TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1291
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    this game was before I started playing TWG, it was one of the most memorable things of the game because I thought it was really funny that even though you town-sided you ended up shooting 3 town
    not my greatest moment lmao

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1292
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      I'm not an sk
      But that remains to be seen, hmm?

      Tell you what...

      I only suggested your death to get more info on the matter.

      For now, I feel no one should vote for you right now. You provided enough sk info if you are one.

      I'll have the night actions speak the rest.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1293
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        I'm at a friend's house, so I could leaving the thread at any moment
        I probably still won't be here for eod

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1294
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          aka you recalled a strictly anti-town point on a historically pro-town player and I can't help but read into this as something coming from a wolf
          also are you talking about historically in terms of this game or in terms of all your games? Because if it's the latter it's irrelevant to me because I don't have much of a meta on you (if at all)

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1295
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            ...And there you go guys, my actual Charu play. Back to randomly posting.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1296
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              choof, the only thing I want to tell you right now is that I'm voting reuben_tate.

              I also want to know if you want to join that bandwagon.

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1297
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                unless ben shows up I'll probably end up staying on him at this point

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  unless ben shows up I'll probably end up staying on him at this point
                  Haku, I can ignore, but for your sake, I hope Benguin comes and says stuff.

                  Otherwise, my floofy pal, we gonna have a nice

                  little

                  old

                  chat


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    also are you talking about historically in terms of this game or in terms of all your games? Because if it's the latter it's irrelevant to me because I don't have much of a meta on you (if at all)
                    think about it
                    when I'm town, it becomes very clear to the entire game that I'm town very quickly into the game
                    when I'm not town, specifically wolf, it becomes very clear to the entire game that I'm wolf very quickly into the game. this is confirmed harder by the fact that people like sunfan have soul-crushingly correct reads on me whenever I'm a wolf. j-rodd and sunfan have even played games with me on a totally different site and were correctly able to kill me as a wolf.

                    when I'm a third party, I generally play as pro-town because not doing so gets me killed really quickly

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      choof, the only thing I want to tell you right now is that I'm voting reuben_tate.

                      I also want to know if you want to join that bandwagon.
                      it depends on how close to eod we get without him posting
                      when ben puts in work, there are certain things he does that out him as a wolf
                      I'll abstain from voting on ben because I feel good with lurker at the moment, but ben could be a viable wolf candidate within the next few hours

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        how can I be the sk if dabackpack is sk

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Haku, I can ignore, but for your sake, I hope Benguin comes and says stuff.

                          Otherwise, my floofy pal, we gonna have a nice

                          little

                          old

                          chat
                          ok

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by choof
                            how can I be the sk if dabackpack is sk
                            I bet he would be pissed for rolling, yet another, anti-human role.

                            ...I feel like he's been anti-human for a good amount of games last year.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by choof
                              think about it
                              when I'm town, it becomes very clear to the entire game that I'm town very quickly into the game
                              when I'm not town, specifically wolf, it becomes very clear to the entire game that I'm wolf very quickly into the game. this is confirmed harder by the fact that people like sunfan have soul-crushingly correct reads on me whenever I'm a wolf. j-rodd and sunfan have even played games with me on a totally different site and were correctly able to kill me as a wolf.

                              when I'm a third party, I generally play as pro-town because not doing so gets me killed really quickly
                              I wasn't trying to push scum on you earlier and I agree with your points, it's pretty clear at this point that at the very least you aren't a wolf

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I wasn't trying to push scum on you earlier and I agree with your points, it's pretty clear at this point that at the very least you aren't a wolf
                                What really, is it scientifically proven that players can't get better and play their role more properly over time?

                                Like geez, are you a TWG Computer Engine or what.

                                That's actually more a newbie question than a TWG call btw.

                                Comment

                                Working...