TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1006
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    And that doesn't mean just you by the way, Zenith, hee hee hee


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1007
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      DBP, can you provide some kind of read list? If you do, I'm leaving you alone.
      I don't really like reads lists, I'd rather post my thoughts organically, but I'll collect what's on the top of my head

      I'm willing to acknowledge that it's possible that MML didn't realize the setup properly and made an innocent mistake, but I'll need to see where this fits into the larger context of his posts

      Zenith is fine, though I feel like he would campaign harder against a lurker lynch if he truly believed that lurker was town

      botchi I was skeptical on because I negated his reads yesterday and then he went pure observational/prodding mode, but he seems to have actually been paying attention and gathering information because of his large post, so he's looking way better

      I haven't really been paying attention to the rzr/zenith spat, but if he's going to be a candidate then I feel like I should look it over

      I still don't know why Charu was going gung ho on rzr earlier, and even just now, but I don't think that should really be a consideration on rzr's humanity, as opposed to Charu's


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1008
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. I feel this is bait.

        But what the hell

        As a piece I feel that, while town probably won't lose over a d1 mislynch we should really be going after folks that really seem like wolves. I mean, I get that's what you guys are doing with me and that is a direct result of not being able to show you my PMs, but I would like to think I'm nobody's top pick for most scummy all the same.


        As a player it'll kind of suck to not be involved in the game but dems the breaks yo.
        I don't usually bait cuz I'm not smrt like that.
        I do think you're some people's top pick for lynch, though
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1009
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          what do people think of lurker parking his vote on me
          I think it was purely arbitrary


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1010
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I think it was purely arbitrary
            I agree, but do you think it's alignment indicative of him at all?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1011
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              My thoughts are as follows:

              Your long ass read posts are getting completely ignored(for the most part) from me.

              How's that?





              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1012
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                so who's that
                Probably MLL... unfortunately for him, being this is his first game and all.

                Majority seem to have it in them that his questions and postings are rather "scummy" when all I've seen from him is just grasping the game as a new time player.

                There's really no way we can check his alignment since there's no cop in this game. So the best course of action would be... to violently murder him.

                BUT

                You know what? I shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna give out the noob card and turn a blind eye at that shit.

                But no one can really say that it's not the worst plan in the world, hmm?

                Hee hee hee


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  i agree with this. lurker is an ok lynch today, but i think we need to go for someone more "juicy" lol
                  also, i have no clear lynch targets..
                  I skimmed your big post but is everyone still null to you?





                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    rzr is pretty town, methinks
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      You know what? I shouldn't do this, but I'm gonna give out the noob card and turn a blind eye at that shit.

                      But no one can really say that it's not the worst plan in the world, hmm?

                      Hee hee hee
                      I proposed this plan as well phrased differently

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I still don't know why Charu was going gung ho on rzr earlier, and even just now, but I don't think that should really be a consideration on rzr's humanity, as opposed to Charu's
                        Because I wanna see rzr squirm like the insect he is.

                        Or rather

                        The wolf he is

                        HEEHEEHEE


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          he'd have to be putting in a LOT of effort if he was a wolf.
                          kind of a weird read but I think its good
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I agree, but do you think it's alignment indicative of him at all?
                            no, and that's the problem

                            nothing he's done is alignment indicative

                            I think we can find out about him after the night phase


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              my reads havent changed substantially enough to change my reads

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                There's really no way we can check his alignment since there's no cop in this game. So the best course of action would be... to violently murder him.
                                Are you baiting me bruh





                                Comment

                                Working...