TWG XX: Humans win

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #226
    Kilga, I was the only one against it the whole time, I doubt it was true.

    Yup, that's me in that conversation. Do with it what you want, it was a pretty obvious kill anyways.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #227
      Alright, I'm going to start the day out with an accusation on the overly-suspicious actions of TPS. He openly defended Tass in light of all evidence contrary, then when called on being suspicious he pointed out no wolf in their right mind would ever openly defend a fellow wolf. But the real question is: When is TPS in his right mind? He said even he wouldn't do that, but I'm willing to bet he's counting on that to hide his drastic change in play.

      In aperson's conversation, he's playing the double reverse psychology card, I'm sure of it. And just look how stubbornly he looked at evidence and still went with "the benefit of the doubt."

      tps7910: Give me your thoughts on the LD situation.
      insanelikeafish: well, i saw the Tass thing, then i saw three other votes
      8:55 PM
      insanelikeafish: and i though "huh, well, there's at least one human in that mix, so i'd best think it over carefully"
      insanelikeafish: so I IM'd LD
      insanelikeafish: telling him I believed him
      insanelikeafish: people are often much more receptive and make more mistakes if they;re comfortable
      insanelikeafish: but he came off totally human
      insanelikeafish: we talked a little bit about how Tass could do this, and I talked to a few other people
      tps7910: To me he hasn't, and I'm going to give Tass the benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.
      insanelikeafish: then ap talked to LD
      insanelikeafish: then LD called Tass
      insanelikeafish: and told me about the phone convo
      insanelikeafish: which was pretty sketchy
      tps7910: Yea.
      insanelikeafish: all in all
      insanelikeafish: if LD is a wolf
      insanelikeafish: why would he kill talis?
      tps7910: Why would Tass?
      insanelikeafish: if talis slept with him
      insanelikeafish: and found out he was human, but he was acutally MW
      9:00 PM
      insanelikeafish: he came out to tass because tass is a strong asset to the humans if he is human
      insanelikeafish: tass said 'sweet', wolfed him, and took his place faking the whore
      tps7910: I don't think Talisman would be that trusting to Tass
      tps7910: No one is believe Tass because it is something that he could do, which is retarded.
      insanelikeafish: see that;s what I thought too, but it doesn't fit any other way
      insanelikeafish: it makes most logical sense to me that tass is a wolf
      tps7910: Why complicate things?
      tps7910: Occam's Razor.
      insanelikeafish: yeah
      tps7910: Tass says LD is wolf.
      insanelikeafish: remember our conversation about the fake whore?
      tps7910: Yea.
      insanelikeafish: how it would totally screw over the humans
      insanelikeafish: yeah, i'm pretty cautious about that
      insanelikeafish: and i don't trust that the simplest option is truth, not for a minute
      insanelikeafish: ignoring all the evidence otherwise
      insanelikeafish: it's madness just to say "why complicate things"

      TPS, I don't know who you think you're fooling, but the jig is up.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #228
        Damn, Fish beat me to it. Basically, I was also thinking TPS too. He's doing things that would normally make him suspicious (defending Tass when there was almost no solid evidence to support him), and tell us that a wolf would never do that, when, in actuality, they could argue that to make themselves appear human. He did something else stupid "that a wolf would never do" last game as well. The fact of the matter is, his argument doesn't have any validity anymore. The most fatal flaw he made was defending Tass when HE HAD NO CHANCE OF BEING SAVED. The aperson conversation, though, might've been the dumbest thing he could've done at this point. TPS, if you're human, stop being so damn wolfy.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #229
          Remember guys, TPS always acts stupid. I wouldn't vote him just based on that. That's why I'm suspicious of Nforcer. A really early vote for someone who already has a vote, coupled with very scant reasoning. That's just giving me weird vibes all over. I don't thnk it's nearly enough to vote off of, as it is really early in the day, but my eye is on you.

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #230
            Yeah, mead, and he's counting on that. He's counting on the fact that people will just pass him off as "stupid."

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #231
              I'm always wolfy. My first game was as a wolf, so I learned that way. I admit, standing up for Tass was dumb, but, my gut said so. My gut > evidence imo. Call me retarded whatever. LD is a wolf, Fish is a wolf, and mead is a wolf. Game over, I win. Do with me what you may, I don't mind. I'm going to vote LD, because he is a wolf. Now that Kilga came out with the info that it was fake, LD could have posted the "go for the ban" after he realized it wasn't going to happen. Fool-proof plan to be human.

              AP- Told ya so I think like a wolf, thus, I am a wolf, always, and forevermore. Sorry for screwing the human team up though.

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #232
                WTFlux? Did TPS just admit to being a wolf, or was it a clever metaphor for being commonly judged as one?

                And what do you mean screwing the human team up?

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #233
                  TPS, you're an idiot, let it go.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #234
                    I think one thing you all have to recognize is the difference between Tps this game, and Tps last game. Tps wouldn't throw himself out there and act like a wolf on purpose knowing that it would get howevermany votes are on him. That's too dumb, and judging by how he played last game, he wouldn't take that risk. Now I remember one thing that ap said to me Night 1. "If I die, LD is a wolf". Even though it's now Day 3, i'm still taking that into consideration. Also, my idea of Tass and LD setting up the whole "If i'm a wolf i'll ban myself forever" "no u" deal could have been a set up. Let's face it, LD's smart, Tass is smart. If LD is a human, he NEVER gets involved in the game because he thinks it's boring. Countless times LD has IM'd me in the past few games saying "I'm bored." I tell him "Go post in TWG." which he responds to with "I'm a green, there's nothing fun to do when you're a green" or something like that. I haven't gotten ONE of those IMs this game, and LD is posting. Throwing two and two together is easy for me, I hope you all can see this, too. LD


                    Any questions about it, IM me btw
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #235
                      Jurs, that is complete bullshit.

