TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #2071
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Everyone is scum reading YoshL now and I don't know how I feel about it. That said, T-Force's post about him flip-flopping and YoshL's weak response make me feel like I'll be a full to try and defend him.

    Fuck me.

    I do think I want to take DPB off the table though. I will stand by that.
    ​

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2072
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by T-Force
      One last thing, dude. That's how we've been going about it basically since I've subbed it. Don't you go giving me hell for using that logic when PoE is all anyone else has used for the last 2 day phases.

      Try again, dipship
      you're saying that people have been using PoE for the last 2 day phases, which is pretty dumb, and kinda insulting to actually every other player in this game

      the reason i bring up your reasoning is because it's pretty wrong, and you don't really have any other logic to show for it. you haven't addressed any interactions that i have had, or any of the flipped people's reads about me. That's been the rest of the people in this game, and so far all you've done is try and push me, (from what i'm seeing) because the big voices are also pushing in that direction. You can say that i haven't put in work at all, but then clearly you haven't been reading, or keeping up properly, which is amazing that i can personally say that given that my investment in this game has been lackluster for my own standards.

      i enjoy that you try to take my insults and hurl them back at me though, especially since you still haven't illustrated any substance to your read other than "THIS CANT BE YOSHL TOWN GUYS THATS MY REASONING HES NOT ACTING TOWN"


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #2073
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        the stuff about dabackpack flailing was moreso that he wasn't present beforehand, and then offered up a flurry of posts, which i personally felt were awkward at the time.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #2074
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          something I wanted to address were the votes this phase so far



          I might normally be suspicious of someone who "locks in" their vote early in the phase because it would be an easy to way for a wolf to get a vote in and direct a mislynch without having to put on the facade of solving the game

          but the emotion here reads more like a frustrated town who has a strong read that nobody's agreed with and is bullshit tired of being told he's wrong

          I was concerned that MML's presence here today was little but I still have him as town right now

          Oh right, I meant to address something related to this.

          I fully expected YoshL to jump me for voting to soon, and for voting someone that (IIRC) he was town leaning at the time. Instead, he pretty easily agreed with me.

          Which, I mean I aint voting him for that or whatever, but I actually did post that assuming I was going to get jumped for it. I was a little disappointed that didn't happen.
          ​

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2075
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            EOD in 10 minutes.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2076
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by YoshL
              the stuff about dabackpack flailing was moreso that he wasn't present beforehand, and then offered up a flurry of posts, which i personally felt were awkward at the time.
              This is fair enough. I made the same comment when he did it the first time on d0.

              Buuuuut I've had to accept that he's just going to post like that. Been doing it all game I believe.
              ​

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2077
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by T-Force
                Right, and I can state that I'm going to go walk in traffic, but that doesn't mean I'm going to. You can state your willingness all you want, but that doesn't mean you're going to do it even though DBP fired off like 15 posts scrutinizing the game, and your involvement in it. What are waiting for? A full page? Him to call you a thundercunt? It should NOT matter if you don't like what he's saying. I would expect you to put in some fucking work to refute that instead of just baiting him.
                excuse me?

                Mashi. Because that's the only clear, one-sided read. Your read on MML was "herpy-derr, I was suspicious of him, but after re-reading, I don't think I want to lynch him"
                DBP, as I've said before, you've flip-flopped on so many times, you should be in the Rio Olympics, and taking home the gold in gymnastics - or soccer.
                inDheart is wolfy? Really? Where in your post does it say anything remotely close to that?
                you have me as scum, and haven't expressed anything else this phase. I'm so glad that you've also decided to address the other question here, the actual pressing one. How does being unsure lead to also being wolfy

                You're pressing without reasons.

                Easy? Pfft. Pushing, though? Absolutely. I WANT to see town YoshL. I WANT to see you play like I know you can, but I'm not seeing it, and that bothers me.
                It should NOT matter if you don't like what he's saying.

                Also, pushing an easy lynch? Pot, meet kettle. Look what you did to Zenith. He didn't help his cause, no, but you want to talk about pushing an easy lynch? You sink yourself even further by trying to lump me in with something you did not one day phase prior.
                I pushed zenith initially, without anyone else pushing him. You're pushing on me after everyone is expressing a scum lean on me. there's a very clear difference in that you're also being universally town read, so you have very little risk either in jumping on the big bandwagon.

