TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1876
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    This is a very bad reason. If you think that there are great chances that he might flip a wolf, that's gravy. But if you think his play style as town was hurting us? If you thought he was VT you could have easily ignored him for the whopping hour or two it took for him to forget the game was running and leave again.

    And YoshL did bring up a good point, Town Zenith goes for big plays. To add on to what he said, I remember reading Turbo II and you did that hilarious plan of claiming Cop that backfired, and in Turbo III you basically picked the one guy that got on your nerves (Which was me; even admitted in that game that it was from having OMGUS syndrome) and went super HAM on him until he flipped. None of that has come from you so far this game.

    And before you ask: No, no I will not throw out your old Meta.
    I have made poor wording choice when talking about Tokzic. My feelings and thoughts about how he played this game deserve post-game, not in-game, so I'm not saying much on that end. Mechanically looking back at Tokzic, iirc I pointed out something he said that was pretty damning after the Gradiant reveal that looked very much like WIFOM from Tokzic.

    I despise you after my multiple pleas of metareading me. There's a reason why I hate anyone who is attempting to metaread me and that reason will become more and more apparent as the phase nears it's closure.



    I'm not wasting my time dealing with T-Force




    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    So based on the INTENSE DISCUSSION everyone had while I was gone:


    Did not like this post at all though. The way it's constructed comes off to me as if he's trying to give himself a pathway to being suspicious of a lot of people, but not because he's being open for legitimate suspicions, but because he feels the need to have to accuse multiple people (which the remaining Wolf would definitely have to do in this situation if he wishes to survive).


    I don't really feel like Zenith's comment about being right about Gradiant and Tokzic are something likely heard of from a Wolf. It comes off as pretty cocky and imo it's something that's probably going to draw attention when stated. I haven't really known Zenith to flaunt like that as a Wolf.
    Like, think of it from a Wolf's perspective. What reason would the last Wolf in the game want to post something like this? To show off?


    And comments like this sound so Human to me! Especially from Zenith tbh
    Attack my waifu and I'll destroy your laifu!!!


    idk if Zenith is the type of person to fake not knowing things, but I think the Wolf would definitely know how many mislynches are left in the game.

    btw I should mention that I think the way YoshL's conducting himself with his Zenith suspicion is making me suspicious of YoshL

    People with YoshL as a Human lean are going to have to tell me what I'm missing, because I don't really see what YoshL has done that's been Human this game. inDheart mentioned a lot of things in his read of him, but I'm pretty unpersuaded about them - it might just be a difference in playstyle between inDheart and I. Regardless, I'm going to be going through the thread now and coming to a more definitive (and hopefully correct) conclusion about YoshL and everyone else in the game.
    Not commenting on the first section

    I don't really understand the second either. Why is being genuinely excited about having good reads this game attributed to the potential of being a wolf, especially with the flaunting. Like you say, it would always draw attention and in our current situation, don't you think that's precisely what the last wolf wants for his best-case-scenario? Maybe you should ask yourself "Would a VT be just as cocky"?

    Stop flipflopping me because it hurts. I want one or the other, no in-between shit.

    You would think that a wolf would be keen on end-game mechanics especially in this position right? Well, in my case, I remembered Sunfan mentioned the number of mislynches we had at the point when Xiz/Island died. Look too hard into that and it hurts.



    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    what I was gonna say about Zenith is that I hate when ppl say "why did you guys lynch xxx if I was there I wouldn't have done that", MML said that earlier too

    it's an easy way for wolves to appear invested in the outcome of the game without actually having to push

    but Zenith has other things going for him atm
    Confused about latter half

    Hey everyone gets opinions. Those first lynches were utter garbage and whether you accept or deny that is all up to you, but fmpov that was a town/a pr who got lynched both phases, not a wolf nor the SK. We've gotten incredibly lucky to even make it at this point if you look back, which you should be able to attribute the "What the fuck why did you lynch xxxx if I was there it would've changed" etc etc.



    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    piggybacking off of Zenith's post earlier ---- pocket pocket pocket
    Besides making reads and letting thread know, that's all inDheart is do is pocket the shit out of people.



    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I believe it but for the sake of logical completeness is it possible a Miles Edgeworth would come up as no threat of he got master wolf status?

