TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #556
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Charu
    What was it what was it???
    you only did the thing once if you do it again I'll try not to fuck up
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #557
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by choof
      has lurker posted yet
      no
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #558
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Pssshtt im just playin witchu ho

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #559
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          lurker can you post

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #560
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            you only did the thing once if you do it again I'll try not to fuck up
            ...Did I ever tell you AA is my wolf buddy?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #561
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              ...Did I ever tell you AA is my wolf buddy?
              not the thing
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #562
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                gonna play some fiffer, seiya

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  ...Did I ever tell you AA is my wolf buddy?
                  Uh oh here we go on the charu train

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you explicitly did what sunfan asked you not to do, gg
                    *shrugs* who do you suggest I vote for right now?

                    Honestly until more post roll in I'll have to admit I don't know what exactly is the best course. I take comfort in knowing we still have 50+ hours though.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      ...Am I the floofy buddy?

                      I legit just skimmed ten pages since your last post yesterday, lmao.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        lurker I promise not to vote you any more this phase so long as you convince choof to show up for Civ 5 tomorrow night.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          *shrugs* who do you suggest I vote for right now?

                          Honestly until more post roll in I'll have to admit I don't know what exactly is the best course. I take comfort in knowing we still have 50+ hours though.
                          Self vote and claim you are the best lynch candidate at present.

                          Also, my mission to violently murdering rzr is still underway. All you screwballs voting for others are on my hit list!!!


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            lurker I promise not to vote you any more this phase so long as you convince choof to show up for Civ 5 tomorrow night.
                            Look at this soon-fart bribe


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Lurker did post

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              ring ring hello it's 2006 can we take our aim chat lingo and shitty reasoning back
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Lurker did post
                                yes, I know
                                but he hasn't \posted\
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...