TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1231
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I understand that the goal of the game is to lynch wolves not people you don't care for playing with
    I might or might not move my vote off of lurker depending on a few things

    Assuming we collectively decide lurker ia not wolf, who exactly is?

    I can understand the logic of suspecting Ben and I am still thinking AA could be wolf. I have thrown a glance at botchi but not even I am really convinced about him.

    For the record I still have 10k credits that Lurker flips red.
    ​

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1232
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Charu
      Nah, it's funnier that way.
      it was meant to be a joke
      I would literally never expect you to make a post like that in your life
      you didn't even do that when you were about to lose to V last game
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1233
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Assuming we collectively decide lurker ia not wolf, who exactly is?

        I can understand the logic of suspecting Ben and I am still thinking AA could be wolf. I have thrown a glance at botchi but not even I am really convinced about him.

        For the record I still have 10k credits that Lurker flips red.
        bets in TWG are only gentlemen's bets fyi other person doesn't have to pay you.

        I don't know the answer to the first question, friend. I typically have a harder time finding wolves early game, usually the only things I feel good about is who is not a wolf.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1234
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          What if I think lynching you first would be even funnier?
          ...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1235
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            man, its almost like the pieces are coming together huh

            funny part is you grant that you agree with me that lurker can only be town "somehow"
            I'm still somewhat inclined to policy him even if he is town

            but I don't like you or reuben this game

            and I of the two of you I like reuben less

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1236
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              bets in TWG are only gentlemen's bets fyi other person doesn't have to pay you.

              I don't know the answer to the first question, friend. I typically have a harder time finding wolves early game, usually the only things I feel good about is who is not a wolf.
              ok who do you think is not a wolf

              POE this game to death

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1237
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                it was meant to be a joke
                I would literally never expect you to make a post like that in your life
                you didn't even do that when you were about to lose to V last game
                First of all, mister!

                I'm pretty sure I lost because I was being all snarky and condescending to everyone. Not because I decided to not make a super analytical post.

                And what the hell, I've definitely have done that before.

                You tryin' to pull something here, you soon-stink-fan?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  even if it's a spite vote I feel like town greg is less likely to do that than non-town greg

                  also if lurker is somehow town, currently MML/Choof/Sunfan/Reuben is the wagon, and MML is seeming more town while choof is town as fuck

                  and I already suspect a reuben/sunfan pairing
                  I grant that you are an intelligent individual, similar to what DLGN said about you. You're a good person to play TWG with.

                  But, despite playing quite a few games with me, and talking about the game of TWG a good bit with me, you really seem to have no idea how I play the game. Which is not terrible, considering only Fiction, and kinda sorta jrodd and plop, have been able to describe how I play the game in a way that makes sense.

                  Its a little funny, is all.

                  Anyways, that's slightly different from the point I want to make. Why are you focusing on pairings day 0?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    ok who do you think is not a wolf

                    POE this game to death
                    I don't think I can POE it to death, especially this early, but my reads have not changed since I posted my list earlier
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      First of all, mister!

                      I'm pretty sure I lost because I was being all snarky and condescending to everyone. Not because I decided to not make a super analytical post.

                      And what the hell, I've definitely have done that before.

                      You tryin' to pull something here, you soon-stink-fan?
                      I didn't say why I think you lost, I just said that its something you didn't do.

                      You've done it a long time ago, yes, but I literally don't remember you making a post like that within the last year.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        very annoyed with lurker, if he flips town how sad will you be
                        correct answer is not at all

                        I said it before its a spite vote at this point. He shouldn't have signed up for this game if all he's going to do is meme like this.
                        I originally read it as if he doesn't flip town in which case I'd pay up my bet :^ )





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          ok who do you think is not a wolf

                          POE this game to death
                          It is way too early to PoE imo





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            ok who do you think is not a wolf

                            POE this game to death
                            also, I don't really think I defended ben all that hard. I basically gave a null-read or more accurately a blank read with a slight town lean that I said I would focus on more once he had said more things (which, he hasn't. If he doesn't then I'll work with what he's said)
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I originally read it as if he doesn't flip town in which case I'd pay up my bet :^ )
                              don't actually give me credits I'd feel pretty gross if I was given credits for TWG
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                don't actually give me credits I'd feel pretty gross if I was given credits for TWG
                                Okay... :c





                                Comment

                                Working...