googled it too, ok
I'm still annoyed by you, Tokzic
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
his avatar is Gregory Edgeworth, I am interpreting it as a hardclaim
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
tbh i'm pretty sure he was hoping people would catch on and not say anything so he could make it to night phase
part of it is what happened to me last night, but I'm in a no-bullshit mood regarding roles
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
fwiw, before someone suggests we lynch tokzic to get the flip of the last person to vote for him, its not worth it, lynches *ARE* flips, and, assuming Tokzic is real, we will always have a confirmed town alive unless the last wolf is the strongman who hasn't used their ability yet, and that's kind of nice to have
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
tbh I still don't understand what happened Day 2, but Night 2 was lol
also, regarding zenith's post, have i been going all these years not knowing what pocketing actually means
hlp
also what does tilting mean exactly while i'm asking
Top 5 Humans (from most to least):
sunfan
reuben_tate
Zenith
MixMasterLar
Not sure about 5th rn
I'm thinking back about XelNya's comment about Dabackpack's entrance being weird at the beginning again. When I first read it at the time, I felt like it might be an indication that they probably weren't Partners, but now that I really think about it, I'm not sure how likely it is that XelNya would want to bus (or if he would forget about his early mention of his entrance if they were Partners even). For that reason, I might put Dabackpack as 5th but idk. Definitely going to look through the thread and try to find the last Wolf since it'll hopefully be a ton easier now.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Oh hey Mashi:
Just because I did it just because I was carious, and because you didn't shit on the idea:
Interesting, interesting! And I think of particular note, Wolves/Third Party also seemed to go down in the postcount ranking even (though, there could be some skew with the posts from this Phase).
Originally posted by Gradiant
And why would he need to make it to night phase with that role?
Presuming Tokzic's claim is legitimate (which I'm presuming it is), I'm guessing he wanted to waste a wolfing with his one-shot bulletproof. It would make sense with regard to his being blatant about being an Attorney.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
tbh i'm pretty sure he was hoping people would catch on and not say anything so he could make it to night phase
in any case, mml or zenith from where i am can zzz
Is your reasoning still because of attitude change??
If so could I have some more because if above is true, you should take the time to isolate me and say what you don't like instead of what you said much earlier about my change being different than what you're used to
also what does tilting mean exactly while i'm asking
"Tilt originated from Poker and it's usually a state of emotional frustration and confusion.
It's most commonly used if you're going on a losing streak and then you become so frustrated that you start playing worse because you cannot focus anymore."
Comment