TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #3856
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    I really had to dig myself out of a hole after that dbp fiasco

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #3857
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      I hat emyself for tunneling so hard on you Greg lol

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #3858
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        oh btw sunfan

        feel bad because I was town

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3859
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          botchi did you target me? if so, why?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3860
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            game would've been fun if botchi didn't get modkilled, I think.
            I would've had some scrambling to do
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3861
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              oh btw sunfan

              feel bad because I was town
              you should feel worse then =p
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #3862
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)



                postgame is up

                @sunfan remember, red blaster is still alive. if botchi no-kills, then red blaster is always able to jail him in final 3. if botchi kills, he's confirmed as scum
                Last edited by YoshL; 02-1-2016, 08:18 PM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3863
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  also, out of curiosity, would me not signing in to avoid being a possibility for sending a night PM, would that have been angleshooting? I feel like, if you have to ask ... o.O
                  But I'm new to the term and it's capability - we used to rail on people for PM usage

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #3864
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    I had you targeted the night rb jailed you because i was scared of you lol i think my message to yoshl was "please kill aa. Oh please oh please"

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3865
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      you should feel worse then =p
                      nope I stand by a lot of your posts feeling off, I guess it's because I haven't played with you in a while

                      I was right on a good chunk of people this game

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3866
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        I had you targeted the night rb jailed you because i was scared of you lol i think my message to yoshl was "please kill aa. Oh please oh please"
                        oh so you didn't blueread me?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #3867
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          also, out of curiosity, would me not signing in to avoid being a possibility for sending a night PM, would that have been angleshooting? I feel like, if you have to ask ... o.O
                          But I'm new to the term and it's capability - we used to rail on people for PM usage
                          I said once people with roles sent in pms.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #3868
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            No i didnt. Just wanted you out of the picture

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #3869
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Botchi are you absolutely serious what what rofl.

                              GG guys. Actually had alot of fun although two wolf teams is too weird for me XD. I do hate that so 3 out of 4 wolves basically gave themselves up but I would probably be down to try this again in the future.




                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              cool that mml kept playing after though rather than giving up
                              Thanks. I hate giving, although I was snickering to myself when I wrote that "Tracker is lying" post. I was banking that he either wouldn't track me or even if he did the other red killing someone and possibly setting up a red win. Didn't happenn oh well.


                              Also we never followed Botchi, I just had his number. J/s
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #3870
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

                                Oh, and sorry I ft idnt post one last time. Meant too, but then shit came up so I didn't. It wouldn't have helped the game at all lol
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...