TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1981
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Fair point, but it's still pretty opportunistic to just end the day despite that much time left.
    imo it's more opportunistic to watch a mislynch happen instead of getting your hands dirty


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1982
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      6. DaBackpack
      10. MixMasterLar
      12. inDheart
      13. T-Force
      15. Charles Claythorne (AKA MASHI)
      16. YoshL

      inDheart looks good after attempting to stall the phase out yesterday as T-Force mentioned, and MML looks good for reasons inDheart said just earlier

      I only really have T=Force as town because of reuben's performance earlier in the game.

      So right now, before a reread, I'm at YoshL/Mashi


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1983
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        since we're at six people, it's def in our best interest to no-lynch if we mislynch today I think


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1984
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I was gonna mention, if you're trying to say that the wolf wasn't on that mislynch, you're pointing fingers at MML, inDheart, and/or Mashi. And seeing how you're reading MML and inDheart, that just leaves Mashimoo.

          That said, would Mashi -really- put that much effort in if he was a wolf?
          And I say this knowing that he, as a wolf, is damn good at hiding it, and refuting it. I've seen him call BS on a cop with 2 wolf checks (including a check on Mashi himself), get the cop lynched, AND win the game because of it.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1985
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Agreed on no lynch.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1986
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              we could technically no-lynch today but I think it would be better to wait until the final 4, where each of the survivors are "the most suspicious"


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1987
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by T-Force
                I was gonna mention, if you're trying to say that the wolf wasn't on that mislynch, you're pointing fingers at MML, inDheart, and/or Mashi. And seeing how you're reading MML and inDheart, that just leaves Mashimoo.

                That said, would Mashi -really- put that much effort in if he was a wolf?
                And I say this knowing that he, as a wolf, is damn good at hiding it, and refuting it. I've seen him call BS on a cop with 2 wolf checks (including a check on Mashi himself), get the cop lynched, AND win the game because of it.
                I really wish I screenshotted who was reading the thread at EoD yesterday, that's a big lapse of judgment on my part

                I remember sunfan and dHeart being there but that's it

                it's not just much that a wolf wasn't on that mislynch (which is possible) but also that a wolf could have voted early, and HELD IT there without preventing the insta from happening

                I really, REALLY wish I knew if YoshL was in thread when that happened


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Voting Mechanics
                  Phantoms: ON
                  KitB: ON
                  Must Lynch: ON
                  Be sure to read the rules now!
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    fuck


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      fuck
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        we're kind of in a bad place because we actually have no wolf lynches this game

                        but I think inDHeart has the right idea studying the wagons on wolves


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          it's still pretty hard because the dead wolves really never had any significant pressure on them, besides Yoshiisland maybe? I don't remember


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            is Yoshiisland a new player btw?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Yoshiisland
                              14. Xelnya - Need to go back on Xel for further reading. Null for now.
                              16. YoshL - Honestly, I have no clue. I wanna lean scum just on the basis on his post on Charu but I'm reserving judgement.
                              note how both of these reads are those that defer reasoning until "a later time."

                              I think it might be YoshL guys


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                to be fair he does have a few of those reads towards towns too, but his YoshL read looks reaaaally bad


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...