TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1846
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    hi mashi! oh jeez yeah i forgot about your computer, that's certainly been an unfortunate motif. having had my own computer problems this game i getchu

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1847
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by T-Force
      This just seems weird.. especially early on. Possible trying-to-look-really-human post? It's something I see other people do as a wolf a lot.
      i mentioned island previously, but gonna take this opportunity to gather some of his previous posts re: xel


      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      13. Xelnya - Sketchy. Like I said about Xel's shitposting being VERY important, it's nearly proven Xel as town shitposts a lot more and it can be used as a sign early on to tell what he is at the time. I am not reading that at all this game. There's also the early game aggression Xel usually follows when he's town. Maybe I'm overreading and overreaching his Meta but I find it very off Xel hasn't played his town meta to a T yet. Maybe him reading this read will do so o/
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I immensely disagree with your read of me at this point. If I was posting more shit posts, you'll be arguing I don't have any actual substance to half of my posting and you'd make some shit argument I'm trying to blend or w.e have you tomorrow. I mean, I'm happy to oblige the game to more shit posts, but don't fuckin' make an argument my posts contain less substance later on then. Try not to toss me into that catch 22 would you
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      @Xel to me though, if your shitposting was more consistent with your meta and aggressive posting towards people, it'd actually help me with a more accurate read on you.

      It just seems off, are you changing your style in minor ways by chance?

      Like I said I might be overreading your meta but I'm not sure, I'm used to you shitposting more and whilst having a calm tone, still being aggressive. I can't really use the low content shitposting breaching your actual content argument because it's the opposite of what you are doing
      Originally posted by XelNya
      You're certainly over meta-reading me because while you talk about how much I've posted in terms of overall, shit, and contentful posting, you based your read purely on a perceived meta. Not based on anything I've said.

      Which is why I outright disagree with your read on me.

      I'm not gonna answer if I've changed style because coming from me, that's super subjective.
      Originally posted by Yoshiisland
      How does Xel not shitposting important?
      Originally posted by XelNya
      Its a meta read about how eager i am about the game is my tell to if i am scum or not
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      You don't know his meta, but it *was* important

      By his words that information is useless now (which it is) but there was a time that Xel shitposting/aggression was alignment indicative.
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Yeah.. a USELESS Meta read now @_@
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Oops

      Apologies, it's been a long time since I've played with Xel so I guess now is a good time to rebuild a meta on him and chuck the old one away.

      Despite my metaread and later synopsis read on Xel, he hasn't really leaned wolf imo.

      My new read has him at null for the time being, I don't want to to lynch Xel this phase.


      so if zenith's claiming to be "right" about xel, it's because meta

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1848
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        So based on the INTENSE DISCUSSION everyone had while I was gone:

        Originally posted by YoshL
        do you really think that i thought that was the insta vote?

        try actually going back and reading the whole entire eod, instead of cherry picking at certain things, because most of what you've tried to pick out have already been addressed.

        out of the people left, i still think MML is still scum, but i'm worried because that sentiment hasn't changed throughout this game for me, and i'm probably approaching it as a "scummy because mentally impaired" type of thing

        mashi is actually the other person i would look towards, because i don't remember him ever making any really big pushes or going at things with much conviction? otherwise, also zenith for doing the same. dabackpack is also out there because of otakon, he's probably getting back home, and will look at thread and be like "ok"

        the fact that he disappeared after the emotions after end of d1 is still a little bit eyebrow raising, but the flip out kinda left a big mark on me
        Did not like this post at all though. The way it's constructed comes off to me as if he's trying to give himself a pathway to being suspicious of a lot of people, but not because he's being open for legitimate suspicions, but because he feels the need to have to accuse multiple people (which the remaining Wolf would definitely have to do in this situation if he wishes to survive).

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Right about Tokzic
        Right about Gradiant

        Hmmm
        I don't really feel like Zenith's comment about being right about Gradiant and Tokzic are something likely heard of from a Wolf. It comes off as pretty cocky and imo it's something that's probably going to draw attention when stated. I haven't really known Zenith to flaunt like that as a Wolf.
        Like, think of it from a Wolf's perspective. What reason would the last Wolf in the game want to post something like this? To show off?

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        You and YoshL are both wrong even if I cannot put words together to defend myself correctly.
        And comments like this sound so Human to me! Especially from Zenith tbh
        Attack my waifu and I'll destroy your laifu!!!

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I saw Tokzic being a wolf, you cannot honestly say that his entire play this game screamed VT

        Even without reading him as a wolf, he deserved to die and you know this. It's bad enough we have one completely inactive person that hinders town and he was also hindering town with his bullshit. I believe by what Sunfan said we still have what, three mislynches? You care to propose to use one of them on me?

