TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1066
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Why is that?

    My current read is "gaddamn bruh" on him but I stated that he should not be lynched this phase because his readability increases relatively as the game progresses.
    because he's not acting like his usual self should logically follow with perhaps he is not his usual self
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1067
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by botchi246
      that was quick zenith, whats up
      I stopped myself because I no longer believed I would benefit from what I was attempting to do.

      @Sunfan, I can agree to that I guess.





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1068
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I see, you too have a lurker meta influencing your read.

        Sorry, I reread what I said and it was unclear. I want you to quote lurker-specific posts or outsider reasoning that leads you to believe him being un-enthusiastic isn't anything short of having no special ability this game?
        you ask too much of me with the last part.

        I really don't care for that sort of thing. To put it simply, I believe that he is capable of acting this way regardless of role, and I don't quite understand how you don't see that, but I don't really know how to convince you and I'm not doing a history report on his play.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1069
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          DBP I would kill I might move my vote from lurker onto DBP if LURKER WOULD DO SOMETHING. DBP doesn't play this way as town imo.

          why? am I blinking too much?


          lurker is annoying me. I don't care what he flips aorn. I have to think that this is wolfy play, even though between you me and everyone else, I don't really. Fuck what he's doing its pissing me off and I don't care if he dies aorn.

          is this really a good reason to lynch somebody?
          doop


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1070
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I will say that, if lurker is a wolf with 2 partners, that his partners are either inactive or they have balls of steel considering lurker was at L-2 for a bit there. I might quote a votecount just for emphasis.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1071
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              you ask too much of me with the last part.

              I really don't care for that sort of thing. To put it simply, I believe that he is capable of acting this way regardless of role, and I don't quite understand how you don't see that, but I don't really know how to convince you and I'm not doing a history report on his play.
              I may be under confirmation bias strictly with Lurker with containment of self-meta

              It's honestly what I'm trying to tell myself that because I do understand your point.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1072
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                k greg reads are pretty solid

                what about dbp sticks out to you as not playing town this way?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  doop
                  its not the # of blinks its more like the frequency now that I've thought about it
                  but your avatar is blind so I can't really read into that now can I
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    ben has had good points when he has come in. I've thought about breaking my rule on isoing to go back over his posts, and I might do it before the phase ends to be honest. His thoughts seem original enough, but the way he plays the game will probably not give me satisfaction. I'll go over him before the phase ends to get a stronger feel.
                    what good points are these? I literally just reread his posts and found nothing like this


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I will say that, if lurker is a wolf with 2 partners, that his partners are either inactive or they have balls of steel considering lurker was at L-2 for a bit there. I might quote a votecount just for emphasis.
                      you don't think they'd bus a weak partner?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        finally get back and the fuckin forums down forever

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          k greg reads are pretty solid

                          what about dbp sticks out to you as not playing town this way?
                          name anything he's done this game
                          yes, he's done things but has anything he's done stuck out to you?

                          he's being unmemorable, probably not by choice. He doesn't seem to have his normal conviction and I really don't think he cares about solving the game as a result. He's not a detective on a case he's.... something much lamer (couldn't think of a cool example you're allowed to call me lame for this in return DBP) right now
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            you don't think they'd bus a weak partner?
                            rare for both teammates to bus, I'd say
                            I \guess\ there could just be one there but it doesn't feel like it to me
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              rare for both teammates to bus, I'd say
                              I \guess\ there could just be one there but it doesn't feel like it to me
                              if lurker is a wolf*
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                what good points are these? I literally just reread his posts and found nothing like this
                                he had a point about rzr commenting about charu the way he did to as a means to try and distance from charu and I remember thinking the same thing at the time.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...