TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #46
    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

    cause chris is.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #47
      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

      He's hotter than me. I think.

      but i'm also white so


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #48
        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

        well ive seen the back of your head how do you feel?

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #49
          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

          The back of my head is my best feature! So I've been told.


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #50
            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

            I have a giant lump on the back of my head lmao

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #51
              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

              may explain something lol

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #52
                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                cedo

                Typical revenge vote

                I spent way too much time figuring out how to do this.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                  it's ok I didn't notice til you pointed it out!


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                    well that sounded extremely shallow I shouldn't be posting at 2:45 am huh


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                      Do I wanna know the origin of your sig backpack?
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                        So guys, do you think we're going to be slaves for Xiz the Tyrant???


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                          Na, I think we all have free will!
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                            pretty sure riot is a wolf. I can just tell from playing with him on DM and stuff, his early posts are night and day between the two alignments. He's a wolf. He'll bury himself more, but just know that I said it first and therefore all the credit goes to me.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                              also, random.org says that Hans, Guest and Backpack are the wolves, while lurker is the SK.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXIV - Coronation of Xiv

                                If Xiv has magnets, I'm willing to lay my life down for him.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...