        How about instead of trying to concentrate on my reads, you instead post some of your own?
        idk if Zenith is the type of person to fake not knowing things, but I think the Wolf would definitely know how many mislynches are left in the game.

        btw I should mention that I think the way YoshL's conducting himself with his Zenith suspicion is making me suspicious of YoshL

        People with YoshL as a Human lean are going to have to tell me what I'm missing, because I don't really see what YoshL has done that's been Human this game. inDheart mentioned a lot of things in his read of him, but I'm pretty unpersuaded about them - it might just be a difference in playstyle between inDheart and I. Regardless, I'm going to be going through the thread now and coming to a more definitive (and hopefully correct) conclusion about YoshL and everyone else in the game.

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #1849
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          MY FRIEND JUST TOLD ME THERE'S FREE BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY RN AND SIDHAOHFUASHA I'M GONNA BE BACK IN LIKE AN HOUR THOUGH, DW, I'M GONNA PULL AN ALL NIGHTER TO SOLVE THIS GAME IF I HAVE TO WHEN I COME BACK

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1850
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            omg i wish i had your energy rn

            i see your post but i'm like exhausted and wilting so morning for me

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1851
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I kind of don't like killing W&B because he could be a pr with how he said he would check in with 30 mins left, idk

              whatever
              I was strong reading sunfan town up until this point esp since just a few minutes ago he said that leaving votes on wabby is fine

              it's just confusing

              earlier he said it had to be tokzic vs zenith,then said that votes on wabby were fine,then said wabby might be a Pr

              I just don't get it


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1852
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                sorry if that was confusing but phone


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  if any of these three wagons die, I guess I can deal
                  I want Tokzic to die the least, but not by a lot
                  OK slightly understand but still a little weird that he thought that wabby might be a Pr but didn't make strong mention of that until 1 min before eod


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Alright so yes I've admitted I've been lazy since subbing in besides the first read through but I'm about to drop some heat.

                    First off, I fucking knew that Xel not shitposting enough/less aggression leaned more wolf than town.




                    I'm upset at myself for letting him throw me the other way because of meta but I. Knew. It.

                    ANYWAYS



                    Good case, except if this is really all you're basing it off of then you really should isolate my posts and not my general laziness. If you attribute Laziness towards wolves, then you should reevaluate how you find wolves, Sunfan.



                    Weird as fuck. Follows my top suspicion yet isn't opposed to lynching the person who brought up Island as a potential wolf in the first place??



                    Useless to even post this. RB had what, 4 posts? And none of them contributed much opinion or useful content, nobody should even be talking about RB since I took over his slot.



                    Yessir you're correct they are lackluster because they are synopsis isolations, not full nor in-depth isolations simply because of time constraint. You said it yourself that you are constrained with time, so why does my situation become different from yours?



                    Okay, what is it then, Null or Wolf? You are seemingly pocketing Sunfan at this point.



                    Pocket isn't the right word here Mashi. You haven't posted much in detail at this point and I wasn't on at the time you did post content so how am I pocketing you other than calling you town? I was banned for several games Mashi, and in that time I tried to change how I played the game, and then the next game I did play, I fucked up again and seemingly learned nothing until others told me what I was doing wrong and I finally corrected my playstyle. Any meta you have on me should be thrown out, because it no longer exists.



                    First answer is such a clear pocket it hurts.



                    Seriously?? Does nobody see how deep in Sunfan's pocket inDheart is?



                    I agree with this, and I would apply it to Tokzic as well with his bullshit claim but I just want answers from Tokzic, not really looking to lynch him solely on the claim.




                    And that concludes my reread of what I missed at EoD.

                    Now, on the Wabby lynch:
                    He played almost exactly, if not better than his last game (Turbo 3). Did I think he was a role, not at all, did his playstyle replicate a role mindset, imo yes. He was a role in this game and his last, which is why I would've never lynched him this game. I had him parked at Null because I didn't take the time to read him but now that I have, it's clear he was town-sided. I would've rather died in his place now that he flipped a role, but I'm not going to be lazy for the remainder of the game because both lynches were bullshit and I don't want the next lynch to be the same.
                    This is really bad,can elaborate later


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      sunfan sorry i didn't get you a full reads list but i'd say my answers make up some of it, definitely doing this 5+me town thing
                      I take back that last post

                      THIS is bad imo


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        what I was gonna say about Zenith is that I hate when ppl say "why did you guys lynch xxx if I was there I wouldn't have done that", MML said that earlier too

                        it's an easy way for wolves to appear invested in the outcome of the game without actually having to push

                        but Zenith has other things going for him atm


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I take back that last post

                          THIS is bad imo
                          piggybacking off of Zenith's post earlier ---- pocket pocket pocket


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by T-Force
                            PS. I beat Snowboard Kids with Nancy (the slowest character in the game). Holy crap, never again, please and thank you...
                            I am pocketed
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              OK slightly understand but still a little weird that he thought that wabby might be a Pr but didn't make strong mention of that until 1 min before eod
                              I am mechanically lock clear do not focus on me
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I am mechanically lock clear do not focus on me
                                Aight just reading what I missed in bed


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...