TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TSAGod
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 111

    #256
    Originally posted by Kilgamayan
    SpaceBoy was a wolf, yes. The prostitute told me.
    I thought that Tass had gotten the prostitute...or was that just an assumption?

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #257
      The reason the prostitute didn't come forward is because ap told them not to, not because they were dead.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #258
        TSA, I'd just love to hear exactley why you find me suspicious.

        On another note, way to go bookie and prostitue. That is pretty great.

        My suspicions right now are mainly with nforcer and eric. I gave some reasoning about Nforcer yesterday, and I still think his actions were a little iffy. eric just seems a little off with the inactivity thing. He is normally inactive, but not this inactive. Yeah, I have nothing much to go on, I feel like it's still day one for me.

        Comment

        • TSAGod
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 111

          #259
          Originally posted by mead1
          TSA, I'd just love to hear exactley why you find me suspicious..
          It's obvious theres the alliance, and of the people outside, you and Jurs are the only ones other than me, and you just stick out. It also has to do with a lot of your posts stating one thing, then changing your mind without changing your vote, which you did a few pages later and I forgot about. So it isn't as strong.

          Inside the alliance, I'm leaning towards FishFish, because everybody else who appears to be in it is either relatively confirmed human or only in because of a roler. Later, I might post my suspicions on each player...

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #260
            Bleh, I hate AIM alliance games. Nobody ever seers me. Ever.

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #261
              Jeez, this thread died.

              I just realized that I never posted a deadline. With all this inaction, today will be over tomorrow at 2359 CST, giving you a little over 48 hours total.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #262
                Wow, I don't even know where to begin searching for a vote. No one seems particularly suspicious. I'll probably end up going with nforcer or eric.

                Comment

                • TSAGod
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 111

                  #263
                  Okay...I guess I might as well do this now so a day of discussion can stem from this...

                  Kilga - Very likely a human, just a plain one, but there is a slight chance that she is the prostitute. He may also be a wolf, but its highly unlikely and confirmation from the prostitute after the final wolf is captured would prove this.

                  FishFish - I'd imagine is a member of the alliance, but only as of very recently (i.e. yesterday/tonight). He is somewhat suspicious, but only because he doesn't stand out in any direction.

                  nForcer06164 - I want to say that he is the prostitute, but I find that very unlikely due to his day one posts. But he doesn't seem to be the type to get seered, so it very well be only the possibility that he is a blue. He does seem to be active in the alliance as a blue, but if he isn't, it could be him.

                  mead1 - Definately on the outside of the alliance, and I doubt he's a wolf, he just seemed slow and changed minds without changing votes, but that's not the case...only because I'm stupid.

                  lightdarkness - Definately in the alliance, probably admitted without seering. It is very unlikely that he is a wolf, but if he's still around by day six, I'm going to be more suspicious. Hopefully he'll be proven human through actions, because Tass would have to be crazy to be a wolf with him.

                  JurseyRider734 - She's different. Probably not a wolf. Not in the alliance...so yeah.

                  ImEric12 - Hasn't done much. Hasn't posted much. Has been largely forgotten. If he doesn't vote soon I'll vote for him.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #264
                    I jumpstarting this right hizzle.

                    Mead

                    It seems from TSA's post, that either he or eric or jurs is the final wolf. I had been talking to qreepy, and now fish, and I don't know, something strikes me as odd. I said not to instalynch and he did, but he was influenced by others, putting that aside, I tried to strike up TWG. Not really a lot though, he asked me a PS2 question, I called him a wolf, he just kidna shrugg'd it off, and kept asking more questions.

                    It's not solid by any means, but we are running out of people that aren't "confirmed" humans here.

                    Mead, I'd love to hear a rebuttle to this, and by no means is this vote permanent, i'm just trying to push a few buttons here, and get things rolling.

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #265
                      Good idea TSA.

                      Kilga - Had my suspicions, but backed off on them mostly now.

                      TSA - Second most suspicious person. I can just see him being a wolf with SpaceBoy and Tass. Although he has been helpful in trying to aid the human cause.

                      nforcer - I really don't know on this one. Definitely acting differently than XVIII, but not necessarily wolfy.

                      mead - He's just mead, probably not a wolf in my eyes.

                      LD - If this guy's a wolf, he's doing a great job hiding it.

                      Jursey - My top suspicion. She voted TPS on the LD day, then LD on the TPS day. Mostly she pokes around at people with suspicions. I could see her being the last wolf.

                      ImEric12 - Just being inactive, not anything to judge here.

                      My suspicion from greatest to least goes: jurs, TSA, nforcer, eric, mead, kilga, ld.

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #266
                        So it's suspicious that I thought Tps was suspicious before you all did? Haha, good one.

                        I don't know anything anymore, i'm not in the alliance. Obviously I wasn't seered, and i'm not a blue, so I guess I can either sit here and read the 6 posts 100 times in a row or just wait to get wolfed or whatever.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #267
                          All right, I've gotten in contact with all the blues.

                          Bad news from the voyeur, Jurs.

                          Sorry for posting this late, folks, but I spent a while playing Four Swords Adventures with my roommate. >_>
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #268
                            Haha that's pretty funny that I was seen as a wolf considering i'm not one.

                            Whatev
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #269
                              o i'm voting Kilga btw for lying

                              cool have fun instalynching me
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #270
                                Oh shoot I thought of this.

                                Considering i'm human, and your "voyeur" tells you i'm a wolf, they are a wolf. Unless this is some "plan" made by the alliance or something to try and scare me out of saying "oh you caught me lol 8)" or something like that, it's not going to happen, because you didn't, and i'm not a wolf.

                                Anywayssssss since you i GUESS are in the alliance and god knows how many people are in it, i'm sure i'll be instalynched so ttyguys in the postgame!
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...