TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1216
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Votes from post 1 to post 1215
    Night in 11:30:20

    ---


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1217
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      so what's happening

      EOD in 10 hours

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1218
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        the fuck is a Morgan Rain Shower?
        it sounds like something I shouldn't google
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1219
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          oh apparently my vote is on sunfan, it might be ok there though
          then again, maybe not
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1220
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Charu
            who should we kill
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1221
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              so what's happening

              EOD in 10 hours
              Looks like what we have here is people expressing to lynch lurker here.

              Some players are skeptical of Benguin, as well as thesunfan this phase.

              Personally, I am pretty confident with lurker flipping town here, and I do not know why thesunfan has votes on him.

              The remainder of the time for me is probably going to be spent on who to vote because to tell you the truth I am currently on pace for not voting this phase.





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1222
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                Charu
                who should we kill
                rzr


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  rzr
                  why should we do that, in a well-thought out post with points that I can understand
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Looks like what we have here is people expressing to lynch lurker here.

                    Some players are skeptical of Benguin, as well as thesunfan this phase.

                    Personally, I am pretty confident with lurker flipping town here, and I do not know why thesunfan has votes on him.

                    The remainder of the time for me is probably going to be spent on who to vote because to tell you the truth I am currently on pace for not voting this phase.
                    very annoyed with lurker, if he flips town how sad will you be
                    correct answer is not at all

                    I said it before its a spite vote at this point. He shouldn't have signed up for this game if all he's going to do is meme like this.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I understand that the goal of the game is to lynch wolves not people you don't care for playing with
                      I might or might not move my vote off of lurker depending on a few things
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        why should we do that, in a well-thought out post with points that I can understand
                        Nah, it's funnier that way.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          the fuck is a Morgan Rain Shower?
                          it sounds like something I shouldn't google
                          I was freestylinh a Morgan Salt Company joke

                          when it rains it pours

                          .


                          .

                          .


                          It's funny
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Nah, it's funnier that way.
                            What if I think lynching you first would be even funnier?

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Looks like what we have here is people expressing to lynch lurker here.

                              Some players are skeptical of Benguin, as well as thesunfan this phase.

                              Personally, I am pretty confident with lurker flipping town here, and I do not know why thesunfan has votes on him.

                              The remainder of the time for me is probably going to be spent on who to vote because to tell you the truth I am currently on pace for not voting this phase.
                              '

                              I don't like his tone and how he defended benguin

                              posts like these are what I don't like

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              very annoyed with lurker, if he flips town how sad will you be
                              correct answer is not at all

                              I said it before its a spite vote at this point. He shouldn't have signed up for this game if all he's going to do is meme like this.
                              even if it's a spite vote I feel like town greg is less likely to do that than non-town greg

                              also if lurker is somehow town, currently MML/Choof/Sunfan/Reuben is the wagon, and MML is seeming more town while choof is town as fuck

                              and I already suspect a reuben/sunfan pairing

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                also if lurker is somehow town, currently MML/Choof/Sunfan/Reuben is the wagon, and MML is seeming more town while choof is town as fuck

                                and I already suspect a reuben/sunfan pairing
                                man, its almost like the pieces are coming together huh

                                funny part is you grant that you agree with me that lurker can only be town "somehow"
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...