Under miles abilities it says "Cannot exist if the attorney version is rolled."
Maya is the attorney version of Miles
mechanically maybe, but i'm reading this as "you can't roll both miles edgeworths in the same game" because attorney miles says "cannot exist if the prosecution version is rolled"
mechanically maybe, but i'm reading this as "you can't roll both miles edgeworths in the same game" because attorney miles says "cannot exist if the prosecution version is rolled"
I'm Athena Cykes, tokzic is lying about being last PR. His choice of PR to fakeclaim is neat as it gave credit to his playstyle and it made everybody completely back off of him, but yeah. No reason why a town would fakeclaim this role here, only result then is scum fakeclaim.
If you root around Lar's unjustified ad hominem garbage, he does make one valid point: If I was a wolf, hardclaiming the last blue role is almost autolose. I'd be revealed the second the last blue died or claimed.
Comment