TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1306
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Benzoin is the lynch today


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1307
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Benzoin is the lynch today
      . . .


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1308
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        How mad are you?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1309
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I'm feeling the 80+ hr day burnout

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1310
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            pretty sure zenith said something along the lines of "AA tonereads like a robot every game" a few months back lol

            but ok
            I probably did but as of recently I don't think it is the case any longer; the most robotic tone I know is plopadop and he's a bitch to read because he's so good at dialogue that his alignment tells are indistinguishable.

            You at times sound very pure and imo it's usually when you exchange words with someone.





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1311
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              dabackpack

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1312
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                I'm with choof in that I want to see another Ben post before I seriously consider lynching him.

                Where I am not with Choof is that I don't feel like I should park a vote on DBP



                .....and I'm with whoever said this day is loooooooonnngg
                ​

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by choof
                  dabackpack
                  Wow choof, great moves. Keep it up, proud of you


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    So very mad


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I only witnessed that game.

                      I thought it was really neat, even if it went against your win con. I disagree it was a shit thing to do. It made the game unique.
                      and almost nearly destroyed the wolves chances of winning in a single post through a mechanic they can do nothing about
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        j-rodd and sunfan have even played games with me on a totally different site and were correctly able to kill me as a wolf.
                        jrodd was ur partner that game but yeah I nailed you pretty quick
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Wow choof, great moves. Keep it up, proud of you
                          how do scumreads on make you feel this game?
                          serious question






























































                          (awoo)
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            how do scumreads on make you feel this game?
                            serious question






























































                            (awoo)
                            I'm not concerned

                            I didn't think choof's vote was a scum read though


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              ((Awoo))


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                What was it then, madpack?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...