TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #901
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    I really really REALLY don't want to continue with my novels

    Uuuugh
    then don't

    can we just agree to thread sickness of long posts

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #902
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'm frustrated that people think I'm sheeping off of Xiz
      who thinks this?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #903
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Mashi's posts are too saccharine for me


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #904
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          who thinks this?
          Xiz, MML, I thought you...


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #905
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Where's all the Charu hate coming from? Was it because I decided to novels everyone?

            Well sorry, without my novels, I wouldn't of experienced a revelation that I ignored. Such as I was reading AA null, reading sunfan town, and was believing sunfan's backpack stuff.

            It looks like that's STILL going on, which I don't agree with.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Arntonach
              Owlbears Rock!
              • Mar 2012
              • 2494

              #906
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charu
              I really really REALLY don't want to continue with my novels

              Uuuugh
              They're not helping anyone, especially you.
              pack of hard stuffs

              pack of my stuffs

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #907
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Okay Arnt, you're one of the people I've noticing that is putting the hate train on me.

                Nice, is it because of grudging from last game? Just like you did in that BOAT game?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #908
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Because, LOL. By the by, I really don't want to reread from page 22 and up. I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of context now though, and it's making me angry.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #909
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Where's all the Charu hate coming from? Was it because I decided to novels everyone?

                    Well sorry, without my novels, I wouldn't of experienced a revelation that I ignored. Such as I was reading AA null, reading sunfan town, and was believing sunfan's backpack stuff.

                    It looks like that's STILL going on, which I don't agree with.
                    looks like what's still going on?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #910
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Because, LOL. By the by, I really don't want to reread from page 22 and up. I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of context now though, and it's making me angry.
                      you are

                      you could probably read and not post novels about it? at least get context

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #911
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Where's all the Charu hate coming from? Was it because I decided to novels everyone?
                        I think its just because you're being different
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #912
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          actually I think I'd rather lynch wnb over DBP today just because with DBP, TIME almost always tells
                          I can agree with this

                          But I don't want to lynch WnB, that's all on you

                          Time does usually indicate what DBP is

                          I'd follow this and give him this phase pass and see what next phase has in store, especially his activity





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #913
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Right, so, if going my reads from page 21 and knowing what I know now... I like YoshL a lot better than I initially had him because he's been participating and asking big questions and just being in your face.

                            Or maybe that's just me finding comfort in that, idk.

                            Everything else is kind of the same-ish though. I know Tokzic posted again and I don't think I read it. But I think I recall him reiterating that he's an attorney, which is still petty gross to even say.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #914
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Because, LOL. By the by, I really don't want to reread from page 22 and up. I feel like I'm missing a whole bunch of context now though, and it's making me angry.
                              tl;dr
                              tl;dr
                              tl;dr

                              I had to do it and you saw how I did it lmao





                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #915
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I think its just because you're being different
                                Well, the reason why I decided to reset was because I felt like I was out of the loop regardless and wasn't paying close attention to the details in the first fifteen or so pages.

                                Pretty much it.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...