TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1021
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Willing to bet 10,000 credits that lurker flips town when lynched/killed.
    I take your bet*
    *won't actually pay you if I lose
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1022
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      he'd have to be putting in a LOT of effort if he was a wolf.
      kind of a weird read but I think its good
      pretty sure he did that in slopefiring, let me go check

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1023
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Are you baiting me bruh
        Could be, are ya gonna eat it?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1024
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          @AA regarding other reads, I see where you're coming from

          I haven't been paying attention to benguin though so I can't comment on that


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1025
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I take your bet*
            *won't actually pay you if I lose

            I will give 10k to each person who disagrees with my betting statement :^ )

            If I'm right I don't want anything except the satisfaction on my read





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1026
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              Could be, are ya gonna eat it?
              Maybe

              But you know it isn't true

              Hohodo





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1027
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                If I have to explain the lurker solid read here it is:

                He is incredibly un-enthusiastic and I can only attach that behavior to a vanilla town, who doesn't have much to do other than collectively vote against who they think is scum.

                Lurker as PR/Wolf/Anything else but town would display far more posting along with his own insults and such manner, which is not evident here.

                Above two reasons are a majority of the read I have on him and I'm getting more confident the more people are scumreading him, oddly enough.
                acting un-enthusiastic is not a trait only vanilla town's have. this read is, honestly, pretty silly I think, especially considering this is lurker we're talking about.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  my reads havent changed substantially enough to change my reads
                  "my hunger hasn't changed enough to change my hunger"


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    i take your bet too zenith, if there is no chance ill have to pay up but could win 10k

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      pretty sure he did that in slopefiring, let me go check
                      ok so he only had 83 posts in that game, leader was zenith at 320 (who was also a wolf lol)

                      but I think that was also when he was drinking so idk

                      regardless I'm more inclined to think that anyone is capable of putting in work as scum and I'm looking at rzr's reasoning and haven't been liking it

                      also still wondering why his vote is parked on charu and hasn't been moved to MML

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        acting un-enthusiastic is not a trait only vanilla town's have. this read is, honestly, pretty silly I think, especially considering this is lurker we're talking about.
                        It's actually why I feel that way; because it is lurker

                        I can agree that maybe I'm looking far into a past metaread on him but I just feel like he'll flip town.





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          DBP should definitely not be lynched this phase imo. It is much better to read him later in the game than to lynch him due to unreadability.
                          when has DBP EVER, and I do actually mean EVER, been unreadable?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I think zenith is lock clear


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I think sunfan's reads are weak and don't have much substance

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                when has DBP EVER, and I do actually mean EVER, been unreadable?
                                To some present in this game, but yes DBP has never been unreadable





                                Comment

                                Working...