TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1096
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I don't know what to make of this specific benguin post.

    Does this fall in line with afk-town benguin as a natural reaction?
    its a joke, not sure if you can tell based on what you've said... I don't think it lends itself to be read into
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1097
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      its a joke, not sure if you can tell based on what you've said... I don't think it lends itself to be read into
      Honestly couldn't tell. The last sentence in the post gave the impression of being sarcastic but what I said was mainly the first sentence as a perception of legitimate fear.





      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #1098
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        its a joke, not sure if you can tell based on what you've said... I don't think it lends itself to be read into
        it was just a joke
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1099
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          it was just a joke
          post reads friend


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1100
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            it was just a joke
            Thank you for confirming.





            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #1101
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              page 56 will be mine

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #1102
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                also don't feel good might leave work early ):

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I was expecting lurker to post something while he was here

                  well rip





                  Comment

                  • benguino
                    Kawaii Desu Ne?
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4190

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Also I just realized that I'm stupid and that my last post from last night could have used a bit of clarification. I was more so elaborating on the posts before that regarding Haku/Choof "link". That post was intended to show what we could do (at this phase or a later phase) as opposed to what we should do. The post showed how the information in the previous post can be useful and turned into a plan of action in the future if need be. If I wanted to push for a haku or choof lynch, I would have moved my vote.

                    However, I explicitly state that Choof shouldn't be lynched this phase when I said "However, I want to keep choof around."

                    The post suggests that I do have a slight red lean on haku but that doesn't automatically make me a wolf for having a unpopular opinion.
                    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                    Originally posted by Spenner
                    (^)> peck peck says the heels
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      A woof Haku would be interesting

                      I don't see it, specifically because he played my game, hee hee hee


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Hey Ben, you had quite the party beak last night, something struck a nerve? MMMMMM!?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          A woof Haku would be interesting

                          I don't see it, specifically because he played my game, hee hee hee
                          if I play your game can I be town too?
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            if I play your game can I be town too?
                            No, because you've played many games before.

                            I can't trust my judgement on you by silly means. You can just play it off, and you HAVE

                            Hee hee hee, you silly soony


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I'm interested in hearing more about a wolf haku read.





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Phone posting and will be gone for a few hours
                                But lol rzr reads

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...