TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2716
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    this isn't worth asking because this doesn't lead to any conviction
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Sorry that you are going backwards?

    Actually I'm not sorry because you'll be proved wrong if you ever gain the ground to lead what you believe.
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It isn't worth asking because nobody will open admit that they felt threatened by one of those players.

    You are going down a dead end.

    I'm trying to stop you so you don't reach the dead end and go "what the fuck"
    If one player out of our group wants to try scumhunting this way, who the hell are you to post like this? You're fucking garbage at this game and are in no position to make these kinds of posts.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2717
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      in no position to make these kinds of posts.
      Likewise?





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2718
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        I feel like I helped rzr shift away from the dead end even though I used insults and bad manner to do so.





        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2719
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          No.
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          So you are deliberately denying town the opportunity to hunt for members of BOTH alignments?
          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I'm not denying town, I'm solely denying you.
          Would rather town lose full day phase than leave him as a for sure lynch at the end of the phase and look elsewhere in the meanwhile. Either way he dies and only group at the advantage of getting it done super early are the wolves.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #2720
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by botchi246
            Mml is rdy to jump on dbp just saying. Im all about mml being a wf. I swear this is just dumb. Who says otherwise
            Originally posted by botchi246
            He already voted you dbp. Is that not an opportunity?
            These two posts next to eachother are weird to me

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #2721
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Also RB, apologies for the whole 'if you're playing then I don't want to be in the game' shit. I like you so far.
              It's all good, I used to be (more of) a shitlord so it's not completely unreasonable.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #2722
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Since you're here AA, if you had to lynch someone right now excluding Dap, who would it be?
                Does anything from D1 stick out to you as odd now given the flips we have?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2723
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  botchi because I think he's dbp's partner

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2724
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    I wrote a bunch of shit on it let me go dig it up

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2725
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      if we're talking about partners I highly doubt dbp busses rzr here

                      he pinged out gradiant but not *that* strongly so I could see gradiant/dbp potentially

                      shit I just noticed something, when choof claimed SK (even though he wasn't) botchi immediately voted him

                      but when dbp claimed wolf botchi didn't vote him even though I just told him that lynching wolves is better than an SK. his reaction also doesn't sound that sincere
                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      no I think botchi could be DBP's partner, I said a while back that his reaction to DBP outing vs choof outing is very different, he immediately votes choof but doesn't vote DBP and even defends him when MML pushes on DBP

                      also botchi's reaction to dbp outing was shit

                      "holy moly im awestruck"
                      these two

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #2726
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        these two
                        Essentially exactly where I'm coming from
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2727
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Votes from post 1919 to post 2726
                          Night in 20:55:56

                          ---


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2728
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            sunfan reads when

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2729
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Read to this point. Still need to make a bigger post but I'll say some things.

                              @AA: I suspected Botchi because of him blatantly backing up and defending a confirmed wolf at the start of D2. He was more worried about me either playing along with DBP's nonsense (hi DPB how's that hunt going?) or dying then he was doing anything about DBP, figuring out DBP's partners, or literally *anything* logical for town to do.

                              And I'm not the only one who caught that. I think it's DBP/Botchi 100% sure.

                              As for the other two reds, I've no clue. I am clearing AA and Lurker right now because I don't think those guys are anything but town (AA because of general tone, Lurker because he's clearly putting more effort in keeping track of post rather then hiding anything). If I had to pick likely candidates for scum it would probably still include rzr like before.

                              I'm down for lynching either botchi or DBP today. If you guys want to try and nail DBP's partner first my vote would be for botchi. Otherwise my vote feels ok sitting on DBP .
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2730
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Reads so far

                                Red Blaster-is probably the jailer based on recent post
                                lurker-probably VT if I can't take most of D1's post to mean anything
                                AragakuAyase-probably town, seems to be poking whenever he gets the chance.

                                Gradiant-this cat still doesn't really stick out one way or another.
                                Sunfan-sam here.
                                Zenith-it's interesting to note that he's getting awfully flustered right now with current events, but then again Ben and Haku did that and they where clean so who knows?

                                RZR-probably scum, keptp away from the game for loooong times and only really gets active wheb there's an easy lynch target
                                Botchi-totally a red
                                DaBackpack-scum



                                .....that still leaves one unaccounted wolf hanging around assuming we have 4 reds, but for now I'm leaving this list as is.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...