TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #946
    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

    xelnya

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #947
      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

      Like don't get me wrong

      I don't blame you

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #948
        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

        But lynching me is silly

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #949
          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

          Absolutely fucking silly

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #950
            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

            I'm pretty sure role blocking me doesn't stop my N0.

            Host please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #951
              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

              Because if it doesn't you're throwing the game pretty hard.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #952
                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                Anyways, fuck it I'll be back later.

                Do what you want.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'm pretty sure role blocking me doesn't stop my N0.

                  Host please correct me if I'm wrong on that.
                  i'm actually fine with it because you and roundbox are exactly my poe

                  if this goes to f3 like this i will be VERY lost

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    i'm actually fine with it because you and roundbox are exactly my poe

                    if this goes to f3 like this i will be VERY lost
                    It will btw

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                      grab a map you gonna need it

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                        you know i'm open to you saying who is scum here

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                          going to the gym but I will be watching on phone obviously

                          here are my night actions for reference:

                          n0: everyone gets a mario kart item that does nothing
                          I get a starman that does nothing but announce to the thread I have used a starman

                          n1: everyone got a fortune cookie that said a random spongebob quote
                          except for xelnya which got a salty message

                          n2: commute
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            n2: commute
                            I find this quite suspicious.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              I find this quite suspicious.
                              find it suspicious all you want, it's precisely what I did
                              I wanted to avoid getting items since that was the way the last two deaths were carried out
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLXII - Lucidity (Game)

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                you know i'm open to you saying who is scum here
                                You literally stopped me from making this easy

                                Kindly screw off

                                Comment

                                Working...