TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #91
    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    I took that as him going along with backpack's play...not entirely serious but still prodding. Why are you concerned by it? Is there something significant that I'm overlooking?
    Im concerned because i didnt see it that way. Why would he make that post when you cant base that fact solely off of the point there is IC?

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #92
      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      nothing i just wanted to throw it out there i have no clue if there is a serial killer
      Dumb

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #93
        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        nothing i just wanted to throw it out there i have no clue if there is a serial killer
        lol ok


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #94
          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Dumb
          Please explain why

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #95
            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

            Hi guys v is shady.

            Ok bye.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

              Alright, so we going after V for real or something, okie-dokie-smokie-wokie-lokie-soakie-joakie.

              I think that's just V just throwing out something random to see who reacts to it.

              Why didn't your reactions go to Mr. sunfanmandansanpan with this post?

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I was gonna do this thing where I hardclaimed a power role in my first post but not tell you guys what it is but I forgot so =(


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #97
                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                i like charu

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                  Xiz never likes me anymore so like fuck him he's already off to a good start to do worse than he did in his last game
                  My "claim" means nothing really or does it?
                  Honestly I don't think any of this really means much of anything.
                  I also wish Blind would've explained why he thought V was shady b/c V is like always shady idk what to make of that.

                  Interesting that Charu is already interested in the roles. Hmmm, yes, very interesting.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Please explain why
                    I dont think i need to explain Why its dumb to just say theres an sk, which cant be proven with current roles unless you are actually sk. If you are just throwing stuff around, you couldve at least thrown around why or other discussion of role possibilities. There is no point in doing just what you did.
                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    Hi guys v is shady.
                    Ok bye.
                    And theres the usual blindreper, okay.

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Alright, so we going after V for real or something, okie-dokie-smokie-wokie-lokie-soakie-joakie.

                    I think that's just V just throwing out something random to see who reacts to it.

                    Why didn't your reactions go to Mr. sunfanmandansanpan with this post?
                    Because i expect those posts from him (no offense). I dont expect them from v, especially with how well he played last game.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                      Hey, sunfan, get back to work.

                      Also, how is me pointing out that people reacted to V's statement and not yours any indication at all of me being interested, hmm, hmm, HMM!?

                      I'm here to kill the folks who murdered that paper clip guy from Microsoft Word 2003 and before.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM



                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Because i expect those posts from him (no offense). I dont expect them from v, especially with how well he played last game.
                          Is this that gosh darn meta I've heard so much about?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                            I voted charu first because of how he was acting. Hes been pissed off lately that he always dies day 1 and doesnt get to play more. If you are town, why would you cotinue to post in the same manner? Not sure what to think...

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I voted charu first because of how he was acting. Hes been pissed off lately that he always dies day 1 and doesnt get to play more. If you are town, why would you cotinue to post in the same manner? Not sure what to think...
                              I believe that shouldn't be alignment indicative.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXXI Mis-speling BOM

                                Heres some advice, you dont want to die early? Stop posting like that.

                                Comment

                                Working...