TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1636
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    you should, you need yourself and 5 other town
    Even then, I still need one slot and I'm not willing to put a "Not Present" player there and obviously not putting wolf candidates there fmpov

    I will gladly readjust this when people start talking





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1637
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Okay C/P where the fuck is Yoshiisland lmao

      Obviously, my top wolf read right now
      doesn't really feel like busing to me, he just left yoshiisland off of his reads list in the post before this, while he was voting for island, I think Zenith is town looking back at this
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1638
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Even then, I still need one slot and I'm not willing to put a "Not Present" player there and obviously not putting wolf candidates there fmpov

        I will gladly readjust this when people start talking
        no rush, my list might undergo changes (you look better looking back)
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1639
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Weird as fuck. Follows my top suspicion yet isn't opposed to lynching the person who brought up Island as a potential wolf in the first place??
          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Okay, what is it then, Null or Wolf? You are seemingly pocketing Sunfan at this point.
          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          First answer is such a clear pocket it hurts.
          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Seriously?? Does nobody see how deep in Sunfan's pocket inDheart is?
          null

          you were null for me d0 and you didn't do much d1 to change that for me

          in lieu of wolf reads on people who are around to say something for themselves, i'm okay with null lynches

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1640
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            sunfan sorry i didn't get you a full reads list but i'd say my answers make up some of it, definitely doing this 5+me town thing

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1641
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              null

              you were null for me d0 and you didn't do much d1 to change that for me

              in lieu of wolf reads on people who are around to say something for themselves, i'm okay with null lynches
              But please at least admit you pocketed the everliving shit out of Sunfan at EoD

              It'll make me feel much better





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1642
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I need to reread Xel's post, the one I just looked back on mentioned him being okay with DBP even though the coming & going nature DBP has done this game

                Makes me a little weary but alas, I'd rather DBP come back and say more than outright lynching him.

                I still want answers from Tokzic

                I think benguin died, his past caught up with him and that's a shame because his d0 was really good





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1643
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  posts*





                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1644
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    But please at least admit you pocketed the everliving shit out of Sunfan at EoD

                    It'll make me feel much better
                    "you could believe that but you're wrong" is what i wanted to say, but i get that it sure doesn't look good to you

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1645
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      @Sunfan actually, if benguin comes back or his slot gets filled, I think I'd throw his slot as town for d0

                      As shitty as that is, I feel more confident in saying that than putting DBP/Tokzic as the town slot right now.

                      So no order:

                      Myself
                      Sunfan
                      Gradiant
                      YoshL
                      Mashi
                      Benguin/Slot





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1646
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        "you could believe that but you're wrong" is what i wanted to say, but i get that it sure doesn't look good to you
                        imo there's nothing wrong with admitting a pocket

                        Others might feel different about that but iirc it's happened in the past.





                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1647
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          sunfan, mml and mashi are pretty confirmed for my list

                          doing some reading before i lock in two more slots

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1648
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            i actually just looked up pocketing and okay yes that resembles what i did

                            wasn't what i thought it was

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1649
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Sorry for missing EOD guys. Combination of thinking we had another day and surprise afternoon work shift on a day I usually have off
                              i feel like this snuck up on a bunch of people, so...game reminder that days are 48 hours now?

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1650
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                I'll admit it certainly snuck up on me

                                Hence my post @ EoD





                                Comment

                                Working...