TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1321
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Wow choof, great moves. Keep it up, proud of you
    yoshl rolled the game, not me, don't get mad at me because you're sk yet again

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1322
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      SEE WHAT I DID!?

      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      I'm clever and funny


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1323
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        What was it then, madpack?
        He was mad that I said we Lynch ben


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1324
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          dabackpack
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1325
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by choof
            yoshl rolled the game, not me, don't get mad at me because you're sk yet again
            Wait lol do people really think this? I thought choof was joking


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1326
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              dabackpack
              Why tho


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1327
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Wait lol do people really think this? I thought choof was joking
                ...Only one person stated this TODAY in the last 5 HOURS

                Was there someone else who said this, backpack?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  ...Only one person stated this TODAY in the last 5 HOURS

                  Was there someone else who said this, backpack?
                  This is dumb but I thought that was Sunfan

                  It was just choof


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Still, why did you immediately go "people are seriously thinking that"?

                    Backpack, you ain't hidin' anything, are yooooooooooooooooooooooou?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      How mad are you?
                      Why do you think I'm mad for suggesting benguin?


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Is choof the sk?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Still, why did you immediately go "people are seriously thinking that"?

                          Backpack, you ain't hidin' anything, are yooooooooooooooooooooooou?
                          Because I thought choof was saying it he was joking, but when a second person says it i wondered if people seriously thought that


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            He was mad that I said we Lynch ben
                            who was

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              yoshl rolled the game, not me, don't get mad at me because you're sk yet again
                              SK is a fun role man, I wouldn't even be mad


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by choof
                                who was
                                I thought you voted me because I said we Lynch ben


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...