TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1441
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    can you talk about why lurker is town here cuz lol
    I've already addressed this specifically with you.





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1442
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I've already addressed this specifically with you.
      I don't see why you think that at all
      I need a rehashing, not because I don't remember but to be sure its a thought you're thinking because lol
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1443
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I don't see why you think that at all
        I need a rehashing, not because I don't remember but to be sure its a thought you're thinking because lol
        like lurker has done NOTHING that is town
        NOTHING
        you can't point to one thing he's done and say its town
        and you can't be sane and point to him doing nothing and call it town
        so I have to be missing something
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1444
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          like lurker has done NOTHING that is town
          NOTHING
          you can't point to one thing he's done and say its town
          and you can't be sane and point to him doing nothing and call it town
          so I have to be missing something





          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1445
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            What if we lynch lurker so they can't night kill him and leave us confused about what to do on Day 2?
            Someone explain me more clearly why this is a bad idea?

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1446
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              ohohohouhohuohuhouh
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1447
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Someone explain me more clearly why this is a bad idea?
                almost positive I made a post about why its not an idea anyway

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Votes from post 1 to post 1447
                  Night in 3:55:47

                  ---


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Yeah, but I don't understand wagonomics.

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I don't see why you think that at all
                      I need a rehashing, not because I don't remember but to be sure its a thought you're thinking because lol
                      why do you need a rehashing, it's pretty clear that zenith thinks lurker is town for the same reasons as he said earlier or else he would have said so

                      unless zenith is purposely hiding info but lurker hasn't done shit to give new info

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        why do you need a rehashing, it's pretty clear that zenith thinks lurker is town for the same reasons as he said earlier or else he would have said so

                        unless zenith is purposely hiding info but lurker hasn't done shit to give new info

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          AA you have 202 posts
                          that's 2 too many
                          you can't post anymore until there's 1 hour left in the phase
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I wish there was a jontron clip to express how I feel about lurker
                            but it would probably just be him saying "PIECE OF SHIT" or something and that's not unique.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              AA you have 202 posts
                              that's 2 too many
                              you can't post anymore until there's 1 hour left in the phase

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                It would be funny if everyone voted Gradiant now out of nowhere.

                                Comment

                                Working...