                -Do I even need to state why Mashi is below you in the lynch pool? I'm gonna say no and move on.
                - DBP is putting in work. And, yeah, his insta last day earns him no favours, but he is right - none of us prevented it either. Is he worth looking into, absolutely, but he's done far more than you right now.
                - inDheart I don't want to touch today either due to the discussion drum up.
                - MML -could- be looked at, if anything just because he's pulled a disappearing act, and I have had a null read on him because of it. I would love nothing more than for him to arrive and talk.
                "i don't want to state why mashi is more towny"
                "dbp has put in more work than you so more towny"
                "indheart generic statement about sdiscussion"
                "mml left so null"

                do you fucking think you can call my reads bad when you have this pile of fucking garbage


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2078
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  Okay, I went back to look at YoshL's day today.

                  Starting off with these:



                  Nothing alignment-indicative here.

                  Next, after the phantom clear-up, we have this post which is just an entire flip-flop on DBP that looks like it has substance, but still ends being nothing more than "idfk".

                  Following that is a reads list. Quick, has ideas, but nothing solid. You've got:
                  - Possible wolf?
                  - Town? Basically the line is "i've had pretty big suspicion on him that i haven't let up on, despite it shrinking away as phases went on (especially after xiz died), but i haven't really stopped and taken a step back until his posts earlier this phase to look back and re-evaluate what i /really/ felt. I wouldn't personally touch him anymore" The hell is that?
                  - "up in the air" So null.
                  - ???
                  - Town

                  A+, 10/10, would read again.


                  Followed up by him not reading DBP as a wolf,


                  ONLY TO FLIPFLOP YET AGAIN.

                  And then we get to the last 2.





                  How about not so much that you feel bad, but you actually ARE bad? This isn't town YoshL. Town YoshL gets in -everyone's- face regardless of when it is, and doesn't relent until he has his answers. Town YoshL doesn't half-ass ANYTHING and yet looking at his entire day so far? Calling it half-assed is being generous. You have done nothing to help us solve this game today, you have MAYBE one solid read, and you've been basically fluffing your posts to give them length, when in reality, YOU GIVE NO SOLID OPINION.

                  tl;dr, this is not Town YoshL.
                  I agree with the points in this post --- esp if you look at who has been expending the most effort this phase to solve the game, YoshL is towards the bottom

                  with most of the rest of us, you can feel panic and uncertainty because we are afraid of mislynching. YoshL doesn't feel that way, despite a bit of uncertainty on me, and it seems more like his posts are more for the sake of establishing his own position in the game, vs actually "solving it"

                  however I think if this is a mislynch, T-Force deserves scrutiny tomorrow

                  this could be an effort to capitalize on suspicion towards YoshL and "lock in" a position -> esp when YoshL I think is the only person he's publicly ISO'd so far

                  something ELSE worth considering is that most of his effort has been on me and YoshL --- two of the historically most suspicious people in this game. it might be him digging his claws in the easiest mislynch, but at the same time it makese sense from a towny standpoint to mostly investigate those that desrerve investigation, so to speak

                  I think YoshL dies today though


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #2079
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    I think i iterated it in my reads post, but MML suspicion was falling on you throughout like the past day phase, but i never bothered to reexamine myself to actually establish where i was on you.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #2080
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      honestly i think me dying is the best, because leaving me for final 4 is disgusting for town.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #2081
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        My suspicion of Zenith and YoshL is both due to POE (i.e. everyone else looks more Human) and because of other small reasons for suspicions that add up.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Which leaves Yoshl and Zenith

                        So, I'm pretty shit at reading both of these players, especially Yoshl. Regardless of who the last wolf is, I'm pretty bad for having these two players as my scumleans for as weak reasons as I have, but part of this just comes down to POE.
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        four iso's has me a bit tired but I want interpretations from others as well

                        I'll be back in the afternoon/evening tomorrow to finish up, rn PoE is leaning me towards YoshL
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2082
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          scum is probably between t-force and indheart here. mashi/dbp look fine, mml has i think redeemed himself mostly because i think i fixated a lot on his vigi obsession early, not having been present through the first day phase, and that was the point of conversation that stuck out to me the most coming back into things from ffr/o!m


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #2083
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            btw t-force,you were talking about the past 2 day phases. that includes the one w/ tokzic and wabby going at it.

                            maybe it's actually indheart. getting overly cocky town vibes from t-force.

                            there's 4 minutes left, if anyone needs anything more out of me, please ask for it


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #2084
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              I feel I need to state this before EoD but I am not town reading T-Force. I want stated.

                              That said, YoshL, do you have a vote on someone? Who is your legit top scum?
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #2085
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                this is nowhere enough time for me to pull myself out, and it's mostly my fault for not instigating any deeper conversations at this point. post now please


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...