                      The relationship between AP and myself was a hell of a lot different last night than it was night 1. Last night, he told me that if he dies TONIGHT, to lynch TPS.

                      All of what you posted is utter BS, I had no clue that what Kilga posted was BS, I was all 100% gung ho because I knew Tass was being banned, because I'm certainly not a wolf.

                      You can't compare what TPS says to any of his other games, because he plays differently EVERY OTHER GAME.

                      Also, with aperson dying last night, that is utter bullshit too. AP kept insisting he was going to die, I think everyone knew that AP was going to die, so don't cha think the voyer might have snuck a peak last night? Wolves have no way of knowing if the voyer is still up.

                      Jurs, i'm really supprised that you're following TPS. Read his convo with AP, read what he has done this game, and look at the overwhelming evidence proving me human, and him otherwise.

                      Comment

                      • lightdarkness
                        Summer!!
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 11310

                        #236
                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        Countless times LD has IM'd me in the past few games saying "I'm bored." I tell him "Go post in TWG." which he responds to with "I'm a green, there's nothing fun to do when you're a green" or something like that. I haven't gotten ONE of those IMs this game, and LD is posting. Throwing two and two together is easy for me, I hope you all can see this, too.
                        Just thought i'd add this in.

                        When I'm accused by someone before day has even started that i'm a wolf, I have to defend myself, which is what AP did to me.

                        THEN, Tass comes out and calls all this crap on me, what am I supposed to do? Say "Oh, well i'm not going to defend myself because that would mean I have to post"

                        Thats bullshit baybay, and you know it.

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #237
                          Yeah, I've been talking to a lot of people online, and they have pretty much all concurred that TPS is a wolf. Not to mention that his posts are a little, uh, suspicious. And he admitted being a wolf, basically (I don't see the motivation for that, exactly but, hey).

                          There's not much to add.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #238
                            One more for insta folks.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #239
                              Yea, don't talk to me though.

                              I'm a wolf guys, lynch me, please, quick.

                              If Tass was a wolf yesterday, then my loss will counter-balance that, so I am not worried about that.

                              If Tass was human, ya'll are screwed

                              Last conversation 'o' fun

                              lightdarkness42: if you're human, you're being an asshole
                              lightdarkness42 is idle at 3:58:41 PM.
                              lightdarkness42 is no longer idle at 4:06:41 PM.
                              Tps7910: No I'm not.
                              Tps7910: I'm doing what I think is in the best interest of me.
                              lightdarkness42: and not what is in the best interestes of the humans?
                              lightdarkness42: this is a team game buddy
                              lightdarkness42: no more pips
                              Tps7910: Doesn't matter.
                              Tps7910: If I don't win, but the team does, I still count it as a loss.
                              Tps7910: I'll do that I can for the humans, and that is what I am doing.
                              Tps7910: You are a wolf.
                              Tps7910: I'm killing you.
                              Tps7910: + for humans.
                              lightdarkness42: I'm a human
                              lightdarkness42: I play a vital role in this game now
                              lightdarkness42: and you're trying to destory the link that is holding together what we call the "alliance"
                              lightdarkness42: if I were a wolf, I could have every blue dead right now
                              Tps7910: You wouldn't though.
                              Tps7910: For that reason.
                              Tps7910: You would get lynched.
                              lightdarkness42: I was around early enough for that not to be an issue
                              lightdarkness42: stop blindly following tass
                              lightdarkness42: gosh
                              Tps7910: I'm not.
                              Tps7910: I have been suspocpious of you all game.
                              lightdarkness42: ha!
                              Tps7910: He was the icing on the cake.
                              lightdarkness42: for what
                              Tps7910: I was in close ties with AP
                              Tps7910: in the beginning.
                              lightdarkness42: as in before day one
                              Tps7910: No
                              lightdarkness42: all he was talking about lats night
                              lightdarkness42: was you
                              Tps7910: Untill Tass came out
                              Tps7910: I was in an alliance with AP and Fish
                              lightdarkness42: and AP and Fish saw the truth
                              lightdarkness42: and came to my side
                              Tps7910: Then, I gave it up.
                              Tps7910: THe wolf side of evil manipulation
                              lightdarkness42: When the final vote for the instalynch comes through
                              lightdarkness42: I expect an appoligy
                              Tps7910: For what?
                              Tps7910: I want to die.
                              lightdarkness42: when Guido tells you i'm human
                              Tps7910: I want to die.
                              Tps7910: I'm expecting it.
                              Tps7910: See no resistance out of me?
                              lightdarkness42: you can't reverse yourself out of this
                              Tps7910: I feel bad because I'm wasting a day.
                              lightdarkness42: you aren't a normal player
                              lightdarkness42: you are stupid and spontanious
                              lightdarkness42: You need to realize that this is a team game
                              lightdarkness42: and until you do realize that
                              lightdarkness42: we're screwed
                              Tps7910: I die evrytime?
                              Tps7910: Haha.
                              Tps7910: I was playing for the team.
                              lightdarkness42: you just told me you weren't
                              Tps7910: Untill the team saw differently.
                              lightdarkness42: becqause the team is right
                              Tps7910: Then I broke away and formed Team TPS.
                              lightdarkness42: and you are wrong
                              Tps7910: I won't admit that
                              Tps7910: I'll go down with the ship.
                              Tps7910: Call me stubborn, I don't abandon my own views for the benefit of the team.
                              lightdarkness42: are you blue?
                              Tps7910: No.
                              Tps7910: I am boring old green.
                              Tps7910: If I was blue, I would have followed you.
                              Tps7910: My life is worth more then.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #240
                                No resistance mean's he's a dick or a wolf. This means he could be both.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...