TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1351
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I've been suggesting a ben lynch for the last like 24 hours and I've had my vote on him that long

    Why do you care AT ALL that I'm repeating that sentiment
    I didn't read your posts lel owned

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1352
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      I didn't read your posts lel owned
      jesus fuck dude


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1353
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        what do you think about my points against him


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1354
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          no idea I didn't read your posts lel owned

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1355
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Everyone lynch lurker, problem solved.

            *shrugs*
            lurker
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1356
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              no idea I didn't read your posts lel owned
              alright well I'm gonna watch a movie, I strongly consider lynching ben over lurker


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1357
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                to reiterate

                lurker is pure null and lynching him is a crapshoot, and we can find his alignment later without killing him

                on the surface it seems like ben is an inactive, but if you look at his posts you can tell he's actually paying attention to the game and has been making commentary

                but he hasn't made any player judgments, no reads, no "x person is scummy" or "y person is town"

                he's been saying a lot of words but hasn't actually been scumhunting, or even appearing like he's trying to find wolves


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  the posts I'm referring to are the big posts he's made when nobody else was really around


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    you can argue that somebody like ben wouldn't give reads unless specifically prompted to, which couldn't happen because he was nearly alone when posting, but I'm arguing that somebody capable of making the posts he's made in the nighttime would have posted SOMETHING relating to opinions and reads just organically


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I guess the word I'm looking for is critical thinking --- he hasn't been exhibiting critical thinking, despite clearing having some level of investment in player interactions (reread his Haku/choof plan)


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        but why would we lynch a crapshoot if you're not a town

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          I mean, I'll try to catch up but no promises
                          I actually am busy today

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by choof
                            but why would we lynch a crapshoot if you're not a town
                            I don't understand these words


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I'm calling lurker a crapshoot and yet he's the top lynch

                              I'm opposing that


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                to reiterate

                                lurker is pure null and lynching him is a crapshoot, and we can find his alignment later without killing him

                                on the surface it seems like ben is an inactive, but if you look at his posts you can tell he's actually paying attention to the game and has been making commentary
                                ben has a specfic thing he does that outs him
                                I haven't seen it yet
                                lurker is a crapshoot

                                but I strongly believe you are not town

                                Comment

                                Working...