TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #151
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Changing your shitposting style so I can't catch you as early as I called you out last game? I like that

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #152
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      nah sunfan yer terrible

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #153
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        nah sunfan yer terrible
        since I keep catching you when you roll wolf, what does that make you, friend?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #154
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          i have realized my error

          unvote

          actually the first game i ever /joined on was somebody running a multi-cop game and they were trying to figure out which among them was sane, and that really hooked me on the whole idea it was so cool
          indheart

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #155
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Changing your shitposting style so I can't catch you as early as I called you out last game? I like that
            You know it!

            *winkledoodles*


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #156
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I don't get the joke that's happening right now with heart.

              Give me the scoops!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #157
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                I don't get the joke that's happening right now with heart.

                Give me the scoops!
                Heart unvoted in a joke so just like when I did it with Driz while we where on a boat folks are going to make it into a huge deal.

                Meanwhile others are trying to post gut reads this early in the game and no one thinks that's super odd. *shrugs*
                ​

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Heart unvoted in a joke so just like when I did it with Driz while we where on a boat folks are going to make it into a huge deal.

                  Meanwhile others are trying to post gut reads this early in the game and no one thinks that's super odd. *shrugs*
                  well i mean guts feel things. like my gut is saying i should finish making the sandwich i left on the table behind me

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Let me find out MML still can't read

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                      VOTE COUNT
                      Xelnya -> Mashi
                      Xiz -> AA
                      Yoshiisland -> Charu
                      YoshL -> thesunfan
                      Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                      Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                      YoshL -> inDheart
                      Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                      inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                      thesunfan -> inDheart
                      inDheart -> Unvote
                      AragakiAyase -> inDheart


                      ---


                      inDheart
                      X.X.X
                      Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                      X
                      AragakiAyase
                      X
                      Charu
                      X
                      reuben_tate
                      X


                      ---

                      Unvote:

                      inDheart

                      Yet to vote:

                      Tokzic
                      Charu
                      DaBackpack
                      Wineandbread
                      Arntonach
                      Red Blaster
                      MixMasterLar
                      reuben_tate
                      Charles Claythorne

                      ---

                      Today's theme:
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          AA yeah bye goodnight


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            good night

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              it is raining a fair bit here so east coasters prepare

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                since I keep catching you when you roll wolf, what does that make you, friend?
                                I didn't know you're the one who'd caught me

                                doesn't feel like that's the case

                                Comment

                                Working...