TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1276
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by choof
    if you think I'm an sk, why would you want to lynch me d0
    To avoid two kills, pretty much.

    Unless you really ARE gonna be a town sided SK again? heheheh


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1277
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      You did it to prove a point, really. Haku was perplexed with it.

      I would label it a town v town exchange, but then I factor in what I know about you in past games and I kind of just go "He could be one, actually."
      did haku make his slip to prove a point

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1278
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        To avoid two kills, pretty much.

        Unless you really ARE gonna be a town sided SK again? heheheh
        am I an sk?

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1279
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          do you remember that game sunfan hosted where I wrecked the setup by claiming sk as sk and working strictly with the town, and during post-game multiple people passive-aggressively shit all over me for doing so

          so you really think in a variable game such as this that I would ever claim sk seriously

          really bro
          iirc you shot 3 town

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1280
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            with guaranteed 1-shot bulletproof, an sk could feasibly soft a blue role in order to draw a night-kill

            and an sk could also no-kill

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1281
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              if choof is an SK I'd still rather lynch a wolf

              if choof is not an SK then he's town

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1282
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                iirc you shot 3 town
                why did I shoot 3 town
                do you think I was backstabbing or do you think my kills were misguided

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by choof
                  did haku make his slip to prove a point
                  Nah, probably did it unconsciously.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    am I an sk?
                    I only have your word. I wouldn't know it for certain.

                    But it's pretty believable in my eyes.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      why did I shoot 3 town
                      do you think I was backstabbing or do you think my kills were misguided
                      aka you recalled a strictly anti-town point on a historically pro-town player and I can't help but read into this as something coming from a wolf

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I only have your word. I wouldn't know it for certain.

                        But it's pretty believable in my eyes.
                        I'm not an sk

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          why did I shoot 3 town
                          do you think I was backstabbing or do you think my kills were misguided
                          I think you misread

                          but it was still funny lol

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            if choof is an SK I'd still rather lynch a wolf

                            if choof is not an SK then he's town
                            well then you better lynch a wolf because I'm the sk

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              aka you recalled a strictly anti-town point on a historically pro-town player and I can't help but read into this as something coming from a wolf
                              this game was before I started playing TWG, it was one of the most memorable things of the game because I thought it was really funny that even though you town-sided you ended up shooting 3 town

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I want haku and mml to post

                                Comment

                                Working...