    Sunfan as wolf is super unlikely but I want to know if it's nonzero
    It should be possible. Time tells with that answer though so I wouldn't dwell on this.






    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1877
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      jia you mashi~

      here's a nice hot take while i'm at work based on the above quote post i did:

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      So I was right about Xel
      this claim is not falsifiable

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1878
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        One of my posts in the multiquote post is wrong upon rereading

        enjoy the laugh





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1879
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I understand Zenith, but I see that a lot and it just feels really convenient


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1880
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            so I'll be the first to say I really don't know who's the wolf at this point, but I feel good about sunfan, T-Force, and believe it or not I"m liking inDheart -- but that was just from my initial readthrough, haven't had time to scrutinize other peoples' points against him besides pocketing


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1881
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I feel like it's worth mentioning that with only one wolf left, mindsets should be more collaborative since almost everybody this game is going to be genuine


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1882
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                the T=Force read is a carrover from reuben


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1883
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  even now, zenith isn't pushing forwards with his reads. I'm worried that i'm spiraling into MML v2 this game in terms of tunneling down, and i feel like i'm now even more cognisant of it due to mashi's posts and comments lmfao

                  but i'm going to point out that zenith's standing and tone towards other people has been very back-footed, where he's basically making comments regarding other people's reads on him, but not really pushing in any direction. Yes, he's saying stuff about other people, but it's never with the purpose of expressing his actual read, or to further the game state really.


                  ====

                  charu lynched d0, wabby lynched d1, and tokzic lynched d2.

                  if there's a wolf miles edgeworth (and if it's sunfan in this hypothetical world), i don't think they would hit charu of all people as a d0 lynch. wabby as a d1 lynch could potentially work, but a tokzic d2 lynch (with his blue soft earlier) was probably not happening, and (i think) a wolf miles would not have targetted tokzic.

                  wabby feels like a potential miles candidate for d1, but in the world that i'm examining where sunfan is the last scum and is miles, he voted for zenith.

                  essentially, i don't think it's worth wasting time re-examining funsan


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1884
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    It's probably the fact that mostly everyone who is pushing me is town fmpov

                    So what else is there to do when my town reads are pushing for me? All I can do is attempt to defend myself and try to show that I'm actually town since the pressure doesn't seem like it will stop this phase.

                    I would fully support a inDheart lynch like I've stated several times; if I'm not voting alongside our confirmed that would be where my vote lies.

                    I'm still not prepared to look into my town reads more to attempt to find wolf qualities and attributes within those reads, and after inDheart it'd be DBP/MML that I'd look at without readjusting townreads. Do you realize I'm kind of pinned in movement currently so my only course of action right now is to be defensive with the oncoming pressure until it gets relieved?





                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1885
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      The Phantom - The Shapeshifter: As a skilled spy and assassin, you are able to adapt to your surroundings to aid your team. During pregame, you may select a power from any other prosecution role that your team did not roll to use as a one-shot ability.

                      Yatagarasu - The Master Thief:* As a master thief and criminal, you are able to swap things around without any one batting an eye. Once per night, you may pick two players. Any actions used on these players will be swapped.

                      are the 2 reds exposed so far, and xelnya(yatagarasu/bus driver) died d1, so jake's check on sunfan is still legit.


                      there are 4 more powers, 2 more which the scum team has/had (1 from the phantom)

                      of those 4, only 1 more effects the sunfan thing -
                      Matt Engarde - The Deceiver: Refreshing like a spring breeze. At least, that's what you want everyone to think about you. You are a master wolf until you make the conviction (night kill).

                      which is very possible actually - totally take back the thing about re-examining sunfan, especially with his insistance on being "mechanically" lock clear

                      then edgeworth doesn't really matter to the rest of the game other than if they get 3 correct lyches in which they get another vigi. doubt we're there if there's an edgeworth in game


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1886
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I would fully support a inDheart lynch like I've stated several times
                        did i just not see these times or what


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1887
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          did i just not see these times or what
                          It starts way back in d1 after reading the deep pocket inDheart was doing with sunfan when they both voted for me





                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1888
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            i meant today, in this current game state


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1889
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              i meant today, in this current game state
                              This phase, that would be the first instance of my publicly saying it.

                              At start of the phase I had it in my mind he was a bad town this game but I've faltered since on that idea.





                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1890
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                what caused the shift then


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...