TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #601
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    going off of choof's bolded quotes, MML seems like he's trying to push scum on a bunch of people but doesn't actually want to follow through. He doesn't want to draw attention to himself by pushing hard on people which is indicative of a wolf
    By a bunch of people, do you mean three? (Choof, Charu, and yourself)

    By not following through, do you mean I had an active vote on Choof for most of the game?


    -----


    By the votes; Charu, myself and Lurker are the front-runners for wolves. At this point, keeping up with points made about Charu I will say that Lurker is the most wolf-like.
    ​

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #602
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      what do you think about jake?
      the majority of his posts were in a small time frame, he has no vote on anyone (joke or serious), and he's at least posted a bit of content
      whether he follows up on the questions he asked or not, time will tell but he's null for me at the moment

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #603
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by rzr
        Cuz I wanna toss a vote on you for fun, 1) just to defy Charu, and 2) because I've said in every game we've played it's only a matter of time till you pull scum, I want to see the difference
        this is so scummy lol

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #604
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          By a bunch of people, do you mean three? (Choof, Charu, and yourself)

          By not following through, do you mean I had an active vote on Choof for most of the game?


          -----


          By the votes; Charu, myself and Lurker are the front-runners for wolves. At this point, keeping up with points made about Charu I will say that Lurker is the most wolf-like.
          yeah those three are who I'm referring to

          you had a vote on choof but unvoted which already is dumb if you still think he's a wolf. but you've pinged out me and charu as potential wolves yet haven't voted either of us, which seems like you're lacking conviction

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #605
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            At this point, keeping up with points made about Charu I will say that Lurker is the most wolf-like.
            why

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #606
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              By a bunch of people, do you mean three? (Choof, Charu, and yourself)



              By the votes; Charu, myself and Lurker are the front-runners for wolves. At this point, keeping up with points made about Charu I will say that Lurker is the most wolf-like.
              this looks like sheeping choof


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #607
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                call you back 2006 and hey watch out for that djridder he's a bad egg
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  call you back 2006 and hey watch out for that djridder he's a bad egg
                  ure dads a niger

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    dold cumps

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Hi Gradiant, sorry for not noticing your "Hi" post. Any thoughts so far?
                      Had no solid reads at this point and merely gut feelings. Responding again to sunfan, I'm actually going to lean more wolf for Charu even though it's still based on the usual shit posting as it just feels different then the games I've played with him where he shitposts as town because 'it's fun'. Though it's gut right now so I'd have to think on that more as the game progresses.

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      guess who's here!?!?!?!?!
                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      I'm starting to get bored here since I'm alone in this thread at the moment so I'm going to head off in a bit.

                      I did want to let everyone know what my "meta" was regarding my presence in the thread. When I do play the game, I tend to be gone for stretches of time and to post all my thoughts and analysis all at once. Because of my time zone and schedule, I tend to not be on during hours where the thread is more "heated" and I can't really be there "in the moment". So it feels less like a conversation and more like replying to over 400 inter-connected emails. On the positive side, since I'm not in the heat of the action, it gives me more time to gather my thoughts as opposed to posting just knee-jerk reactions.

                      I can promise that I'll at least post non-fluff every 24 hours, give or take, mostly when I'm home at night. I'll occasionally view the thread via mobile during the day but I hate constructing posts with two thumbs so I can't make any promises in that regard.

                      Anyways, going to use the bathroom now, please don't lynch me for taking too long.
                      Why post now when you've been in the thread for so long without saying anything? I'd think that if it was like what's the 3rd post from you I quoted in here, you'd be making a huge multi quote rather than a ton of little responses to people. Now it just looks like 'oh shit, I haven't posted anything in here for a while and it'll look weird, here's a bunch of stuff.' Along with the fact that unless I've missed another one of your posts, you never came back from the bathroom

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      I don't like this post. It's still early d0 so since there isn't as much to analyze yet, many people are going to jump to the same conclusions and thoughts. But even if people don't present any fresh insights or perspectives, their agreement or disagreement with the reasoning of others is valuable information in and of itself. Also, choof's post didn't have anything particularly wolfy so it's a slight towny post at best and a null post at worst so I wouldn't be surprised if his big post scored him a couple brownie points.
                      this post was in reference to charu.
                      Ehh, the first part sure. I can get that it's early game and new info isn't going to be very often so getting wolf from this is dumb, but on the other hand I'm not really seeing how towny points are scored either. I've played games with choof as both roles and iirc, he does the same thing a lot of the time.


                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Does he do that when he's town?

                      I will legit unvote him if the vets just feel like that's choof being choof
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      By a bunch of people, do you mean three? (Choof, Charu, and yourself)

                      By not following through, do you mean I had an active vote on Choof for most of the game?


                      -----


                      By the votes; Charu, myself and Lurker are the front-runners for wolves. At this point, keeping up with points made about Charu I will say that Lurker is the most wolf-like.
                      Reading questions to you looks like this is your first game. But if you had a good response to yoshl about how the game works, I would've thought that you'd be able to form your own opinions rather than asking everybody if you should unvote and then later voting soon after choof's vote on lurker even though you and choof have been arguing for quite a while now. very weird
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Sure!

                      Now Botchi is an interesting character, when he's a wolf, he doesn't share scenarios like that, he kind of just posts one sentence blurbs and half assed "I think they're human" posts with no context.

                      Pretty much it
                      Have you played in all the games where botchi's played?

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I can't believe nobody else is considering that lar slipped that he knew that there were two teams
                      Wat

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        this is so scummy lol
                        this is so rzr

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Please stop talking about what I said about MML's response. That should have no weigh in on this game. All that I indicated was that he understood the rules and was fit to play TWG. (stop angleshooting plox)


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Shit my bad

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Have you played in all the games where botchi's played?
                              Yes I have, Gradiant-poo-chan


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                don't take that vote too seriously

                                but yeah bribes are lame
                                ps the joke was that I already had my vote for lurker
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...