TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
yeah but sunfan said he finds it easier to find people who aren't a wolf, so I'm asking him to try and find wolves that way
ok finealso, I don't really think I defended ben all that hard. I basically gave a null-read or more accurately a blank read with a slight town lean that I said I would focus on more once he had said more things (which, he hasn't. If he doesn't then I'll work with what he's said)
at this point I feel pretty good about killing ben
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Don't forget to consider yourself for PoE, sunfan!
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
My Benguin read is as follows:
I read into that post I originally misinterpreted as either serious or sarcastic but I'm reading further into the tone. I believe I also mentioned in an earlier read that he posts little content when he first comes in after the "guess who's here" post.
I could see him lynched here.
I am still rescinding a vote however because I'm going to wait for further progression as we get close to EoD to see where the consensus is at and see if it matches with my current reads.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
...Actually, you know what?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Operating under the easiest to predict setup that can likely be generated, which is that there are 3 wolves, all on the same team of course, I will need 7 players whom I am never going to lynch this game. My PoE would then look something like this:
town (in order of how sure I am that they're town)
sunfan (I usually don't put myself in town because I feel like a douche but here it'll help me count how many people I have in my town circle. I've forgotten to count myself in PoE circles before lol.)
choof (fuck me if he's actually the sk)
zenith
botchi
Haku
rzr
AA (less sure on you now. The way you've posted recently seems very... robotic to me)
may or may not switch MML in for one of the last three people on that list depending on how I feel. His post talking to Haku was kinda townie, I think.
To answer a question Jake asked me about MML earlier, I really go back and forth on him from town to wolf and back again, its should've really just been a null read before.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
So... back to your question
We should...
if you are so naive to assume that posting an alignment automatically makes you that alignment, or that posting a role automatically makes you a role, then I'm the fucking serial killer with night immunity and a jailkeeping power that also kills only anti-town players if I target them
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
...If it's not apparent, then choof.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I like how you have choof up there but then put him in parenthesis.
Nice
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
see now, that's the only thing he can be if he's not town, imo. I'd want to kill him with fire irl if he's actually claiming SK as SK, but you may be right on him.
@choof, are you hardclaiming SK?Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
I mean, I could say it's just him fooling around.
But I hardly call whatever he was doing in this scenario as "fooling around", hee hee hee
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
He seemed pretty hell bent on making AA and MML his bitch, so to speak.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
Comment