TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1966
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    From memory, I think the most notable thing is that XelNya commented right after Dabackpack entered the game something like "what's wrong with your posts," and then later, when I commented that I had missed Dabackpack's posts the first time around and thought one of them was funny, XelNya also commented that he 'missed' them and commented that the entrance was weird. I felt before that might be more of an indication that they're not Partners (since XelNya would seem to have 'forgotten' his Partner's entrance posts), but I'm starting to rethink that stance. Right now, I think the most Human thing Dabackpack's done this game is have a very Human emotional reaction, particularly to YoshL, near the beginning of the game. I would like to trust sunfan's and my instinct about it, but even though I think it's much more likely to have been a genuine reaction to come from a Human, there's always that one small possibility of it being a faked (or 'channeled') anger from a Wolf to seem Human.
    i haven't done my full dive yet, but from what i remember, xel's actions also make me feel even better about MML since he voted MML to break the day 0 kitb

    i don't think you would want to put a partner so close to death even if there is like an hour left in the phase for things to change. that was iirc the 4th vote on him, breaking the 3-way tie of 3 votes each

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #1967
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Home now, caught up a bit, and I do want to look at something with last night's lynch.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #1968
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        declaring intent to vote Zenith
        Posted at 5:43 PST.

        Zenith votes for himself at 5:44.

        Originally posted by inDheart
        we have time
        5:48.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        zenith
        5:49.

        Hmm.. Zenith self votes -after- the intent was voiced by DBP, and DBP's insta
        was another 5 minutes after that. I can't put too much stock into inDheart's comment because for all I know that's 5:48:59 and DBP voted at like 5:49:05, but that's still odd that, with us being at L-1 (and DBP should've known), he insta's despite an hour-plus remaining.
        Phantoms or not, we still have an hour left, so there shouldn't be that much of a rush if you're town.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1969
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Is DBP that obvious though?
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1970
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Also, town points for inDheart for the reminder about us having time (even though it was all for naught).
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #1971
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Will also look into the YoshL-Zenith scuffle from last day again. With the knowledge that Zenith is town, maybe there's more to be gleamed from it.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1972
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Well, while Zenith flipping town was frustrating, and SunFun's death will be a blow to us, I feel like town is probably in a better place then we where yesterday. Or at least, I feel like I'm in a clearer state of mind game wise.




                This post struck me wrong, because I didnt think you had ever scum read YoshL this entire game. I decided to check and as it turns out you've never made a reads list this entire game. Ever.



                So that's all your post in the game, BackPack. More then me, now. Most barely more then three lines long and nary a solid read list among them, unless you double check my happy mobile using ass and find something.

                Reading them backwards, having read the thread (some parts mutiple times) it really looks like a list of sheeping, piggybacking, obvious, or reiterating post with little original thought, like you've just been skirting by.

                And hey, you've been gone all weekend and that's great, but the whole last day few days where focused on getting our piles in order and trying to solve the game, and for you to have only made one post where you say you only liked two people (one being [I] SunFan[I/]) and nothing else, while still trying to act so sure that you know Zenith should be lynch that you Insta him (after being warned he was near insta, and even InDHeart pointing out there was no need earning a little of my respect)....well, that comes off as somewhat intentional, like you never planned to try and piece too much of the puzzle together to start and you'll happy to make sure the lynch happens sooner and our next targets are already set up ahead of time.


                Sorry, but just as Sun Fan doubled down in trusting his gut and said you couldnt be wolf, I will double down trusting mine and say that I feel that I pegged you right d0; and now, Time has told it's tale.
                I don't write reads lists, that's not my style

                if you read again you'll notice that my opinions and attitudes occurs immediately as they come into my mind --- none of them are really premeditated. Read any game of mine, they won't have a reads list in them.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Regarding the Zenith insta, yes, in hindsight it was stupid, but he had literally given up at that point, and I publicly announced my intent to do so around 10 minutes before I placed the final vote. People were in the thread. Even sunfan was watching and nobody stopped me. The point of saying that I'm voting someone is to see if anybody has any reservations before I do it. Everyone just watched.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Quick reads list as well from where I am at the moment.

                    DBP - Null and leaning wolfy due to the rushed insta.
                    -
                    MML - I know you posted, but nothing really sticks out at me? Null.
                    YoshL - Mindmelding with you is not something I do often, and when I do, it ends badly for one of us. I have you leaning town because of the Zenith discussion, but I reserve the right to change that upon re-read.
                    -
                    Mashi - Town as hell. Not touching him with a 10 foot pole today.
                    inDheart - Not touching with a 10 foot pole today either. The effort put in is not something I'd expect from a wolf (especially a newer player), plus, like I said, town points from EoD yesterday.



                    Might look more into MML as well, and I, for the life of me, can't even recall what he's reading anyone as.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      maybe not a 180. This post makes me feel ultra uncomfortable

                      i'm fairly sure, at the end of the previous phase dbp was being pretty much fully town read by everyone

                      i don't think this statement is true at all - just because people are town does not necessarily mean that the reads will also align. feels like something convenient to say to keep himself in the green
                      obviously opinions will differ, but the point is that the doubt comes from holes in reasoning instead of paranoid suspicion

                      we can trust that no collusion is occurring between wolf partners.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Regarding the Zenith insta, yes, in hindsight it was stupid, but he had literally given up at that point, and I publicly announced my intent to do so around 10 minutes before I placed the final vote. People were in the thread. Even sunfan was watching and nobody stopped me. The point of saying that I'm voting someone is to see if anybody has any reservations before I do it. Everyone just watched.
                        You've played this game long enough to know that, from a town point of view, rushing an insta is not the best town move. We had over an hour left to discuss and that got wasted.
                        I don't care if Zenith gave up - that was beyond obvious - but we can still talk about other people or other things.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by T-Force
                          You've played this game long enough to know that, from a town point of view, rushing an insta is not the best town move. We had over an hour left to discuss and that got wasted.
                          I don't care if Zenith gave up - that was beyond obvious - but we can still talk about other people or other things.
                          from a strictly theoretical standpoint it's not, but it happens anyway

                          I only placed the final vote, Zenith was at L-1 for around 5 minutes at that point? People were there, including people that had their votes on him, and I made it really clear that I was going to vote him.

                          I'm being made out to be a scapegoat for a mislynch here. If he was a wolf, I don't think people would be calling me stupid here


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            @MML I definitely had YoshL in my sights this game.

                            However, that post was mostly one out of PoE at that point


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Fair point, but it's still pretty opportunistic to just end the day despite that much time left.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                i haven't done my full dive yet, but from what i remember, xel's actions also make me feel even better about MML since he voted MML to break the day 0 kitb

                                i don't think you would want to put a partner so close to death even if there is like an hour left in the phase for things to change. that was iirc the 4th vote on him, breaking the 3-way tie of 3 votes each
                                will need to verify this but if so, that looks really good for MML


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...