilbutterfly87 is away at 12:46:14 PM.
                  ----------------------
                  "And I don't like changing my votes." Yes, you want to make sure I die because I'm human and you obviously think I'm an SP, so you want to cleanly kill who you believe is a blue. Alright

                  And he finishes it off with the 'I'm too busy for TWG excuse'


                  You're a stellar dumbass evilbutterfly!

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #99
                    Well, if it's between ap and eb getting the axe, I'd have to choose eb for his baseless voting among other reasons. (I don't really think I need to specify with that novel above me)

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #100
                      Okay, guys, I've got work (which I didn't know I was going to have two days ago) until sixish, so don't expect an update until seven or so.

                      No posting after 1600 CST or punishment, capice?

                      Also, if there happens to be an instalynch (I say this now because I think I forgot about it on the host signup post), Day ends immediately. No waiting until the host comes back or anything. Immediately.

                      See y'all in a bit.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #101
                        I've read through ap's monster of a post, and I'm going to have to swing my vote over to eb. I talked with ap over AIM, and thumbed through his post, and it's all very convincing. Coupled with that, I didn't have very well thought out suspicion against ap anyway, and it was a vote based on very little due to my not knowing when the day ended and leaving for school. So with that I cast my vote.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #102
                          fishfish

                          this is just going on what's been said this page. I'm going to go back and read through everything again and see if anything else jumps out at me. In particular I want to see who's been posting but staying in the background, who's been playing out front, who's just not been playing, etc.

                          specifically against fishfish:
                          1. the unnecessary vote switch. why? is qreepy a wolf too and he got mad and told you not to risk it or something? or maybe you and tass are wolves and want to disassociate? or you just like switching your vote for no reason?

                          2. the bandwagon against eb. I feel eb is human, just by gut and because I can relate to the first year of college thing (and having calc 3 in the morning). I guess ap can too, but whatever. that post does not seem at all like something he would do as a wolf. a less skilled player, yes, might try to bs some irl stuff to cache a bandwagon vote, but I think that eb as a wolf would never call attention to himself like that.

                          ---

                          other things of note:

                          1. ap is a vote-switching fiend.
                          2. lots of small random votes. which are trying to blend in and which are truly random?

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #103
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            2. the bandwagon against eb.
                            Hey, I wasn't planning on 4 other people switching as soon as I put my vote on. X(
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #104
                              ap - ld, eb (2)
                              nforcer - tsa (1)
                              ld - tps (1)
                              jurs - qreepy (1)
                              tsa - nforcer (1)
                              eb - jurs, ap, fish, mead (4)
                              fish - talisman (1)

                              not voted: tass, kilga, space, eric (4)

                              my vote will be coming... likely at 4:50

                              As a note... is it not odd that TSA votes for nForcer, with somewhat of a reason. Meaning, not a strong one, but not "random". Then nForcer comes back and "randoms" TSA... revenge voting, but why?

                              EDIT: wrote eb voting for eb, switched to fish. Note: votes are listed in order.. aka, jurs voted eb first, mead most recently.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #105
                                rofl, 4 votes. See, now I really can't change off of ap because he's the closest thing I have to a lifeline. I didn't realize he had 2 votes already (I totally forgot LD) when I voted for him. And really, I don't care if you guys lynch me, because TWG is just one extra thing, and Afro isn't playing .

                                PS: I like how ap being a tard gets several of you worked up. Remember how he's said that half of what he says is just bullshit to get people scared and talking?

                                Originally posted by agayperson
                                I'm sorry dude, but I skipped all 3 of my classes today, I have a huge test next week and a big paper due this Firday and I'm still devoting time to TWG, so give me a fucking break.
                                There's no way he's NOT full of shit about at least some of his post. I mean...there's no way ap is gonna skip 3 classes for some stupid forum game on the internet.

                                But I must commend ap on his big post all about me, which was mostly just that convo (that I didn't re-read). It got some people jumping at me. Like fish and mead. I would vote fish, he has a vote already and apparently when I do that ap likes to harass me and get bunches more to vote for me, so fuck that.

                                PS: ap, I don't like playing your games. I'm not gonna flip out just from you trying to fuck with me. Sorry. =P

                                PPS: talisman, I would be doing my homework whether I was a wolf or not. err, I would be "doing my homework" and definitely not paying attention to every little distraction along the way. In case you guys hadn't figured it out, that's why I even talked to ap at all on AIM, was because he IMed me. I was actually thinking of my paper (and talking to Jurs, I think), but he IMed me so I was like YAY DISTRACTIONS because apparently I suck at focusing on work. Speaking of which, I've managed to get side-tracked again. >___<
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...