TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1951
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    please be careful, backpack and force have phantoms, and we have an even number of people alive.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1952
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      ..
      Last edited by roundbox; 08-17-2016, 09:51 PM.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1953
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Sorry I've been inactive. Will be here later towards morning.
        ​

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1954
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by roundbox
          No phantoms are currently in place as these two voted yesterday.
          Aren't acquired phantoms with you throughout the game? My impression was that they were, and as someone with one, clarification would be REALLY nice.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #1955
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            usually i've seen phantoms carry over, clarification would be good.


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1956
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              looks like those two got their phantoms after day 1 and had them at the end of day 3, but now those are gone

              wat

              *head scratch*

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1957
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                CLARIFICATION: they have phantoms and I'm a dummy
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Well, while Zenith flipping town was frustrating, and SunFun's death will be a blow to us, I feel like town is probably in a better place then we where yesterday. Or at least, I feel like I'm in a clearer state of mind game wise.


                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  If it's not Zenith, maybe YoshL or MML imo
                  This post struck me wrong, because I didnt think you had ever scum read YoshL this entire game. I decided to check and as it turns out you've never made a reads list this entire game. Ever.



                  So that's all your post in the game, BackPack. More then me, now. Most barely more then three lines long and nary a solid read list among them, unless you double check my happy mobile using ass and find something.

                  Reading them backwards, having read the thread (some parts mutiple times) it really looks like a list of sheeping, piggybacking, obvious, or reiterating post with little original thought, like you've just been skirting by.

                  And hey, you've been gone all weekend and that's great, but the whole last day few days where focused on getting our piles in order and trying to solve the game, and for you to have only made one post where you say you only liked two people (one being [I] SunFan[I/]) and nothing else, while still trying to act so sure that you know Zenith should be lynch that you Insta him (after being warned he was near insta, and even InDHeart pointing out there was no need earning a little of my respect)....well, that comes off as somewhat intentional, like you never planned to try and piece too much of the puzzle together to start and you'll happy to make sure the lynch happens sooner and our next targets are already set up ahead of time.


                  Sorry, but just as Sun Fan doubled down in trusting his gut and said you couldnt be wolf, I will double down trusting mine and say that I feel that I pegged you right d0; and now, Time has told it's tale.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    DaBackPack I feel pretty confident you re our last wolf.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      feels weird with the "pinged you day 0 and now time has told" line - like that feels ultra awkward
                      besides that though, MML pretty much echoes my sentiment about dbp. Like, the only thing that still sticks out to me is an emotional display, and i'm still trying to figure that out as a last hurdle in like, giving dbp a solid wolf read. Probably resulting from living with him for such a long time, I felt like that was like, actual anger and frustration coming from him being like "i'm not a fucking wolf you piece of shit yoshl"

                      At the same time, i might be misattributing his indignation, and it may just be "wtf i don't want to be lynched d0 because of yoshl who wasn't here this whole time he's fucking stupid and fucking sucks asdf" because usually when dabackpack gets town read, he kicks into super high gear solving mode. I do understand otakon was a thing, however i'm not sure if he even bothered to check in like before he went to bed and reread the thread or anything. Like, i'm pretty sure he was aware that he was getting town reads from a lot of people, which, if he was a town, i'm postulating that he would have felt a little more compelled to check into the thread and not land himself a phantom at the very least

                      thoughts are a bit jumbled atm


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        i'm inclined to extend what mashi did for zenith and see how wolf buddies looked at each of us

                        i don't wanna say something like "dbp's meta caught up with him" and call it a game, i want at least something else

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          zenith
                          Why did you end up Instaing Zenith? Particularly, after his self-vote?

                          I feel regretful about Zenith, but if I were there at Phase end (I would have been there the last hour, but I may or may not have accidentally took the wrong bus home...), I think I probably would have ended up voting him anyway. It's really making me start ruminating over YoshL more though, because the same uncertainty I had for Zenith goes for YoshL as well and like... idk how to articulate it. Like, if YoshL ends up being a Wolf and I don't lynch him, I'm going to be really mad at myself for not going with my feeling, but something is feeling off for me. It made me feel a bit more confident that sunfan more or less agreed exactly with all my reads, but something's bothering me. sunfan, if YoshL does end up being the last Wolf, you can blame me for not pushing him strongly, because idk if I want him lynched anymore.

                          YoshL, what are your reads at this point in the game?

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i'm inclined to extend what mashi did for zenith and see how wolf buddies looked at each of us

                          i don't wanna say something like "dbp's meta caught up with him" and call it a game, i want at least something else
                          From memory, I think the most notable thing is that XelNya commented right after Dabackpack entered the game something like "what's wrong with your posts," and then later, when I commented that I had missed Dabackpack's posts the first time around and thought one of them was funny, XelNya also commented that he 'missed' them and commented that the entrance was weird. I felt before that might be more of an indication that they're not Partners (since XelNya would seem to have 'forgotten' his Partner's entrance posts), but I'm starting to rethink that stance. Right now, I think the most Human thing Dabackpack's done this game is have a very Human emotional reaction, particularly to YoshL, near the beginning of the game. I would like to trust sunfan's and my instinct about it, but even though I think it's much more likely to have been a genuine reaction to come from a Human, there's always that one small possibility of it being a faked (or 'channeled') anger from a Wolf to seem Human.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            asdf

                            i think i expressed my opinions on dabackpack. I think as an addition to the stuff i've said so far, he's much more likely to be active when there's 1 wolf left as a town rather than the wolf, especially with how the wolf team got nuked one night suddenly (and after xel's modkill i guess)

                            with MML, i think my outward opinion showing towards him vs. my inner read has been very skewed, as in i've had pretty big suspicion on him that i haven't let up on, despite it shrinking away as phases went on (especially after xiz died), but i haven't really stopped and taken a step back until his posts earlier this phase to look back and re-evaluate what i /really/ felt. I wouldn't personally touch him anymore

                            indheart is up in the air. he's said a lot, and i've mentioned in previous reads posts that he's kinda done a lot in terms of contributions, but the fact that nothing has really stuck out to me in this whole game, like, nothing he's done felt really controversial to me makes me feel uncomfortable. Of course, coming right after the zenith lynch makes me feel even more torn over him.

                            t-force is ??? i read him about as well as i read any other inactive. I wasn't active in thread when ben really posted anything, so i still don't have a good indication of how active/how good his posts were. T-force's general posting style always feels scummy to me (i don't think this is an exception) but given that he's being universally town read for now (the slot at least) i feel like it's a little safer to give him a town lean. Disregarding the incorporation of everyone else's opinions though, he'd be sitting null, probably more town sided than indheart though.

                            mashi has been making quality posts and jesus christ if he's scum after this i'll probably stop calling him cute. I believe that pretty much all of his opinions and reads are actually legit reads based on the analysis and evidence that he's pulling pretty much


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              i feel like, re-reading i'm turning a 180 on dbp again though


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I feel like it's worth mentioning that with only one wolf left, mindsets should be more collaborative since almost everybody this game is going to be genuine
                                maybe not a 180. This post makes me feel ultra uncomfortable

                                i'm fairly sure, at the end of the previous phase dbp was being pretty much fully town read by everyone

                                i don't think this statement is true at all - just because people are town does not necessarily mean that the reads will also align. feels like something convenient to say to keep himself in the green


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...